Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. (427 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by goodnessme1(f): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2023
By Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo

There was tension in Gwadabawa community of Sokoto state, following a conflict between the Fulani and Hausa people residing in the area.

It led to the death of many locals from both sides, including a security operative.

A local official, Aminu Gwadabawa, told the VOA Hausa in an interview monitored by our correspondent on Saturday, that “People in the area were living in fear, as the conflict even claimed the life of a soldier.

“They are afraid of reprisal attacks from the Fulani bandits.”

Survivors speak
According to a survivor, “the Fulani attacked my relation with knives. But he has spiritual powers that would not allow sharp objects to pierce his skin.

“So they intensified the attack on him and succeeded in hacking his head off his body.”

Similarly, a Fulani man who survived the violent communal clash, narrated his ordeal.

According to him, “I was shot at twice but I survived. I begged them not to kill me. But they shot at me.”

The VOA Hausa reported that when the police in Sokoto were contacted, they said they were still waiting for details of the attack.

Scores were reportedly killed during the conflict, while many sustained injuries.

Attacks allegedly by Fulani bandits, were not new in the area as of recent.

Bandits reportedly raided communities in Rabah and other locations in the Northwest state .

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/scores-die-as-fulani-hausa-people-clash-in-sokoto-village/
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by goodnessme1(f): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by goodnessme1(f): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2023
IPOB
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Fulanis killing Hausas is not that bad...afterall dem be twins

Just u leave Christians and Southerners alone in ya madness
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by Macelliot(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
It’s funny how some sadist keep insisting that Igbo man won’t be allowed to rule Nigeria..

It’s easier for an Igbo Man than an Hausa mAn to rule Nigeria..

For your information, no Hausa man has ever ruled Nigeria.

Hausa’s are Fulanis slaves
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by Macelliot(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Scores Die As Fulani, Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Soldier killed too. by orisa37: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2023
OBASANJO, BUHARI, TINUBU AND SHETTIMA SHOULD INVESTIGATE, REPORT AND SOLVE WHATEVER PROBLEMS THERE ARE THERE.

(1) (Reply)

Historyville: Biafran Officer Interviewed In The Heat Of Battle / A Copy Of Peter Obi's Invitation To President Tinubu's Inauguration / The Supreme Court Of Nigeria Finally Hears Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.