Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,502 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. (2621 Views)

Seun Osewa: Nigeria Needs A Hardworking President Like Obi / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Finestgurlie(f): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:
Seun is doing much just to please the igbos grin grin grin grin
long neck how are you doing
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Okorietitus: 5:44am On Apr 08, 2023
kiako:

It is writer, not writter..

You're pandering your few mediocre unintelligent illitrates.

It is illiterate, not illitrates.

Next time, connect your fingers to your brain before typing nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by idealogical: 5:52am On Apr 08, 2023
Knowing how to write has nothing to do with smarts and intelligence, it's just something you are good at, but incapable of basic tasks, and thinking in other areas.

The woman literarily said Obi won the election because pre-election polls favored Obi.

How shallow and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by WesternPanzer: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2023
But in reality, Seun is actually a subtle tribal bigot.

He is even subtly mocking Chimamanda.

Was it not same Seun that accepted an ad that says "Lagos will not be ruled from Anambra". undecided undecided

Then later went behind and wrote a fake apology telling us how he made only 16,000? Like we are all idiots undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Frank688915: 6:29am On Apr 08, 2023
i just realized seun is just an opportunist nothing special about him, loosing ur own people everyday just to please the yamaris is what i don't understand, those people you're asslicking will still later come for ur head.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by CockAndBullStor: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2023
This seun is a β€˜sisi’. His lopsidedness is becoming so annoying. I spit on him! Nonsense
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by DesChyko: 6:47am On Apr 08, 2023
I don't get these people with 'Seun stop looking for validity from the Igbos'; if you have nothing to offer, you won't get validity anywhere. And if you do anyhow, no matter the validity you've accumulated, you will collect.

Seun maintains a Nairaland Forum which is accessed by all Nigerians; that already ensures validity in everyone who uses it. If he decides to shut down Nairaland today, some of you will immediately be out of a job; not to speak of the addicted who'd become depressed with nostalgia. Mind your words.

He made his point. You can either like it or not; but don't be in a hurry to make it an Igbo affair.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by sapele914(m): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2023
kiako:

Is that how to spell illiterate English Teacher?

Pot calling electric kettle black.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by muykem: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2023
Chimamanda is an IPOB sympathiser.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2023
sapele914:
Is that how to spell illiterate English Teacher?

Pot calling electric kettle black.

It was deliberate olodo and that is to show how easy it'd be to accept the "correction" instead of fighting it. Tnx
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Tnx however, I knew an idiot laik you can't figure out the reason for it.

How easy it were to accept the "correction" isntead of fighting it like your brother here.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by sixtuso(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2023
akingangan:
Totally disagree

I would rather have Portable than have the overhyped lady
That's why Nigeria will never go forward because of hate. Hating on a particular people is taking Nigeria backward πŸ™ƒ We rather chose my tribe men than merits, someone with brain.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yes.. Obi came first..

Oya go and inaugurate him in Biafra land

All hail Peter obi the ipob terro rist sponsor

President of social media, online Biafra and hdless mobs grin grin grin

As usual, shifting goal post. So go and delete the Adichie's letter.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2023
mrcelebrity1:

How dare you refer to a single person as β€˜ illiterates’? just like referring to one (1) football fan as fans ... don’t you ever make such mistake again . Illiterate is a singular term while illiterates is for more than one person .

"Few" represent single person ? Lol 🀣🀣 LMAO

Face your lane of fellow idiots

Meanwhile, I understand you're so shallow to the extent you can't understand the reason for it's use.

It's easy to accept correction instead of fighting it.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Okorietitus: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2023
kiako:

Tnx however, I knew an idiot laik you can't figure out the reason for it.

How easy it were to accept the "correction" isntead of fighting it like your brother here.

The obvious reason for your inability to type in proper English is because you're mentally challenged.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by CodeTemplar: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2023
emotionally damaged if you ask me.

We don't need anything that feels like a feminist or alpha male near power in black Africa.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by MrAgbako: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2023
Lol Seun ipob people go soon give u wotowoto. Leave them alone. Nobody wey dem no fit insult o
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by lhordspy: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Lol. Thanks for that. The ireportlive guy should buy you a drink. You defended him savagely.

These dudes go around trying to correct people. Whereas they are bunch of blockheads. Like the kiako guy.

Imagine him typing 'unintelligent illiterate' ... What is an 'unintelligent illiterate' ? . it was an Unnecessary use of adjective. Illiterates are unintelligent by default.

Typing: 'you are pandering your few mediocre unintelligent illiterate....'

'Few mediocre unintelligent' .... Only God know whatever this is. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Okorietitus: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Thanks for that. The ireportlive guy should buy you a drink. You defended him savagely.

These dudes go around trying to correct people. Whereas they are bunch of blockheads. Like the kiako guy.

Imagine him typing 'unintelligent illiterate' ... What is an 'unintelligent illiterate' ? . it was an Unnecessary use of adjective. Illiterates are unintelligent by default.

Typing: 'you are pandering your few mediocre unintelligent illiterate....'

'Few mediocre unintelligent' .... Only God know whatever this is. cry

Most Obidients are senseless. Go to Twitter and see Obidients whose parents dropped out of Primary School insulting a Nobel Prize winner.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by FoolishBoy419: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Difrent:
Seun
Who did this to you

STOP LOOKING FOR VALIDITY FROM IGBOS.

