Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

"How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) (23208 Views)

Our 19-Day Experience In Kidnappers’ Captivity, By Freed Abuja Sisters / Justice Pemu Escapes From Kidnappers / Kidnapped Senator Nelson Effiong Spends Third Week In Kidnappers’ Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
Xammie001:
but they saw him reverse the Hilux

just go back and read the whole passage again.

What did she say after that?
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Xammie001(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2023
i saw that too bro,i'm only countering what and how the lady said it that she should just go to the family as if she dey there.

Tonytonex:
just go back and read the whole passage again.

What did she say after that?
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by onuman: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
…explains why she fled Nigeria after freeing Al-Mustapha.

VANGUARD

Guns rule in Nigeria.
Tales from the most dysfunctional and impossible country in the world where politicians say one United Nigerian because of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
The current mad struggle for apex political power is also for which ethnic group can take over control of proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.

IPOB is what the Islamists of Nigeria will now blame for the Islamists atrocities like this woman narrated in Nigeria.
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Paracetamol01: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
I am a living testimony... what I experienced during my university days in Unimaid.... traveling from south south to far north East...2014---2018 my mouth 👄 full
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Truthshscrazy: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Tonytonex:
I have red everything there.

She said that the driver is still missing up till now.
I guess the incident is not up to 7years ago, then. Because a person officially declared missing, after 7years, maximum 10years, if not found, Such a person is "Declared Dead in Absentia".
If he has any will or left properties behind, his will is now officially executed and properties shared.

Some missing persons already declared dead by court of law, can later be discovered more than 20years later sha,etc as was the case of 83years Kopta Patricia who went missing 1992 Usa🇱🇷 at 52yo, only to be discovered recently over 30years plus later, in Puerto Rico, when her siblings and husband already accepted her as dead

2 Likes

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by OkanlawonB(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
While the driver was still missing and not knowing What could have befell him (maybe got killed) still had the courage to be taking pictures on Keke. See wickedness, almighty God is the ultimate Judge.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Mystery9(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
godofuck231:
She ugly , na inside pit them for put this one
What s display of foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Mystery9(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dozie32:
Why them no kukuma kill you?
Go and read again undecided
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Mystery9(m): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Paracetamol01:
I am a living testimony... what I experienced during my university days in Unimaid.... traveling from south south to far north East...2014---2018 my mouth 👄 full
Tell us.

1 Like

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Leadforteservic: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
My theoryis that the driver was killed, his body dumped somewhere and the kidnappers disposed or sold off the hilux.
Caaz:
It's very feasible that the driver got killed.but I really do not understand why he was proving adamant when he was instructed to get out from the vehicle?
Abi he get plans for the Hilux?

And madam chief judge even forgot to visit the family of the driver to make enquiry.
You ve seen why it's not good working for people, because they don't give a shit about you.

Modified....it's very possible that the driver escaped with the car,sold it then disappeared.
Because she said ....the driver n the holux hasn't bn seen till date.he was seen reversing the car even when it was still bn Sprayed with torrents of bullets .

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Tonytonex(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Truthshscrazy:

I guess the incident is not up to 7years ago, then. Because a person officially declared missing, after 7years, maximum 10years, if not found, Such a person is "Declared Dead in Absentia".
If he has any will or left properties behind, his will is now officially executed and properties shared.

Some missing persons already declared dead by court of law, can later be discovered more than 20years later sha,etc as was the case of 83years Kopta Patricia who went missing 1992 Usa🇱🇷 at 52yo, only to be discovered recently over 30years plus later, in Puerto Rico, when her siblings and husband already accepted her as dead
Thanks 👍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2023
buygala:
Milord has had so little misfortune in life that despite having safer options at her disposal , she opted for road trip in Nigeria grin... Na for naija na im Milord wan do road trip grin

This is what happens when people have had so much comfort in life that they get tired of peace and start searching for problem to ease the boredom continuous comfort brings grin...like that thread that hit frontpage here a while ago, about that foolish Brit who visits the most dangerous places on earth, only to be recently kidnapped by the Taliban grin

In any case, I expect Milord has learnt her lesson on how not to take her easy life for granted..

But the heroes in this story are all her staff who refused to point her out as the boss, even under gunfire and threat of death.. They deserve a national Valor award.

Your statement sounds funny but its true
Re: "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture) by Caseless: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Caaz:
It's very feasible that the driver got killed.but I really do not understand why he was proving adamant when he was instructed to get out from the vehicle?
Abi he get plans for the Hilux?

And madam chief judge even forgot to visit the family of the driver to make enquiry.
You ve seen why it's not good working for people, because they don't give a shit about you.

Modified....it's very possible that the driver escaped with the car,sold it then disappeared.
Because she said ....the driver n the holux hasn't bn seen till date.he was seen reversing the car even when it was still bn Sprayed with torrents of bullets .

abi na d driver plan the thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Obasanjo Farm In Benue As Robbers Attack Firefighters / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria / APC Factions Emerge Over Senate Presidency - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.