Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads (222 Views)

Video Of Nigerians Arriving CBN Office With Sacks Of Old ₦‎500 And ₦‎1,000 Notes / Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Rejection Of Old Dollar Notes: My Experience At The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads by aamson586: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hi there, I need a Facebook account from at least five years ago. I intend to employ it to broadcast health advertisements.
I define
1) Account must be open for at least five years.
2) To validate the Facebook business section, you must possess a plastic ID card issued by the government. Plastic Nin, Drivers Licence or International Passport. (3k-5k is what i offer)
Note that since I don't need your ID card for anything, you are the one conducting the verification.
3) It's a lend not buying your Facebook off your hands completely, so you will still have complete access to your Facebook account. While I use the business part. I'm still paying for it oh
4) Your account shouldn't have previously been utilized for advertising.
Contact me on WhatsApp at 070 6 706 740 7 if you're interested. Thanks
Re: Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads by dawnomike(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
aamson586:
Hi there, I need a Facebook account from at least five years ago. I intend to employ it to broadcast health advertisements.
I define
1) Account must be open for at least five years.
2) To validate the Facebook business section, you must possess a plastic ID card issued by the government. Plastic Nin, Drivers Licence or International Passport. (3k-5k is what i offer)
Note that since I don't need your ID card for anything, you are the one conducting the verification.
3) It's a lend not buying your Facebook off your hands completely, so you will still have complete access to your Facebook account. While I use the business part. I'm still paying for it oh
4) Your account shouldn't have previously been utilized for advertising.
Contact me on WhatsApp at 070 6 706 740 7 if you're interested. Thanks
facebook acct or facebook page?
Re: Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads by aamson586: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
dawnomike:
facebook acct or facebook page?

Account not page
Re: Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads by Niwdog(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
The 3 to 5k you are offering is it on daily or weekly basis
Re: Dear Friends, I'm In Need Of Old Facebook Account To Run Ads by emmaoshin27: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2023
I have 7 years Facebook account for sale. Contact me on WhatsApp O8,1385.532,88

(1) (Reply)

Need A Printer? Call Me �. / Earn Massively Online Selling Digital Product / How I Made Over $7000 As A Student In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.