Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition (41873 Views)

2023: Groups Present APC Presidential Forms To Ayade, Sylva / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ogododo: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2022
An All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential aspirant, Bola Tinubu has urged a fellow aspirant, Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State to support his ambition.

Tinubu said he is Ayade’s “senior brother,” hence the Governor should respect and support his Presidential ambition.

He made the appeal during his visit to Ayade in Calabar yesterday, and was contained in a statement by Bayo Onanuga, the Director of Media and Communication of the Tinubu Campaign Organisation, NAN reports.

The APC National Leader urged Ayade to endorse him during the party’s upcoming convention in Abuja.

“Mine is to respect you as you respect me. I appeal to you as your senior brother and the first to declare his intention, not to endorse me today, but when you get to Abuja, you can endorse me fully.

“We must have that unity of purpose. We must work together not only for the unity and economic development of Cross River, but also of the country,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/03/apc-primaries-im-your-senior-brother-respect-my-presidential-ambition-tinubu-tells-ayade/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 10:07am On Jun 03, 2022
You will never smell that Aso Rock.

579 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zonefree(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
@Faber, please add this to the book of Lamentations.

480 Likes 91 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by chatinent: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2022
What did you hear about pride?

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by shigishege: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2022
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by sirjustice1575(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2022
I think Tinubu is high on cheap substance!,.. He's just talking tough anyhow grin grin

Were are the Tinubu urchis, you people really need to check on your slave master. cheesy cheesy because his life time ambition is about to crash.

Premium tears loading,.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oshe! Senior brother grin grin grin

349 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Faber(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
Zonefree:
@Faber, please add this to the book Lamentations.
Okay bro.

That' would be Lamentations chapter 3 Vs 3

Thanks

342 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by jcross19: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:
All in all its a Yoruba man that will still be president. But wait oo, why is it no one, i mean both PDP or APC is even considering any Igbo man to be presidential candidate of thier party?? Take it or leave it. Yemi or Tinubu, Yoruba is good to go. Yoruba la'gba.
by this time you will abandon your monicker!!!

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Maxymilliano(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2022
There's nothing democratic about this man ...

Senior brother indeed!

354 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Zonefree(m): 10:16am On Jun 03, 2022
Faber:

Okay bro.

That' would be Lamentations chapter 3 Vs 3

Thanks
Correct brother.

33 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by ogododo: 10:21am On Jun 03, 2022
Ozondi owendi, na de music we go play on de 9th June.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Always talking like a drunk

353 Likes 82 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Ceeman2o: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2022
The media should cut some slacks for this man. Let him breath small. Too much dragging for an old youth grin grin.pls patronise us today for your power steering pump of all car models. New or toks.
We're @ladipo lagos and Onitsha.
Chat or call us from profile

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Faiththatworks(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Proudlyomonna: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Ayade don't mind him ooo grin cheesy
Na lie him dey lie cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by VirileNelly2420: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2022
Ha, dis one dey're talking about elder broda, dey don turn naija to family business?

26 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2022
shigishege:

