Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

“I Am A Very Big Fan Of Asake”, Davido Reveals (pics & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am A Very Big Fan Of Asake”, Davido Reveals (pics & Video) (524 Views)

Ghanaian Soldiers Give Beautiful Rendition Of Asake "Lonely At The Top" (Video) / Throwback Photos Of Asake And Blackbonz / Hushpuppi Secret Girlfriend Finally Reveals(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am A Very Big Fan Of Asake”, Davido Reveals (pics & Video) by Oleys: 4:35am On Apr 08, 2023
Davido revealed how he was able to connect with Asake to feature in one of his songs in his new album “Timeless”.

Davido featured Asake in "No Competition", one of the hit songs in the fast selling album

In one of his interviews to promote the new album, Davido revealed that the boss of Asake and YBNL, Olamide Baddo made it easy to feature the multi talented artist.

He praised Olamide and called him a brother for his contribution to Nigeria’s rising music industry

The video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1644341281089355777

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2023/04/08/i-am-a-very-big-fan-of-asake-davido-reveals-pics-video/

Re: “I Am A Very Big Fan Of Asake”, Davido Reveals (pics & Video) by Ireportlive: 4:51am On Apr 08, 2023
Davido really showed maturity with his new Album... Cool songs back to back

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR GENESIS & SMALL DOCTOR STORM PASUMA RAMADAN LECTURE & DANCE TOGETHER VIDE / Please 2face Come And See Your Brother / “is Phyna Back To Her First BBN Love”- Funny Reactions As Eloswag & Phyna Dance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.