Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,023 members, 7,821,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election (331 Views)

Matawalle to NEF: Tinubu Won 2023 Elections Convincingly, You Don't Speak For Us / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election by SimpleGuy001: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hey, everyone. Last time I was here I talked about how obi won but the win was hijacked by tinubu.

Well, it may interest you to know you to know why tinubu won. There was a convenant with him to be the president of this nationyears ago. But this was when his heart was right with God a long time ago. Sadly nothing in Nigeria can stop tinubu's presidency but God, only God can remove him from the system and you can do that if you pray together.

You see, his wife being pastor has always been going to the priests who pronounced that convenant and God always honours convenant because he can't change his words. I don't know if Obi has been praying too earnestly or visiting other men of God to intercede for him but Tinubu's wife has been interceding for him and currently God is honouring that convenant.

Yes he lost the election but the bible said, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force. So currently, whatever you see in the political space is playing out due to the battle in the spirit. The wife has been remembering God of that convenant made to tinubu years ago of him being the president of this nation and whenever Obi's name come before God, tinubu's face will come up because of that convenant.

Maybe he has repented, can't say or because of the sacrifices that he has madefor people. If Obi has enough intercessors, they can plead his case before God and tell God that the convenant with tinubu was when his heart was right with him and so now God should honour the voice of the people instead.

Anyway, if tinubu is sweared in come may 29 in trust me, nothing can remove him except God.

If you like believe this or not but this is what happened and is happening. I am not a prophet nor a ministry person but this is the reality of things.

One thing I want to assure you, the future of nigeria is great regardless of who sits as president and it will be reckoned with globally. Why? this time God is involved. Regardless of everything don't hate tinubu, yeah he collected the presidency but God has not given us the power to hate but love.
Re: Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wa oo!
Re: Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election by qenfilai: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Won which election?
Re: Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election by SimpleGuy001: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
qenfilai:
Won which election?

Let me tell you something you don’t know. Gun and dollars was presented to inec chairman for him to choose one. The man had to take the money to announce tinubu as the winner if not…….., stop all these stubborness.

Things are beyond the physical, he lost the election but will be sweared in if God doesn’t change it before May 29th all things being equal presently.
Re: Revealed - Reason Why Tinubu Won The Election by Felimax(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Change the topic to Reason Why INEC SELECTED Tinubu!

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF NNAMDI KANU’S FORMER DEPUTY UCHE MEFOR ~ STEPHEN AFULUKWE / Uniosun Resident Doctors Won't Join National Strike As Osun Government Approves / Another Oil Exploration In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.