Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) (17516 Views)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
smileyoo:
initially, i used to think that only the leaders were responsible for the ugly narratives in our nation, but recently i realized that the citizens cannot be exonerated from the situation in Nigeria.
the leaders are also the citizens, they do not fall from the sky.
the basic question should be ; between the citizens and the leaders, who could successfully drive the change, for Nigeria 's positive rebirth ?
the citizens see nothing wrong with their evil leaders, because of tribal and religious affiliation, while the leaders are not willing to provide credible and responsible leadership that could deny them , their luxurious lifestyle and demi-god posturing attitude.
Nigeria - the most complicated country, where anything goes.
stop generalizing
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by misano(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Everybody keep wanting the citizens to unite but nobody is bringing solution to make it happen .

I have a plan, I would start from my street. Unite 10 of my friends.

Then use the formula to get the next street. It's called network effect amongst streets. Then use the conquered street to invite other street. That is how Facebook was born. Network effect is powerful

Then go to the next street and unite another 10 person's. Then the next street, until we have like 100 group only within my community

Individually, these groups are weak, powerless but if we can coordinate ourselves together using Whatsapp 2024 would be easy for us. Start with boys only first.

Change starts from the bottom. Change starts from the grassroots. Nobody can change this country from above. Change needs to start from below.

The moment a Yoruba man joins that group U will see it come to an end. Yorubas will sell it to their Fulni lovers.

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2023
misano:

The moment a Yoruba man joins that group U will see it come to an end. Yorubas will sell it to their Fulni lovers.

At least we tried 😂
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
I don’t care the sentiment you use. But don’t blame citizens. What Nigeria needs is a good and visionary leader.

Nigeria politicians bastardised the system. Steal your money and still blame the citizen

Stop blaming the citizen. If only we get few good leaders in places… it will flow down
Don't let us deceive ourselves, we are the problem of ourselves in this country, no matter the visionary leader we have , if the citizens choose not to be patriotic, it will just be efforts in futility... We have so many examples where government built infrastructures and citizens deliberately destroy it or steal some major components of it, though government has their own faults as well but the citizens are not cooperating with the government as well....
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
Don't let us deceive ourselves, we are the problem of ourselves in this country, no matter the visionary leader we have , if the citizens choose not to be patriotic, it will just be efforts in futility... We have so many examples where government built infrastructures and citizens deliberately destroy it or steal some major components of it, though government has their own faults as well but the citizens are not cooperating with the government as well....
government is the disaster

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
government is the disaster
My brother, easy on our Government
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by chloedogie(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

God bless you my brother ... You rarely see small street dey tarred now

Anytime councilor from one ward construct a road, you will see other wards making trouble looking for thr head of their councilors to cut off for not doing similar projects back then.

Few years back, aregbesola added more lgas to the existing 32 in Osun State. Then my friend's mum was made the chairman of their own new lga. The king of my town visited another town and saw massive roads networks and drainage system and was asking thr other king how they lobbied for the project from the governor. The king said it was the new lga chairman that did it.

Unknown to us in my town, we didn't know she has been collecting millions but using it to build an estate in either Ibadan or osogbo. And she was a retired secondary school students. During the end sars when youths heard it, they wanted to kill her but the king saved her..

Buhari or any president is the least of our worries if we want to be honest with ourselves.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
My brother, easy on our Government
whether apc,lp or pdp, dem suppose burn,spits

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by AhmedGhost(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2023
G for the people
By the people
And for the people 😂😂
Na still we go join hands make things work oh
How I wish revolution works, dis old fools will all gonna be sniped 🔫🔫
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by misano(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2023
Sebastine1994:

At least we tried 😂

Yes, they tried in destroying the country with tribalism.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by israelmao(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2023
The sane and courageous citizens who are speaking truth to power are being heavily crucified and regarded as obstacles or rebels.Buhari met an economy which was among twenty top economies in the world but what did he make of it?The insecurity then was it as worse as it is now?The unemployment,inflation and foreign exchange rates then were all better then than they are now.When something is wrong with the head the entire body goes wrong.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
chloedogie:

Anytime councilor from one ward construct a road, you will see other wards making trouble looking for thr head of their councilors to cut off for not doing similar projects back then.

Few years back, aregbesola added more lgas to the existing 32 in Osun State. Then my friend's mum was made the chairman of their own new lga. The king of my town visited another town and saw massive roads networks and drainage system and was asking thr other king how they lobbied for the project from the governor. The king said it was the new lga chairman that did it.

Unknown to us in my town, we didn't know she has been collecting millions but using it to build an estate in either Ibadan or osogbo. And she was a retired secondary school students. During the end sars when youths heard it, they wanted to kill her but the king saved her..

