Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison (4352 Views)

Happy One Year In Jail Anniversary To The Eze Ndigbo Of Ajao Estate / We Have Seen More Evidence Of The Disgraced Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate With APC. / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by udede(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Great141:
Firing squad will be better than prison

Contact me for your Academic assignment thesis, proposal presentations e.t.c available for any field of writing just Whatsapp me
you want to write for who , when your bias is obvious?
Continue fooling your self by calling your self a writer.

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Guestlander: 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Eze Goes To Prison.

He will learn not to run his mouth recklessly in the future.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Minime10(f): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2023
Taba21:
The Eze igbo of ajao estate in Lagos has been sentenced to prison according to information coming from Lagos.

Nigeria government is not going to be as usual, anyone that is thinking that American is there to help should start learning experience from Ukraine.

The Magistrate ordered that he be remanded in correctional centre for 30days pending a report from DPP.
Mr. Abati should try get his facts correct as a media man, and not jump to post things anyhow grin
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by nedekid: 12:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Op, remanded and sentenced to prisom are two different issues.
Do your research on the difference.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 3:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Minime10:

The Magistrate ordered that he be remanded in correctional centre for 30days pending a report from DPP.
Mr. Abati should try get his facts correct as a media man, and not jump to post things anyhow grin

Is Mr Abati now a propagandist
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 3:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Guestlander:
Eze Goes To Prison.

He will learn not to run his mouth recklessly in the future.

He will be send back to Anambra after he returned from prison
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 3:34am On Apr 08, 2023
nedekid:
Op, remanded and sentenced to prisom are two different issues.
Do your research on the difference.

Re-read it over again

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by DenreleDave(m): 4:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Nice one..... Any igbó that tries such in yoruba land will face such
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by DenreleDave(m): 4:22am On Apr 08, 2023
tuborme:
And MC Oluomo is walking free. Remember I am not IPOB apologist. I am a Nigerian who believes in justice! A country devoid of good reward system will collapse in a terrible way.

This is Yoruba land.. If MC to Igbo land, they can arrest him..
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Okorietitus: 4:33am On Apr 08, 2023
tuborme:
And MC Oluomo is walking free. Remember I am not IPOB apologist. I am a Nigerian who believes in justice! A country devoid of good reward system will collapse in a terrible way.

Did Mc go to Igboland to threaten them?

Why are you Ipob supporters always slow in the head?
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by rummmy: 5:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Lies...
Oba akiolu should be jailed first.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by DenreleDave(m): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2023
rummmy:
Lies...
Oba akiolu should be jailed first.

U can do dt in Igbo land.. Not Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Owontime: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi should be arrested next, he's an IPOB terrorist who is making inciting comments. Arrest Gringory Obi now.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by nedekid: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

Re-read it over again
RE read what? Show me where court "sentenced".
This is simple English. There is difference between sentenced and remanded.
If you don't get it, forget about it.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Minime10(f): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

That's undisputed but Ipob punks are different from real and genuine Igbo's. We should make the separation

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j

Rule 2
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by rummmy: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

U can do dt in Igbo land.. Not Yoruba land
Yoruba land is part of Nigeria and nobody is above Nigeria laws..
He should be jailed first
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Afamed: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
Taba21:

I thought Ipob and their supporters gave Nigeria government 3 days to release him.

The day Trump won the US Presidential election.

I was at upper Iweka, in Anambra state. if you see the way IPOB were jubilating. That Trump has come to give them Biafra.

I weak that day. Do not bother yourself to engage any IPOB. They are children full of propaganda and emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by Taba21: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
Afamed:

The day Trump won the US Presidential election.

I was at upper Iweka, in Anambra state. if you see the way IPOB were jubilating. That Trump has come to give them Biafra.

I weak that day. Do not bother yourself to engage any IPOB. They are children full of propaganda and emotions.

99.9% Igbo are Ipob including Peter Obi, and LP.
Imagine depending upon Joe biden, that is killing his fellow whites in Ukraine.
Re: Eze Igbo Of Ajao Estate Has Been Sentenced To Prison by nlreserve: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Great141:
Firing squad will be better than prison

Contact me for your Academic assignment thesis, proposal presentations e.t.c available for any field of writing just Whatsapp me
hmmm! U are selling yourself and your engaging in tribalistic thread. Get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Peter Obi Appoints Four Special Advisers / No Planned Hike In Petrol Price At Our Retail Outlets, Says NNPC / This Is Etsako Home Town Of Aisha Yesufu Road Don Divide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.