Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? (842 Views)

If footballers were video games (2020) / Shocking As Fans Fight Each Other In Argentina Copa America Match(Photos) / See Amazing Photos Depicting The Actual Occupation Of These Footballers In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by obembet(f): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
if these people in world football were to fight each other who would win, and the answers were absolutely hilarious.

Disclaimer: We do not promote violence, all the scenarios are set in a hypothetical context.

Zlatan Ibrahimović vs Romelu Lukaku

I'm taking Zlatan. He has everything that Romelu Lukaku has, but he also brings more to the table.Zlatan has height and reach; not only that, but he has a good 5 inches and 30 lbs on Lukaku. In a fight, it should be no contest.

Thomas Tuchel vs Antonio Conte

Thomas Tuchel. He has youth on his side, and probably a bit more passion behind it. Conte has the height and weight, but Tuchel probably has quicker reflexes and is more determined. But it is close. Who do you pick?

Jose Mourinho vs Jurgen Klopp

Klopp. He is larger (and thus has more mass to throw around), and has that "don't mess with me" German intensity. Mourinho also just looks like he would fight dirty.

Sergio Ramos vs Gerard Pique

Sergio Ramos. He has the height, and weight (but not by too much). More importantly, he has the passion. Pique doesn't seem to care enough to put his all in a fight. Ramos has an ego - a large ego. He would fight like his life depended on it.

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by Faber(m): 2:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Vincent Kompany- Burnley
Michael Arteta-Arsenal
Erik Ten Hag- Manchester United

They all have one thing in common, they are Pep Guardiola's boys, they are worked under him as either player or coaches

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by Robnectar(m): 4:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Faber:
Vincent Kompany- Burnley
Michael Arteta-Arsenal

They all have one thing in common, they are Pep Guardiola's boys, they are worked under him as either player or coaches
Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by obembet(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2023
What's your take about this?

Mario Balotelli vs Carlos Tévez

Rooney vs Terry

Dani Alves vs Arturo Vidal

Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson
Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by Kharol1234: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Faber:
Vincent Kompany- Burnley
Michael Arteta-Arsenal

pep na boss all is students are doing well..

2 Likes

Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by obembet(f): 10:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Gary Neville vs Jamie Carragher

Wow... I am genuinely uncertain here. Carragher is bigger, but if Neville gets a good first hit in, I think he would win. Carragher definitely has the passion, but I think Gary has more of that determination that I was telling you about when we were playing. Who do you think would win?

Roy Keane vs Patrick Vieira

I'm taking Roy Keane. I think he is just a slightly more intense person in general. Also... I've heard he has a really good left hook. Like a really good left hook. I think Roy would win. What about you?

Ronaldinho vs Zinedine Zidane

Wow. That's a big one. The two greatest players of the last decade. I'm going to have to take Zidane. Ronaldinho is too cocky, and he may be able to pull a trick or two, but I don't think he's going to have the focus to win. I will admit, it was pretty close though. Ronaldinho would play tricks that would make even Zidane scratch his head in confusion. But in the end, I think Ronaldinho would get bored and want to make sure that the fight was interesting - while Zidane would just want to win. So I think in the end Zidane's determination would win out.

Erling Haaland vs Kylian Mbappe

I think I'll have to take Haaland. I think he is just too strong and too fast. Mbappe may be faster... but not by a lot. And then I just don't think Mbappe could hurt Haaland enough to stop him. Haaland has just been unstoppable lately. What do you think?

Who else do you want to see in this column? Let us know in the comment!

Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by internationalman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
Messi vs Ronaldo.

They won't ever fight, the fans would fight be the ones to fight.
Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by GuyFawkes7: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
internationalman:
Messi vs Ronaldo.

They won't ever fight, the fans would fight be the ones to fight.

Fo'sho. As a die hard Ronaldo fan, I go break my roomie two left legs, then stab my class rep
Re: If these footballers were to fight each other, who would win? by VinnyBaba: 6:17am On Apr 23, 2023
This Biased OP. sad

Messi has been scoring Goals and giving Assist recently, you no go Post am o. 😏

Infact the GOAT has scored 15 ligue 1 goals dis season. 😎😊

And I know his Wife Antonella go Beat Shege comot for Ronaldo's Girlfriend body and give her Sand to chop. embarassed cry

Georgina go Cry go meet Ronaldo for house.
cheesy 😄

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your World/european/african Footballer Of The Year / Chelsea Is Killing The Beautifull Game / Milano: Revenge Is Sweet! Shut Up Manure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.