Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial (269 Views)

Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial by iCONING(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
Chinagorom Emmanuel, 24, a suspect in a robbery who was detained in Delta State, has admitted that he turned to robbery in order to acquire money and provide his late mother with a respectable funeral.

Emmanuel, who was detained by members of the Agbor Gha-Ihun Vigilante Group in Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area,
In Abia State. He specialized in stealing phones and other priceless stuff. When Emmanuel was interviewed by newsmen, he said that although he was an electrical technician, he had to steal to provide his mother, whose body was resting in the mortuary, a proper funeral as the first son.

“I go into people’s stores pretending to make a purchase. But, my goal is to steal expensive goods like phones. I encountered my nemesis in one of my victim’s stores when visiting Agbor for the first time, he claimed.
He went on to say that he chose crime since he has no one to turn to for assistance. Also, Emmanuel revealed that the person who buys the stolen phones is a northerner with a base in Asaba.
He apologized and begged for pardon, admitting that his criminal behavior had brought him into disrepute.
Home Metro
Metro
I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial – Arrested Suspects Confess

See more from SOURCE
https://www.cast9ja.com.ng/2023/04/i-turned-to-rubber-to-raise-found-for.html
Re: I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial by achymmania: 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
Did you know you can type in pigin

1 Like

Re: I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial by Abdelux223: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2023
iCONING:
Chinagorom Emmanuel, 24, a suspect in a robbery who was detained in Delta State, has admitted that he turned to robbery in order to acquire money and provide his late mother with a respectable funeral.

Emmanuel, who was detained by members of the Agbor Gha-Ihun Vigilante Group in Agbor, Ika South Local Government Area,
In Abia State. He specialized in stealing phones and other priceless stuff. When Emmanuel was interviewed by newsmen, he said that although he was an electrical technician, he had to steal to provide his mother, whose body was resting in the mortuary, a proper funeral as the first son.

“I go into people’s stores pretending to make a purchase. But, my goal is to steal expensive goods like phones. I encountered my nemesis in one of my victim’s stores when visiting Agbor for the first time, he claimed.
He went on to say that he chose crime since he has no one to turn to for assistance. Also, Emmanuel revealed that the person who buys the stolen phones is a northerner with a base in Asaba.
He apologized and begged for pardon, admitting that his criminal behavior had brought him into disrepute.
Home Metro
Metro
I Turned To Rubber To Raise Found For My Mother’s Burial – Arrested Suspects Confess

See more from SOURCE
https://www.cast9ja.com.ng/2023/04/i-turned-to-rubber-to-raise-found-for.html

Omo this your typography error nearly weak me grin. You 4 say metal and front. E go be lyk "I Turned To Mental sorry metal To Raise Front For My Mother’s Burial

(1) (Reply)

Organ Trafficking: UK Court Sentences Ekweremadu To 10 Years Imprisonment / SECURITY: Kogi Vigilantes Rescue 134 Victims Kidnapped From FCT Councils / Just In: Three Suspects Arrested As Ndlea Intercepts Uk-bound ₦.5bn Worth Meth I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.