Buhari or any president is the least of our worries if we want to be honest with ourselves.
is buhari not d head of sickness in dis country? spits angry

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2023
israelmao:
The sane and courageous citizens who are speaking truth to power are being heavily crucified and regarded as obstacles or rebels.Buhari met an economy which was among twenty top economies in the world but what did he make of it?The insecurity then was as worse as it is now.The unemployment,inflation and foreign exchange rates then were all better then than they are now.When something is wrong with the head the entire body goes wrong.
fixed
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

whether apc,lp or pdp, dem suppose burn,spits
I can see clearly, you are not pleased with the Government....
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
chloedogie:

Nigerians and looking at the opposite direction no be here... I told people in my area here drag councilors and chairman LG more than you drag governors and especially president ... You can't really reach them like the governor will reach president on pressing issues concerning their state no be masses go dey do that ... Face the ones closest to you but na lie... Na wetin all the school many go be that ...
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by maestro299: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Eh en! Under Jonathan, una no share blame. Everything na him and Patience fault then. Buhari turn reach now and he mess up pass Oga Jona by far,una wan begin dey share blame give everybody apart from your useless president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I can see clearly, you are not pleased with the Government....
they added 2 my plight with the cashless policy. cry
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Zakarisammy(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Everyone of them
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by lexy2014: 11:35am On Apr 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Chairman and CEO Bush Radio Academy.

can you pls explain how someone earning the equivalent of 200,000 naira per day in the UK or US still live in austerity and some one earning 750k a month in nigeria will have a better life than the person earning living on 200,000 naira a day?

what is nigerias minimum wage compared to the US and UK you mentioned? how many nigerians are earning up to 200k naira a month?

is it not people like you that are the problem in this country that see black and call it white? shouldnt we start from your dishonesty and sycophancy and how you sell your soul to disseminate falsehood just for crumbs of bread?
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by saysoo: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Change the 1999 Constitution as amended and devolve power to the regions and see Nigeria blossom.

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by ShaqFu: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
oikirodah:

the citizens are to blame. We've allowed ourselves to be divided with ethnic sentiment and tribal bigotry.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by hssd8nland: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
I don’t care the sentiment you use. But don’t blame citizens. What Nigeria needs is a good and visionary leader.

Nigeria politicians bastardised the system. Steal your money and still blame the citizen

Stop blaming the citizen. If only we get few good leaders in places… it will flow down
You need to get something right, no matter how hard you try to say it's from the top i.e the government it will never be improved or solved . Why because the same people in power were also citizens like us. Averagely a typical Nigeria has a tendency to cheat and lie , simple and basic ethics we lack it has been like that ever since. Since the inception of the country , we are either blaming one person; region or the other. I'm not saying everybody must be a good person but the number of good persons must out number the bad by a reasonable amount of number, that's when the odds of having good people handling our affairs will increase. Even the so called US do you know the amount of societal degradations they are facing now , guns , gays , lesbians all sort of moral anarchy. So you see my brother it is a collective problem, I'll say we all need a general re-orientation as a people.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by MrPresident1: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
It is the whôre of Babylon that we are all labouring under her yoke

Revelation 17:15,18 KJV
And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. [18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by floret23(f): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
oikirodah:

It is wrong for you to blame the victims. What you claimed Buhari has done for Nigeria is equivalent to what Ebonyi or Osun State governor should be celebrating not someone presiding over 200m people with access to trillions of naira every year. Think well Bro.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by yaki84: 11:47am On Apr 10, 2023
oikirodah:

Is it that there was no Lg or state govts during GEJ's era?

Then all the buck stopped at the president's desk.

Today u want us to deviate the same complaints we were giving GEJ to our councillors...

Mbano...we will not take it.

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by godofuck231: 11:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Thats would be the senate and house of representatives
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by AK481(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2023
Seun ,In journalism , post like this are tagged "sponsored ad" or sponsor this will prepare the readers mind that this is not coming from neural or curia .this information about its biases is disclosed boldly at the beginning or ending of the message or sticks throughout.
But you constantly violate that .

Watch BBC,French one,aljazeera on YouTube.
Even on channels TV or arisetv, they meet up this basic rule in journalism

The OP I believe ,Is a sponsored writer for apc and oshiomole .

Another writer in my opinion is Naptu2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by onuman: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
A most credible electoral act was signed into Law by President Buhari, but was botched by INEC Chairman who jettisoned the Electoral Act, and switched over to illegal manual collation of votes during the last presidential election in Nigeria.
It's yet uncertain if Buhari supports Mahmood Yakubu, the INEC Chairman, in this botch of Buhari's Electoral Act.
So far, the governor's who keep silent in the face of Mahmood's intransigence have wrecked havoc in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by seguno2: 11:56am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
all the citizens are not the same

How can they be the same, when they are not all working together to reduce inequality
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by chloedogie(m): 11:57am On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
is buhari not d head of sickness in dis country? spits angry

Continue spiting. If I ask you to answer these questions offhand without contacting anyone can you answer them 100%? What are the names of your ward councilor, local government chairman, lga speaker, House of assembly member, rep, and senator?

If I tell you how much combined those people are given to give you the basic amenities you are looking for to live like a proper Nigerian monthly , you will be alarmed.

In those days, before budgets are passed at the local government level, we used to have council meetings at wards level, township and local government. Some of you didn't know what governance was back then sincerely.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by smileyoo: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
stop generalizing
am not generalizing, though we still have few honest nigerians, but majority always determine , what's obtainable in any society.
majority of Nigeria citizens and leaders are actually , selfish, corrupt, and outrightly
wicked .
how can a group of bandits, under whatever name enter into a community and start to kill citizens, destroy properties , escape and come back repeatedly to commit the same atrocities, without any arrests of the culprits by the ruling authorities, yet the same citizens will be supporting the same irresponsible government, that can't ensure the safety of their fellow citizens.
infact they even make stupid excuses, to justify the constant killings of their fellow citizens.
Nigerians are actually wicked, to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Assembly Increases Fuel Subsidy To N521bn / Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / Commission Freezes Over 30 Accounts Of Illegal Loan Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.