Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ (32314 Views)

Mahjoub Mahjoubi: France Deports Tunisian Imam Accused Of Hate Speech. / Kagame Deports 18 Chinese Investors For Mistreating Rwandan Employees / Saudi Arabia Expels Canada’s Ambassador For ‘interference In Domestic Affairs’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Emma513: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Imagine Devil deporting you from Hell
You think Ambassador will be crying
He will gladly go back to Germany Edit: For those attacking me saying Chad is rich in oil more than germany
If they give you free visa to Germany or free visa to Chad.
1000% of you bloody hypocrites will choose free visa to Germany. Continue deciving yourself

SENSE FULL YOUR HEAD. grin
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Ofunaofu: 3:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:

Then the Government of Benin Republic will deport all the yorubas so that the Fulani Herdsmen will finish them once and for all.

No one has a monopoly of Deportation.

And the Emilokan drug lord only response to the Killer herdsmen massacre will be "where are the cows"
😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by helicoptarr: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by helicoptarr: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Hychineson(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
In my country, this ambassador will be so revered and worshiped and even he will be paid and given maximum security for being impolite.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by dangoteinlaw: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Imagine being deported from a shithole like chad. Only reason anyone knows chad js because of lake chad
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
The oil-rich country of 17 million in the Sahel region has been ruled by a transitional military government headed by President Mahamat Idriss Déby since April 2021.

God please bomb all the Igbo, Hausa-fulani, Yoruba evil politicians/armed political forces that are opposing the freedom of over 80 million Biafra country.

God please hit Nigeria more harder till over 80 million Biafran citizens are free
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Emmanuel909090: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
This is serious
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Zubi10(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

He will gladly go back to Germany

Edit:
For those attacking me saying
Chad is rich in oil more than germany

1000% of you bloody hypocrites will choose free visa to Germany.
Continue deciving yourself

This gullible ass licker folk..go n lick all the white men ass

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by blowjohn(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

It's still a disgrace. Deportation na deportation
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Mubiola360: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

you are a fool and a colonial mentalized drunky. There is need for Africa to stand up to their self worth against imperialist and you are here to condemn this great act of Africanism .
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by correctguy101(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
In Nigeria, the Ambassador would have been honoured.

Lols

The slowpoke will still use NPF and the Nigerian Army to intimidate Nigerianns in Nigeria... SMH I

Nigerians stoopid gan..
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
GreatAutos:

Really?
Bro you try o

Na de capital I dey o, still na rubbish place.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Abbeytoy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Africans are growing up; this is not the era when anyone from another country can come in and tell you how to run your country.

But, as you can see, the uncouth in Nigeria will rather worship them and always run to them to request that certain people be banned.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Bilabong(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

"For those of you attacking me"
Because Germany is way better than Chad does that mean they should be disrespected in their own home?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by AlphaStyles(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

oga shut up jare. There is a reason they are called ambassedors. If u lyk the govt or not unless ur govt tells u to speak keep ur mouth shut. So even if germany sweet pass chad that gives them the right to behave anyhow? People lyk u are willing to as# lick these people any time any day.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by AlphaStyles(m): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
Imagine being deported from a shithole like chad. Only reason anyone knows chad js because of lake chad
shit hole right? Then they shouldnt be trading for their resources since its a shit hole.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by observanc1: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
7upnigeria:

And what did ojukwu do when Nigerian forces overran biaflan forces.

You lose some wars and win some, how many wars has igbos won? Your shops getting burns in Lagos is just the beginning.
the rantings of a coward.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Eneye4me: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

Slave Always reason this way.

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by BidenDTrounced: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2023
"Germany and France are being kicked in the ass in Africa, about time to give respect to Africans and stop with Western arrogance"

https://mobile.twitter.com/Angelo4justice3/status/1644639445436764160?cxt=HHwWgMDUjZW399ItAAAA

Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by AssCraver: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
WriteerNig:

🤡 🤡 There's more to life than US Visa.

Btw I live in Yekaterinburg, Russia. Studied in St Petersburg.

No be only Yakatungub 😂 😂

Oga enjoy your one room ghetto apartment in Mushin
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by zoedew: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
IpobAntidote:
This is not 1920 when anyone can come from another country and tell you how to run your country. Even Germans have problems in their own country. No one can come to the US and get involved in US politics. They will pounce on you so badly that your country will be forced to recall you.
That was a good move on their part; expel the MOFO. Send a msg to others who think that they can dictate to Africans.

