Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness (2447 Views)

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage / Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by CSTRR: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2023
And the fact is a lot of these infertility issues are because the highest percentage of the sperm of these men are not longer viable due to age, work, stress, smoking, e.t.c.

If most of these TTC women sleep with 22-25 yrs old young men, they would conceive instantly.

2 Likes

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by finallybusy: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2023
Twenty-one years is enough to birth a grown adult. Nothing dey the marriage again. The man wants fresh meat. He would’ve impregnated someone outside if children were the only issue. He doesn’t want her anymore.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2023
poshestmina:
Ivf ?
Surrogacy?
Adoption?
divorce

FIXED
after 21 yrs of trying, the guy is just fed up of the marriage na

GboyegaD:
Thought you knew better.

let us be honest, its obvious the man wants out after 21yrs. why stick with someone you dont want anymore? didnt he try for 21yrs?
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Shapeaso: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You guys and useless prayers.

Which story God wan change??

Why the same God no change her story for 21 years (2 decades) !!

In order to balance this world, we must have opposites.

Not all women must have children, not everyone must be happy on earth, not everyone must be rich

E.t.c
Hey, not everyone prayer works. But people filled with holy spirit can move mountain with their prayers. Mine will work for her.undecided

1 Like

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Kobojunkie: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Shapeaso:
■ Hey, not everyone prayer works. But people filled with holy spirit can move mountain with their prayers. Mine will work for her.undecided
1. God said He does not answer the prayers of sinners; the petitions of the unrighteous is an abomination to Him. So, it matters nothing what a person claims to be filled with nor does it matter how , when or where the person prays, so long as he or she is not righteous, God will not answer any prayers said, not even prayers seeking forgiveness of sins. undecided
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Shapeaso: 8:23am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God said He does not answer the prayers of sinners; the petitions of the unrighteous is an abomination to Him. So, it matters nothing what a person claims to be filled with nor does it matter how , when or where the person prays, so long as he or she is not righteous, God will not answer any prayers said, not even prayers seeking forgiveness of sins. undecided
Are you trying to say that i'm not righteous?undecided Speak for yourself.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Kobojunkie: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Shapeaso:
Are you trying to say that i'm not righteous?undecided Speak for yourself.
All I did was state God's Truth regarding answers to prayers. According to God, He answers all --- not some---- of the prayers of the righteous; God delights in granting the heart desires of the righteous. What
▪︎ that means is that if God does not currently answer every single prayer of yours, you are not righteous.
▪︎ It also means that like everyone else, if isn't God that answers any of the other prayers you have previously thought were answered by Him as God is not a liar.

So, I guess I should ask you then. Are you holy and also righteous? undecided
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Shapeaso: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All I did was state God's Truth regarding answers to prayers. According to God, He answers all --- not some---- of the prayers of the righteous; God delights in granting the heart desires of the righteous. What
▪︎ that means is that if God does not currently answer every single prayer of yours, you are not righteous.
▪︎ It also means that like everyone else, if isn't God that answers any of the other prayers you have previously thought were answered by Him as God is not a liar.

So, I guess I should ask you then. Are you holy and also righteous? undecided
YES and are you holy and righteous too?
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Kobojunkie: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Shapeaso:
YES and are you holy and righteous too?
None, not yet!; undecided
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by iHateFraudsters: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2023
Shapeaso:
Hey, not everyone prayer works. But people filled with holy spirit can move mountain with their prayers. Mine will work for her.undecided

Tell me another story pls
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Shapeaso: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
None, not yet!; undecided
Ok cool
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by MrAgbako: 9:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Oga why not just take a second wife?

I guess you don't want her anymore.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by MrAgbako: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Nnaa, I'm yet to have dinner so I don't have the strength to argue with you now. cheesy

Hahaha😂
Run o.
Kobo wey arguments dey high😂
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Saga16: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2023
mymadam:

This may surprise you and many others. I sincerely profess here and now that I am prepared to marry the woman immediately. If anyone has her contact info, please kindly shoot me an email. My word is my bond. Thank you 🙏🏽

I won't tell you to slow down.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Gloriagee(f): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2023
And here's the empathy we were anticipating all along.....

MrBrownJay1:
the man doesnt want you any longer, go your merry way, abeg, let him find a fruitful wife to bare him some children... not everybody want to have several wives at home.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by mymadam(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Saga16:

I won't tell you to slow down.
I fully understand. Thank you 🤝🏽

1 Like

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by mytime24(f): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
mymadam:

This may surprise you and many others. I sincerely profess here and now that I am prepared to marry the woman immediately. If anyone has her contact info, please kindly shoot me an email. My word is my bond. Thank you 🙏🏽
u won marry ur mama mate grin angry
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by mymadam(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
mytime24:
u won marry ur mama mate grin angry
Sweetheart, will you marry me? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by GboyegaD(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
after 21 yrs of trying, the guy is just fed up of the marriage na

let us be honest, its obvious the man wants out after 21yrs. why stick with someone you dont want anymore? didnt he try for 21yrs?

Not with him wanting out. I'm referring to his new wife having kids.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
GboyegaD:
Not with him wanting out. I'm referring to his new wife having kids.

its a man's desire to have children, thus why some try their whole life... i cant blame a man for seeking that kind of pleasure in his life, by any means necessary.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Kingnelson9: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
That woman really loves the man , I feel for her and it is so painful, the man should consider her request and live with her
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by juman(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
The woman was ready to accept the child outside wedlock from the husband.
Yet the husband wanted divorce.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Rubbiish(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
culf:
I feel bad for the woman. This is why it is very important to ask your partner their reason(s) for marriage before saying I do. Its a big mistake to marriage someone that his/her only reason for marriage is to have children.
Omoh what are u saying?
Without children marriage is so empty that u can't make any meaning out of it. Childlessness can dissolve any marriage
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Rubbiish(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
CSTRR:
The man shouldn't have divorced her, after the woman has made a reasonable compromise.

That is very wicked on his part.

Well, there's a God in heaven.
You won't understand, it is not easy for the man as well. Staying with her for 21 yrs shows the man never wanted to end the marriage. He must gone through alot of pressure all these yrs. But he is now becoming afraid, he got 9 yrs to retire, when him want take train the children.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nairaland needs to sanction some comments. So many insane kids roaming around this site
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by Kriss216: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
mymadam:

Lol

She's 49 years o

1 Like

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by culf: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rubbiish:

Omoh what are u saying?
Without children marriage is so empty that u can't make any meaning out of it. Childlessness can dissolve any marriage

That's for you ooo bro. Some marry for companionship, like me, that doesn't mean that if God bless one with children, one won't be happy but it wasn't the main reason for going into marriage.

They are couple that marry and have agreement that no baby until when they feel like. marriage is never empty without children, never, though it is good to have children for those that like having kids.

1 Like

Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by mymadam(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:

Lol
She's 49 years o
49 is OK. What do you think? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
culf:
I feel bad for the woman. This is why it is very important to ask your partner their reason(s) for marriage before saying I do. Its a big mistake to marriage someone that his/her only reason for marriage is to have children.

if not because of having children, 90% of Nigerians men wouldnt get married.
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by emmanuelbrown26: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Nnaa, I'm yet to have dinner so I don't have the strength to argue with you now. cheesy
Dis is washing mennn
Re: 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness by culf: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if not because of having children, 90% of Nigerians men wouldnt get married.

you're right though I'm among the remaining 10% that will still marry irrespective...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Can U Help Unravel Dis Relationship Questions Bugging My Mind / Marriage Certificate Replacement / 70-year-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-year-old To Boost Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.