Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. (2620 Views)

Seun Osewa: Nigeria Needs A Hardworking President Like Obi / N2.5bn Scam Puts FG On Edge As Minister Cancels Gotv Licence / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by BOYS2MEN: 10:18am On Apr 08, 2023
If not that you are stupid you wouldn't have the guts to tell me who I choose to like for the reasons best known to me.....ewu!
BOYS2MEN:
Your father !!!!!!🖐️,for quoting me...
It totally shows u hv nothing doing other than NAIRALAND
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by EngrKemp: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:

Literacy; ability to read and write

Only a big fool would actually read a comment in English and call the author of such comment an Illiterate (inability to read or write)
U r a disgrace ..

Awolowo half bake education won't let u know what real education is.
Mass production education handed to u by awolowo is affecting u lots
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by idealogical: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2023
BOYS2MEN:
Your father !!!!!!🖐️,for quoting me...
It totally shows u hv nothing doing other than NAIRALAND

Discharge of toxic sludge from our notorious smut factory is currently clogging the streets and sewers of the Republic of Liars.

The prof was right about you toxic crowd//

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Ireportlive: 10:50am On Apr 08, 2023
EngrKemp:

U r a disgrace ..

Awolowo half bake education won't let u know what real education is.
Mass production education handed to u by awolowo is affecting u lots

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by BOYS2MEN: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Prof gbuo gi dia grin
idealogical:

[b][/b]

The prof was right about you toxic crowd//
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by EngrKemp: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ireportlive:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

U dey rush dey call them for my ban while na u Dem suppose ban for saying so much evil n hate against ibo ppl .
I only responded to ur hate speech against ibo people all u could do is to call for my ban . U see how e dey pain?
Hypocrite
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Difrent: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
Stanleyucee:
any person that stole people's mandate during just concluded election will not end well say Amen to that if e sure for you
Since nobodys mandate was stolen theres no need to say amen to a prayer buult on utopia.

Meanwhile your candidate came a distant third place that rightfully belonged to him as thers no way in hell he would have had more votes than the first and second even with the brazen way votes were allotted in the south east. This election is done and dusted try again in 4 years ....you can wail all you want for the next 8 years na your bizness be that
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Ofunaofu: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
akingangan:
Totally disagree

I would rather have Portable than have the overhyped lady

Typical oorchins

The "best brains" Tinubu will assemble are FFK, MC oluomo thugs and hoodlums, portable etc
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's pandering to not pandering.

There is no need for that. It's to respond to the first person with his same sentence pattern of "pandering his......"
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Most Obidients are senseless. Go to Twitter and see Obidients whose parents dropped out of Primary School insulting a Nobel Prize winner.

You're actually bereft of anything brilliance
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
lhordspy:

Lol. Thanks for that. The ireportlive guy should buy you a drink. You defended him savagely.

These dudes go around trying to correct people. Whereas they are bunch of blockheads. Like me lhordspy.

Imagine him typing 'unintelligent illiterate' ... What is an 'unintelligent illiterate' ? . it was an Unnecessary use of adjective. Illiterates are unintelligent by default.

Typing: 'you are pandering your few mediocre unintelligent illiterate....'

'Few mediocre unintelligent' .... Only God know whatever this is. cry

Fixeddd
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

The obvious reason for your inability to type in proper English is because you're mentally challenged.

Lol, see daftness ..... You mean you took the "laik" as sth to correct ?

Haba y'all are slower than I thought ..... Lol
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Okorietitus: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
kiako:

You're actually bereft of anything brilliance

I pity your parents. I really do.
Looking at how you reason, it is unfortunate that you were the fastest sperm produced by your dad.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

I pity my parents. I really do.
Looking at how I reason, it is unfortunate that I was the fastest sperm produced by my dad.

In all we do, do not mention parents anymore. It appears yours were rags.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Ellipses are three dots, not four.

Poverty has made my parents unable to educate me properly, I'm now advertising my stupidity about.
Re: Seun Osewa. Nigeria Deserves Chimamanda As Minister Of Information. Tweet. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Okorietitus:

Most Obidients are senseless. Go to Twitter and see Obidients whose parents dropped out of Primary School insulting a Nobel Prize winner.

I won't go that level with you as touching such as progenitors. It appears you were a product from a disastrous couple whose stock in trade got whipped into their DNA which was passed to you and that is classic lack of anything good, and thick in terms of anything promising.

You x-ray that which is coming from them.... And it's evident as least, daftness.

It's a pity

Try harder you might have a change of your ancestry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar / Arewa has Started Crying Over Appointments Made By Tinubu / Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor Shocked Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.