Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ (32316 Views)

Mahjoub Mahjoubi: France Deports Tunisian Imam Accused Of Hate Speech. / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees / Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by 7upnigeria: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
observanc1:
you forgot that dahomey women overan Abeokuta and your cowardly ancestors went and hid under olumo rock.

And what did ojukwu do when Nigerian forces overran biaflan forces.

You lose some wars and win some, how many wars has igbos won? Your shops getting burns in Lagos is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by BJanta: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:

Then the Government of Benin Republic will deport all the yorubas so that the Fulani Herdsmen will finish them once and for all.

No one has a monopoly of Deportation.

Yorubas in Benin are not Nigerians but Beninois , natives and indigenes of that nation. The region of the country they occupy is their ancestral land and is divided into two states- Plateau State and Central State , and is Yorubaland there in Benin Republic. It was part of the Old Oyo Empire before the French and British colonisation of both Nigeria and Dahomey ,as it was known then . The first capital of Benin Republic was Ajaşę ( Port Novo ) .
So, apart from the fact that your response is a flight taken in madness as it's so insanely off topic , your ardent desire for Yorubas to be deported is slop from a demented mind in an uncontrollable seizure of demonic envy , irreversible depravity and abject deprivation.

4 Likes

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Svoboda(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Serves him right. They should all learn not to interfere. Go and ask france about Mali and Burkina Faso.

The same way a certain novelist with inferiority complex wrote a letter to Biden, asking him to help cancel an election that was held in her country.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Rilwayne001: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine Devil deporting you from Hell

You think Ambassador will be cryin
He will gladly go back to Germany

Edit:
For those attacking me saying
Chad is rich in oil more than germany
If they give you bloody hypocrites free visa to Germany or free visa to Chad.
1000% of you hypocrites will choose free visa to Germany.
Continue deciving yourself

Think like a human being bro.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Skyfornia(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2023
7upnigeria:

Yorubas are no slaves. You and your people are the ones who dont stay in their region but usually constitute nuisance anywhere they find themselves.

"Theres nothing we can do about it", it's a statement that shows you chest beaters are just clearly foolish and lack wisdom. Your biafra dream clearly defeated during the civil war, thanks to Awolowo and Obasanjo who clearly ended that war, many of your children starved to death, PIGS ATE ENOUGH IGBOS AT ORE THAT YEAR AFTER MANY OF THEM WERE KILLED BY LOCALS. Soyinka defeated achebe in the running for the Nobel prize for literature, Obasanjo defeated your senseless ojukwu in the 2003 elections, Tinubu has defeated Obi. We are not noise makers, we are not chest beaters, we are just winners.

You are not even ashamed.. see your people whom you mentioned. All of them depends on tax payers money to survive. Stealing from their poor people..tueh!

I can't be wasting time with laziness.. you and your minions are lazy and don't deserve my time, we don't depend on government and tax payers money, we hustle legitimately. Bye boy!
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by JohnBullMySon: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
WriteerNig:
I'm pleased.

Death to the West.

🇷🇺 🇨🇳 Multi Polar world here we come 💪🏻
Tribalism and corruption is burning down your country, but your problem is the West.

Hating on countries that will remain prosperous till you die. What a life.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by IamNat: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Juju70:

Do you even have a govt taikless what to run! When people talk like this I just laugh! The monumental amount you used to run selection election alone is some nations GDP!

No we don't have a government!!! grin grin grin
Thus we aren't running any!!! grin grin grin
Are you happy now?
grin grin grin grin grin

Dey play o, dey play.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by PureFace1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
observanc1:
you forgot that dahomey women overan Abeokuta and your cowardly ancestors went and hid under olumo rock.

You forgot Yoruba were the only Africans to decesively dealt with Dahomey before the french.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Billmos: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
U are a slave in this country low life mentality.A 3rd class citizen to rule which nation? Besides who voted for him to even see 2nd position talkless of winning, presidential election is not all about winning south east state with deflated ego.whose mandate d jagaban stole by d way?

Skyfornia post=

You and your folks are the slavessss.. My people are independents and don't fear or depend on anybody.. go verify! That's who we are and nothing any of you and your minions can do about that. Your leader who stole someone's mandate.. where is he? Receiving medical attention abroad and tomorrow you think he can have the balls to sanction or expel their ambassador when the ambassador misbehave? He can't because his life is dependent on them. [/quote]
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
In Nigeria, the Ambassador would have been honoured.

