Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

“come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti (450 Views)

President Tinubu Giving Juicy Appointments To Only Yorubas - APC Group (PCAN) / Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti by kc80: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
“Come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Alex Otti Tell Supporters

Abia State Governor-elect, Dr Alex Otti, has advised his supporters not to expect him to give all of them jobs in his administration.

Instead, Otti has advised those lobbying for political appointments to come up with business ideas he can support.
The former bank manager spoke while addressing his supporters at Umuru, Umuehim village in Ehi Na Uguru Ancient Kingdom, Isiala Ngwa South LGA of Abia State.

He said his administration will not run a bogus system and will not indulge in waste, stressing that it would amount to hypocrisy for his administration to do the same things he accused the outgoing Peoples Democratic Party government of doing.

He said;
“I want to thank all of you my team members. I do not take your sacrifices for granted. I understand that a lot of people are lobbying for appointments, unfortunately, we cannot appoint every body, but I can assure you that government is big enough to empower people and support ideas and businesses, that’s what government does all over the world. We are going to support people, just come up with your ideas.

click the link below for full details

https://candidreporters.com/come-up-with-business-ideas-we-cant-give-political-appointments-to-all-alex-otti-tell-supporters/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti by donbachi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dem go lock up after collecting cash for same business
Re: “come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti by Newdawn30: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good way to good
Re: “come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti by Nandoife: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
First time to hear this type of thing in Abia state. This man can't afford to disappoint
Re: “come Up With Business Ideas, We Can’t Give Political Appointments To All”- Otti by datola: 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Very good statement

(1) (Reply)

Capabilities The RPA 200MC Mobile 3D Radars Offers Nigeria / 5 Reasons The Igbo Markets Should Be Moved To The Southeast (Video) / Exposed: Tinubu Has Dual Citizenship, Nigeria And Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.