Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu (4453 Views)

I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu / Nobody Can Intimidate Me - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by TeskyMan(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gbawe:

Keep fooling yourself. Those , like OBJ, who cannot win fair and square, with intellectual strategy and effort, now want to begin using the Government as their private toy to persecute their personal vendetta. We all saw OBJ doing this lawlessly when he was President yet , today, he is revealed as virtually the most corrupt man in Nigeria.

Yoruba ti se corner. E gba be !! Tinubu has spawned a political mentality that has grown bigger than him. We all saw this with how the SW voted . Only fools will think Yoruba = Tinubu. Losers who think recapturing the SW begin with the take-down of Tinubu are simply deluded. Odili disgraced Nigeria with how , minus zero immunity, he obtained an injunction , still standing till today, against EFCC arrest, detention and prosecution. It is at the door of characters like Odili that a serious Government will begin the fight against corruption and show that some are not above the law. Of course he is PDP so we know what that means. Let GEJ continue to listen to discredited dinosaurs who only know how to do things "do or die" . [size=18pt]The problems of this Government are many and growing[/size].

I Love the Bolded part.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by doctokwus: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2011
Wen a govt is clearly partisan in how it goes about its biz,evn non partisan pple bgin to take sides.I for one bliv dt tinubu is guilty not jst of runnin foreign accounts but for cert forgery and embezzlement,but wen u consida dt a lot of oda pdp topshots evn without immunity with tract records of corruption are stil lording it ova us;u bgin to understand y some pple evn if dey dislike d man may stil suport him bc dey feel its not borne out of clearly nationalistic or tryin to fight corruption motives.Watch d trend:salami out,tinubu,its d same pattern obj used;it mkes me doubt how sincere dis govt trully isorruption motives.Watch d trend:salami out,tinubu,its d same pattern obj used;it mkes me doubt how sincere dis govt trully is
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
^^^^ Unfortunately, sincerity has never been part of our National character.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
Gbawe:

You must be mistaking me for Beaf and other jobless hacks. There is nothing I need that I do not have already . Let us just leave it at that .

The joke is one you. The biggest criminals surround GEJ. Many of them (Anenih et al) are directly responsible for the blood of Nigerians. OBJ swallowed billions of dollars through the NIPP scheme yet not one megawatt gained !!!! Those around GEJ deserve far more immediate and urgent prosecution and punishment.  Yet Tinubu, the opposition politician who has taken the SW away from the PDP and wants to keep using his Party's appreciable number in the NASS (eg Tambuwal scenario) to prevent the ruling Party getting its way as was always the case, is now top of the list. Bright folks will discern why. I dey laff at 7 years single tenure (next NASS "heart and soul" battle)  wink wink

One thing with GEJ is that he follows advise within thinking. The OBJ visit to the relative of the slain Boko Haram member is an example . Even a child knows that OBJ is the last person the current sponsors of Boko Haram would want to see . Let us see how this Tinubu affair plays out.

We all can have a serious and intelligent debate about our country and corruption, but what's there to debate with people whose interests are not even about corruption and national interests, but ignorance and petty ethnic idiocy? It's really not worth it, especially with these mindless double IDs spewing the same dumb rubbish.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by DaDoctor: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
EKO ILE AND ILEKE IDI

EKAAAAAARRRRROOOOOOOOO.!!!!!!!!!
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
Let them jail Tinubu first and see things
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by EagleNest(m): 5:02am On Sep 22, 2011
Sounds to me like Dimeji Bankole when he was under EFCC.
When two dogs are fighting for bone, it is senseless to intervene.
Do not pity any of the parties involved. They are only fighting for political cum economical dominance.They're all greedy. Our lot is to wake up from our slumber and start demanding for what belongs to all of us.
Shall we continue in self pity and bags full of complains without making a move? Newton's law of motion states about a body being in a state of inertia and will remain so, unless a force is applied to it. Nigeria cannot move unless we move.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by jensinmi(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2011
TINUBU CAN'T BE INTIMIDATED BECAUSE HE IS GOD NOW, ISN'T HE?

Nonsense.

Abraham was threatened and intimidated
Jesus was threatened and intimidated
Mohammed was threatened and intimidated.

Greater men than Bola Ahmed Tinubu have been intimidated. Who is he to claim he can't be intimidated?

It is a pity when humans put themselves on a pedestal.

Who is Tinubu compared to the Sadam Husseins, Muammar Gaddafis, and Hosni Mubaraks of this world?

If you had told Mubarak or Gaddafi this time last year that they would be in the conditions they were in now, they would have responded with the same thing Tinubu said here - I CANNOT BE INTIMIDATED!!

I pity Tinubu. If greater men could fall, then so can he.

Pride goes before a fall.

Psalms 62:11 - Once God has spoken; Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God;

Let him that hath an ear heed this warning.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by TippyTop(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2011
Tinubu should just answer why he had so many foreign accounts in breach of our code of conduct for public office holders.
Why he's answering the above, he should also throw light on his indictment in the US.
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by khufu: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2011
Asiwaju, can't we send another tree to fall and kill the CCB chairman's wife to stall proceedings and buy some time as we did for Katsina-Alu?
Re: CCB Tribunal: No One Can Intimidate Me - Tinubu by Slncere9gerian: 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos - Unconfirmed Intelligence Reports! / Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA / An Oyinbo Cement Truck Loader In Aba(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.