Especially if he supports the narrative and bandwagon of Obi supporters.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by phorget(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
in Nigeria a certain tribe will condemn Nigeria government n start writing letter to Germany to come n take over Nigeria

Wont it be better for Germany to come take over Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by 7upnigeria: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Skyfornia:

You are not even ashamed.. see your people whom you mentioned. All of them depends on tax payers money to survive. Stealing from their poor people..tueh!

I can't be wasting time with laziness.. you and your minions are lazy and don't deserve my time, we don't depend on government and tax payers money, we hustle legitimately. Bye boy!

This is another level of LOW LEVEL REASONING by an Igbo man. Its heartbreaking that you people just lack wisdom and thats why the only thing your people do well in is "TRADING". How is it bad to work as a civil servant OR there are no igbos in the civil service in Abuja or southeast state, Is Soyinka also a civil servant? Are Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, Femi Otedola, Akinwunmi Adesina civil servants? Adebayo ogunlesi owns about 5 airports in the UK, is he a civil servant. As if it's only igbos that trade or hustle, CAPITAL FOOL.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by FBS: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
una sabi wella.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by 7upnigeria: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2023
BJanta:

Yorubas in Benin are not Nigerians but Beninois , natives and indigenes of that nation. The region of the country they occupy is their ancestral land and is divided into two states- Plateau State and Central State , and is Yorubaland there in Benin Republic. It was part of the Old Oyo Empire before the French and British colonisation of both Nigeria and Dahomey ,as it was known then . The first capital of Benin Republic was Ajaşę ( Port Novo ) .
So, apart from the fact that your response is a flight taken in madness as it's so insanely off topic , your ardent desire for Yorubas to be deported is slop from a demented mind in an uncontrollable seizure of demonic envy , irreversible depravity and abject deprivation.

God bless you, they need to be educated. We're not a DOT like igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by 7upnigeria: 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
PureFace1:

You forgot Yoruba were the only Africans to decesively dealt with Dahomey after the french.

I've replied the low-life chestbeater. I didn't want to reply the nuisance before but since hes NOT YET MAD and can still understand simple English, I decided to educate him.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by GreatAutos(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

You think Ambassador will be crying

Edit:

If they give you free visa to Germany or free visa to Chad.

1000% of you bloody hypocrites will choose free visa to Germany.

Bros I will choose Benin republic to chad 🇹🇩

Nigerians argue with baseless facts.

Who oil help when we Dey talk of tech.

Mercedes Benz Germany is richer than chad as a country.

1 Like

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
When will they deport the French Ambassador?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
GreatAutos:

Bros I will choose Benin republic to chad 🇹🇩

Nigerians argue with baseless facts.

Who oil help when we Dey talk of tech.

Mercedes Benz Germany is richer than chad as a country.

I've lived and worked in Chad for the last couple of years.

That place is a confirmed shiithole!
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by uuzba(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
mike8804:
Europeans are full of themselves, this is caused by Africa inferiority complex.
When Germany makes BMW, Mercedes and Audi and we are here killing ourselves to buy their car. New one, Second Hand, Third Hand sef.
But we will go and make our own car and use.
GTBank wanted to finish Innoson sometime 2018/19.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by BJanta: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
[quote author=7upnigeria post=122377489]

God bless you, they need to be educated. We're not a DOT like igbos.

Amen, and you too Sir.

1 Like

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Josephkabila12: 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:

Then the Government of Benin Republic will deport all the yorubas so that the Fulani Herdsmen will finish them once and for all.

So why didn't the Yorubas deport the Fulanis.... Weren't the Fulanis disrespectful enough.... Oh I forgot some of the Yoruba leaders couldn't do anything, One even said " where are the Cows? ....... He even went further to add that Yorubas and Fulani are one

You are one, yet they are killing and chasing you out of your Homes, but the Igbos are your problems... If this isn't Premium Cowardice, then I don't know what it is.

Yet here it is, Out here in the public, if I can see this, imagine the amount of people seeing it also. Yorubas can do nothing to the Fulanis.....