THEY DONT AND WILL NEVER LIKE YOU.

I began to look at you with another eye since that nonsense apology you wrote to the igbos....like i told you it will only expose you to more trolling and cyberbullying.

Whatever you want to achieve with hailing this epistle writer is known to you alone but know that this still wont make then start to like you....they hate you and have told you so several times but like a foolish stubborn fly you insist on following the corpse to the grave.

He is obviously naive. That apology killed me inside

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by ukaface(f): 8:34am On Apr 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
akingangan:
Seun they hate you because they are jealous of you as a Yoruba man who owns Nairaland. No other reason.

grin grin grin
This is the most stupid thing I will ever read today
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by DeOTR: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2023
This guy is an idiot. Pandering to a people that wouldn't take a second guess to bring down your source of livelihood is boot licking in it's purest form.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by idealogical: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Prof Wole Soyinka supported Biafra and spent 2 years of his life in prison on their behalf, but they never liked him, they insult, abuse and denigrate him, they always trash his Nobel prize achievement, they say their own Achebe was better than him and even this woman is better than him, now they are mercilessly attacking him non stop.

Knowing or figuring them out is not rocket science, even if you sacrificed 2 years of your life to please them, you're still a piece of shitt to them.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Stanleyucee(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2023
Difrent:
Seun
Who did this to you

STOP LOOKING FOR VALIDITY FROM IGBOS.

THEY DONT AND WILL NEVER LIKE YOU.

I began to look at you with another eye since that nonsense apology you wrote to the igbos....like i told you it will only expose you to more trolling and cyberbullying.

Whatever you want to achieve with hailing this epistle writer is known to you alone but know that this still wont make then start to like you....they hate you and have told you so several times but like a foolish stubborn fly you insist on following the corpse to the grave.
any person that stole people's mandate during just concluded election will not end well say Amen to that if e sure for you
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Balogunodua(m): 9:45am On Apr 08, 2023
Seun needs to change his pampers grin
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by BOYS2MEN: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
The only Yoruba men I respect till this day and tomorrow is OLAMIDE and PA AYO ADEBANJO.....Even if these men wake up tomorrow to speak and act wicked towards the igbos...I wouldn't blame them, I'd sure believe there was a genuine reasons for that which I know they won't....I have a million reasons why I choose to respect these men till my dying day....so therefore all those Yorubads dem wey dey misbehave...make una just know say una nor reach bcoz una still dey hunger....una never still road....
RESPECT OLAMIDE
RESPECT PA AYO ADEBANJO
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
idealogical:
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by BOYS2MEN: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2023
The only Yoruba men I respect till this day and tomorrow is OLAMIDE and PA AYO ADEBANJO.....Even if these men wake up tomorrow to speak and act wicked towards the igbos...I wouldn't blame them, I'd sure believe there was a genuine reasons for that which I know they won't....I have a million reasons why I choose to respect these men till my dying day....so therefore all those Yorubads dem wey dey misbehave...make una just know say una nor reach bcoz una still dey hunger....una never still see road....
RESPECT OLAMIDE
RESPECT PA AYO ADEBANJO
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
idealogical:
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by idealogical: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
The only Yoruba men I respect till this day and tomorrow is OLAMIDE and PA AYO ADEBANJO.....Even if these men wake up tomorrow to speak and act wicked towards the igbos...I wouldn't blame them, I'd sure believe there was a genuine reasons for that which I know they won't....I have a million reasons why I choose to respect these men till my dying day....so therefore all those Yorubads dem wey dey misbehave...make una just know say una nor reach bcoz una still dey hunger....una never still see road....
RESPECT OLAMIDE
RESPECT PA AYO ADEBANJO
πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

The men you listed did not do more than support Obi, but Pro Soyinka did more for Igbo people than both men a million times, he went to prison for igbo people and until this very second, he's still voicing support for Igbo presidency.

One contrary opinion from Olamide or Adebanjo, you won't hesitate to rubbish him to the mud like Prof Soyinka, Prof Soyinka is not your problem, your problem is toxicity, and intolerance of contrary views and opinions.

You respect them because they say what you like, but once they say what you don't like, they are all of a sudden your target and enemies.

You, people, need to do some serious soul-searching.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Obaaderemi2: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2023
kiako:

It's pandering to not pandering.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Obaaderemi2: 10:14am On Apr 08, 2023
idealogical:
Sarcasm as usual. This Seun man knows how to make fun of the ibos but I'm sure they won't understand. grin

It's like telling a crying little kid what he wants to hear so he would stop throwing a tantrum.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by BOYS2MEN: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2023
Your father !!!!!!πŸ–οΈ,for quoting me...
It totally shows u hv nothing doing other than NAIRALAND
idealogical:

The men you listed did not do more than support Obi, but Pro Soyinka did more for Igbo people than both men a million times, he went to prison for igbo people and until this very second, he's still voicing support for Igbo presidency.

One contrary opinion from Olamide or Adebanjo, you won't hesitate to rubbish him to the mud like Prof Soyinka, Prof Soyinka is not your problem, your problem is toxicity, and intolerance of contrary views and opinions.

You respect them because they say what you like, but once they say what you don't like, they are all of a sudden your target and enemies.

You, people, need to do some serious soul-searching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Soldiers Ready To Risk Their Lives? / Will You Support Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau For President? / The True Size Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.