Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

ended - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ended (273 Views)

Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. / Writers In Need Of A Book Illustrator,your Search Has Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ended by kenniefawole(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Re: ended by achiever12: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
kenniefawole:
Are you ready to build your portfolio and learn as a certified writer? I am in need of a writer in the movie, entertainment, and education niches to work together with. The stipend is 30,000 plus data allocation.

PS- You don't have to be extremely good, just good with your English construction, a passionate writer (don't apply because of the stipend), and ready to make proper research. I am a professional renowned SEO writer & business strategist, so you will definitely learn a lot from me.

interested applicant should send a DM with information about them to 07083946059.

Kuku say you are looking for a slave.

Who will be collecting stipend from you to write?

If it's easy, why aren't you doing it by yourself?

And did you say people shouldn't apply because of stipend?

What do you think make people go into writing if not money?

Some of you guys are just unreasonable

2 Likes

Re: ended by kenniefawole(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
achiever12:

Kuku say you are looking for a slave.

Who will be collecting stipend from you to write?

If it's easy, why aren't you doing it by yourself?

And did you say people shouldn't apply because of stipend?

What do you think make people go into writing if not money?

Some of you guys are just unreasonable

Oga rest ! That is why every Job has a description, if you are okay with it 'apply" if not ignore it...
By the way, I have over 15+ applicants to interview now. Not everyone is hungry, some people write to build portfolios and some write because they love it ..

Peace be unto you .

1 Like

Re: ended by achiever12: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
kenniefawole:

Oga rest ! That is why every Job has a description, if you are okay with it 'apply" if not ignore it...
By the way, I have over 15+ applicants to interview now. Not everyone is hungry, some people write to build portfolios and some write because they love it ..

Peace be unto you .

Lolz. Let those 15 applicants work for 2 months. Then they'll suddenly realize the slavery you called a job.

(1) (Reply)

Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra / 2023 National Writing Competition: NCC Holds Prize Giving Ceremony Today / These Crazy Crazy Tenants Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.