But African Countries can ask for and depend on Aid from USAID and other aid and donor agencies.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by wayodude(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
Some countries are better than some other countries. Some countries are important some countries are irrelevant.
Patriotic or not these facts won't change to soothe any ego.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by IMASTEX: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
IamNat:
The earlier some people realize that Nigeria is an "independent" country and no foreign country can tell us what to do or how to run our government, the better for them.
The bolded is a scam. The west still have great influence over Africa countries. Let one Africa leader make the mistake of moving for a unity, stronger Africa. And see his stopwatch start counting down. A stronger Africa is equal to a weaker west. Why do you think Africa still rely on the west for aids even with the so much natural resources. Why have we been exporting crude and importing the finished products at a higher cost. If it's corruption, why not refined locally and steal the money. You hear of America, Europe even Asia specifications in most brands, this shows a consideration for the future. And Africa is left blank because nothing futuristic is expected. It's only but a reserve space for harvest. It's all a game!
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by PulaPower: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
MetroLane:

Then the Government of Benin Republic will deport all the yorubas so that the Fulani Herdsmen will finish them once and for all.

No one has a monopoly of Deportation.

So why didn't the Yorubas deport the Fulanis.... Weren't the Fulanis disrespectful enough.... Oh I forgot some of the Yoruba leaders couldn't do anything, One even said " where are the Cows? ....... He even went further to add that Yorubas and Fulani are one

You are one, yet they are killing and chasing you out of your Homes, but the Igbos are your problems... If this isn't Premium Cowardice, then I don't know what it is.

Yet here it is, Out here in the public, if I can see this, imagine the amount of people seeing it also. Yorubas can do nothing to the Fulanis.....

And how did Government treat the same Sunday Igboho...... I'm an Itsekiri Man, A proud Deltan, and the rubbish that the Yoruba cowards are tolerating won't even happen in my state, it will be met with stiff opposition, but Tinubu said you're one.......It's like you want to start getting aggressive by the opinion of a stranger.....on that note I won't reply Both your stupid self and your stupid mentions again....Now run along, go on and fool yourself for the rest of the weekend.

You're very stupid, how can only one person have this amount of stupidity, please share it for your family so that it will go round.......

Igboho that ran to Benin Republic, is he not a Nigerian, didn't they deport him, The Yorubas that ran to Benin Republic when the Fulanis were slaughtering your family members like pigs are they not Nigerians..... Please use your senses when quoting me....This your foolishness doesn't deserve a reply from me, I just had to make this one an exception for the sake of next time you decide to unleash your foolishness.....Have a great weekend.

Look at this useless animal that thinks he is important.

You and your stupid hopes can't add an inch to my height.

Keep up this your attitude of hoping, it will soon land you and your parents in the grave.
Unfortunately, the government of Benin are Yoruba.

Infact, 2 among their coming presidential election candidates are Yoruba..
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Melagros(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Edit:

Do you know how diplomacy works at all? Don't you know that this will affect his future career in both local and international politics?
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by DollarMarley247: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2023
Tvoice:
Very good, dem go just enter another man country dey buga upandan
Did you bother to know the reason for the government action. The evil politicians are still strong today because of the set of people like you. You support because of tribe or benefit for just to feed not thinking of the generation to come. In your Nigeria you are crying of interim Government, now there is an interim Government in chad you are supporting a government for going against someone is speaking against it.
Re: Chad Deports Jan-Christian Gordon Kricke German Ambassador For ‘Lack Of Respect’ by Tvoice: 11:40am On Apr 09, 2023
DollarMarley247:
Did you bother to know the reason for the government action. The evil politicians are still strong today because of the set of people like you. You support because of tribe or benefit for just to feed not thinking of the generation to come. In your Nigeria you are crying of interim Government, now there is an interim Government in chad you are supporting a government for going against someone is speaking against it.

Daft dallar, go and read wat truely transpired

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeffrey Donson, Werner Meshoa: Rapist & Fraudster Elected Mayor, Deputy In S/A / US Signs Peace Deal With Afghanistan's Taliban After 18 Years Of War / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.