Where will they get the votes from undecided
Tribalism aside if one thing is clear it's that e never reach Yoruba turn,it's not just dat after doing 8years VP you want to do 8years P
abba na ko da ba un grin grin
Igbos are voting for Peter Obi not just because of winning,but bcus doing the right thing is paramount for us.
If power should be shared it should come down South East,if not then it's Just to say it stays upnorth until the Southern politiftians are ready to stop playing games amongst themselves.
I like Yemi Osibanjo too,but as long as se na apc him dey na big NO,NO,NO.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by shigishege: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Where will they get the votes from undecided
Tribalism aside if one thing is clear it's that e never reach Yoruba turn,it's not just dat after doing 8years VP you want to do 8years P
abba na ko da ba un grin grin
Igbos are voting for Peter Obi not just because of winning,but bcus doing the right thing is paramount for us.
If power should be shared it should come down South East,if not then it's Just to say it stays upnorth until the Southern politiftians are ready to stop playing games amongst themselves.
I like Yemi Osibanjo too,but as long as se na apc him dey na big NO,NO,NO.
all this your gibberish would have been true if you guys are politically relevant. But unfortunately, talking bout politics your people do t play any important role. Even south south is even getting prominent more than you guys. If Peter obi comes this in 2023 election I will give you 20k. Even ordinary party research and calculation obi can't calculate and make right decisions until he mis jump into Labour party riddled with court cases. Ode.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by phemy36(m): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Seriously all these people attacking Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should stop this nonsense.
I used to be indifferent to Jagaban's ambition because I totally believe Prof Osinbajo is a better candidate but now I have decided to be a Tinubu supporter and lackey.
Why do these people keep attacking him,it's a sign of madness when all you do is keep attacking Tinubu on Every post on social media and Nairaland.
Pls stop this craziness and madness,no one will profit from it.
Tinubu is not delusional whenever he speaks,in 2007 he rescued Atiku from political Oblivion by making him the presidential candidate of AC,a party be formed in 2007.
In 2011 he was Instrumental to the formation of ACN and he made Ribadu the presidential candidate,in 2015 he led his party to form a merger with three other political parties and groups and yet again another Hausa fulani man was made the presidential candidate of the party.
If Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu now decides he wants to use the political party he has tolied and laboured for others to use to achieve their presidential ambition,why is anyone calling him a desperate man.
Pls stop all the insult and antagonism toward Asiwaju,the man deserves a lot of respect for all.the labor, effort,money he has put into moulding APC into what it's today.
God bless Nigeria.

It is a pity we have many of your type littered all over our country. Try to reasons logically even if for one. Don't allow emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning

42 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Faiththatworks(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=phemy36 post=113429412]

It is a pity we have many of your type littered all over our country. Try to reasons logically even if for one. Don't allow emotion to becloud your sense of reasoning

I take offence to your statement about many of my type,you are the one who's thinking illogically,what has Asiwaju Tinubu done wrong if he decides to use a platform he laboured to build for Twenty years to contest for the president of Nigeria.
Asiwaju formed AC the same time that Orji Uzor Kalu formed PPA,Infact PPA won election in 2 states in 2007 while Asiwaju had only Lagos State.
We know the end result of PPA or you expect me to vote Peter Obi who I'm � sure will leave Labour Party after the election next year.
I stand on Asiwaju mandate now 100000% and if he loses on Sunday I will move on with my life.
It's only illogical people that will expect me to waste my vote on Another Hausa Fulani man or Peter Obi who I'm sure will waste my vote during the general election next yr,but if ApC decides to field another northerner,then I will stay in my house on election day rather than vote for another Hausa or Fulani man to rule Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by haconjy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man, Tinubu, think President of Nigeria is a family issues. We told him before the emergence of Buhari in 2015. He made made Igbo the enemy of Responsible Yoruba and South South.
Well now the karma is alive. He's shouting.

Well it will really pains me that no Southerner will win this election but I know, I will not waste my vote on him or atiku.

My vote is for
Peter Obi
Labour Party

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by whitebeard(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
CRY, foolish man, what more do u want from a man that only hooligans, illiterates, idle people, drunkards, gamblers support, no reasonable human can support this personified foolishness.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Abilistic(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by Foolishbuhari: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
grin grin grin
On your mandate manhood I stand ooo!

371 Likes 130 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by adioolayi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man just giving everyone their sizes grin grin grin

Even if he is not going to win...he has made this primary very interesting

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by KillerCrocodile: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu with your "I must be President" Attitude.

You are going round the nation, talking trash in Government Houses...

Your Okpolor eye go clear on Monday evening .... shocked

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by DoggoneDogg: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is pained he's just attacking people left, right & centre cheesy grin

A sore loser

397 Likes 141 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Lmao

Buhari is your senior brother so respect his consensus ambition

393 Likes 139 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque / Ekiti Election: INEC Official Wounded By Thugs (Photo) / PDP National Leaders Storm INEC, Seek Stoppage Of Results Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.