Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU (769 Views)

President Tinubu Attends The Senior Course 25 Graduation AFCSC , Jaji / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / Buhari And Osinbajo At The Senior Executive Course Of NIPSS, Kuru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Gbogbowa: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Fight almost started in my home has my daughter called the senior brother MR YAKUBU

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by drake2(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lol
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Legitisreal: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lame

Campaign period is over, there is no amount of propaganda that would remove yakubu from seat

Start focusing on evidences in the court not online polls prediction chiamada is using as evidence
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Bringbackmandat: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lame

Campaign period is over, there is no amount of propaganda that would remove yakubu from seat

Start focusing on evidences in the court not online polls prediction chiamada is using as evidence
gerrout! Mahmoud Yakubu is a disgrace to this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by biaframaster200: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Gbogbowa:
Fight almost started in my home has my daughter called the senior brother MR YAKUBU

That's your family problem..if your daughter like make she call you by your first name....she can only replicate the home training you have given her over the years....either good or bad.....we are.less concern here....perhaps you want to start this kin thread on Family section....

We talk purely politics here.....
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by SalamRushdie: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
You are a useless parent
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Legitisreal: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
SalamRushdie:
You are a useless parent
shameless parents now using their own children for propaganda while obi own dey abroad

That was how one ipob brainwashed his child that if obi wins they would be eating fried rice three times a day

Absurdity, some even said recharge card would no longer exist, all na to force obi down people throat as Messiah for their prayers

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by nlreserve: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
So, finally, Mr Yakubu has become and insult
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Tenses: 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
nlreserve:
So, finally, Mr Yakubu has become and insult

Mr. Yakubu is a broad day robber!!!
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Printerscanner: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
Lame

While idiots are still crying over the lost election, we are already preparing for 2031 election when Emilokan Tinubu would have spent his 8 years and the Presidency will return to the North. We are already grooming our boys who will be VP to the candidate presented by the North
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Printerscanner: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
Legitisreal:
shameless parents now using their own children for propaganda while obi own dey abroad

That was how one ipob brainwashed his child that if obi wins they would be eating fried rice three times a day

Absurdity, some even said recharge card would no longer exist, all na to force obi down people throat as Messiah for their prayers

Olosho and Yahoo boy cannot bring up any reasonable child
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Softmirror: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2023
CRY-CRY-CRY NO DEY TAYA UNA?! grin
Re: My Daughter Called The Senior Brother MR YAKUBU by Shikini: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan makes Wike Gorvernor - Dino Melaiye / There are Angry, Hateful People in the Obidient Movement - Mark Essien / Another Labour Party Chairman Approach Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.