And how did Government treat the same Sunday Igboho...... I'm an Itsekiri Man, A proud Deltan, and the rubbish that the Yoruba cowards are tolerating won't even happen in my state, it will be met with stiff opposition, but Tinubu said you're one.......It's like you want to start getting aggressive by the opinion of a stranger.....on that note I won't reply Both your stupid self and your stupid mentions again....Now run along, go on and fool yourself for the rest of the weekend.

You're very stupid, how can only one person have this amount of stupidity, please share it for your family so that it will go round.......

Igboho that ran to Benin Republic, is he not a Nigerian, didn't they deport him, The Yorubas that ran to Benin Republic when the Fulanis were slaughtering your family members like pigs are they not Nigerians..... Please use your senses when quoting me....This your foolishness doesn't deserve a reply from me, I just had to make this one an exception for the sake of next time you decide to unleash your foolishness.....Have a great weekend.
u 7up itsekiri man 🤣.....mumu ibo
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by WriteerNig: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Tribalism and corruption is burning down your country, but your problem is the West.

Hating on countries that will remain prosperous till you die. What a life.

Black Slave! You're allergic to prosperity right?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by JohnBullMySon: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
WriteerNig:

Black Slave! You're allergic to prosperity right?
I wake up thinking about my business. You wake up thinking about the West. Is that not mental illness?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by WriteerNig: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I wake up thinking about my business. You wake up thinking about the West. Is that not mental illness?

Is making my comment your business not mental illness?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by olas24u(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

You think Ambassador will be crying

Edit:

If they give you free visa to Germany or free visa to Chad.

1000% of you bloody hypocrites will choose free visa to Germany.

You are irrational and a kid ,stop writing rubbish .
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by juman(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why are they not holding elections in chad?
They have dictator as leader.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by emapeteum(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
How oil rich is Chad? The writer of this story is playing a prank on those who don't know that Chad is one of the poorest countries on earth
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by COMPAQ(m): 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
In Nigeria, the Ambassador would have been honoured.

We don't respect ourselves in Africa but we expect others to respect us!

What we do to ourselves in Nigeria, oyinbo man won't do to us (not counting Chinese and indians)

Working for a multinational company is sooo much better than working for a Nigerian company. Nigerian MD that will be saying workers don't need more than N250k, when the company is making big bucks bland he is enjoying lots of largesse!

Same with our Governor's with crazy retirement packages in the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Yomit71(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:

So why didn't the Yorubas deport the Fulanis.... Weren't the Fulanis disrespectful enough.... Oh I forgot some of the Yoruba leaders couldn't do anything, One even said " where are the Cows? ....... He even went further to add that Yorubas and Fulani are one

You are one, yet they are killing and chasing you out of your Homes, but the Igbos are your problems... If this isn't Premium Cowardice, then I don't know what it is.

Yet here it is, Out here in the public, if I can see this, imagine the amount of people seeing it also. Yorubas can do nothing to the Fulanis.....

And how did Government treat the same Sunday Igboho...... I'm an Itsekiri Man, A proud Deltan, and the rubbish that the Yoruba cowards are tolerating won't even happen in my state, it will be met with stiff opposition, but Tinubu said you're one.......It's like you want to start getting aggressive by the opinion of a stranger.....on that note I won't reply Both your stupid self and your stupid mentions again....Now run along, go on and fool yourself for the rest of the weekend.

You're very stupid, how can only one person have this amount of stupidity, please share it for your family so that it will go round.......

Igboho that ran to Benin Republic, is he not a Nigerian, didn't they deport him, The Yorubas that ran to Benin Republic when the Fulanis were slaughtering your family members like pigs are they not Nigerians..... Please use your senses when quoting me....This your foolishness doesn't deserve a reply from me, I just had to make this one an exception for the sake of next time you decide to unleash your foolishness.....Have a great weekend.
Bittered soul, I hope your healing delayed. Sons of perdition.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by GreatAutos(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I've lived and worked in Chad for the last couple of years.

That place is a confirmed shiithole!

Really?
Bro you try o
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by JohnBullMySon: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
WriteerNig:

Is making my comment your business not mental illness?
I cannot see someone who needs help and then look away.

Look at you. Your obsession with the West is already eating you up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.