Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) (17562 Views)

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm / Wike To Ikwerres, Let No One Intimidate You, we’re Not 2nd Class Citizens(video) / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Why should anybody be surprised that she's putting the blame on the citizens when we all know that APC has no single reasonable person?

They see things entirely awkwardly. And always want to force on others.

How can the citizens be the problem instead of the people vested with the power to decide the direction?

Firstly, the public obviously can never share the same ideals. How do you expect them to come to compromise and cordinate themselves peacefully? There has to be a head setting a rule to harmonize public values. And that is the person in authority - the president, governors, etc.

If a wayward citizenry get a no-nonsense commander-in-chief, you don't need a prophet to tell you that everybody will cooperate.

That is why my principal (Mr Peter Obi) keeps telling you to hold him responsible, unlike Buhari who keeps blaming PDP for his obvious failures
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Cromagnon: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nigerians and looking at the opposite direction no be here... I told people in my area here drag councilors and chairman LG more than you drag governors and especially president ... You can't really reach them like the governor will reach president on pressing issues concerning their state no be masses go dey do that ... Face the ones closest to you but na lie... Na wetin all the school many go be that ...
It's because there is no autonomy at LG level. Many ppl no get mind to de drag chairman everyday. But fear of election is not there since they are appointed by governor, that's why they drag gwamna
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
Cromagnon:

It's because there is no autonomy at LG level. Many ppl no get mind to de drag chairman everyday. But fear of election is not there since they are appointed by governor, that's why they drag gwamna
Na even this sef people supposed dey drag them
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u are confused , keep using words as u like
I pray u start seeing rightly
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2023
Judolisco:
I pray u start seeing rightly
u mean u want me confused too
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:05am On Apr 11, 2023
kayone2:
Why should anybody be surprised that she's putting the blame on the citizens when we all know that APC has no single reasonable person?

They see things entirely awkwardly. And always want to force on others.

How can the citizens be the problem instead of the people vested with the power to decide the direction?

Firstly, the public obviously can never share the same ideals. How do you expect them to come to compromise and cordinate themselves peacefully? There has to be a head setting a rule to harmonize public values. And that is the person in authority - the president, governors, etc.

If a wayward citizenry get a no-nonsense commander-in-chief, you don't need a prophet to tell you that everybody will cooperate.

That is why my principal (Mr Peter Obi) keeps telling you to hold him responsible, unlike Buhari who keeps blaming PDP for his obvious failures
ur principal supports bubu
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
oikirodah:

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Chairman and CEO Bush Radio Academy.
In the future,, the Statistics will be there to call the results..

We just pray that History will be fair to him.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
chloedogie:
Hmmmmm. Until most citizens divert their attentions away from Abuja and start holding their councilors, local government chairmen, lga house of assembly members, House of representatives members senators, commissioners and governors responsible and to account for the funds disbursed to them, Nigeria will never change. I can remember between 1999 and 2007, councilors were executing road projects in my town. But today, na the president everybody dey shout.

Thank you very much... This is what I say everytime... Look at the first person that comment... He said "I don't care" and he said "citizens are not to be blamed"...
Who are the government? they are the civil servants and who are the civil servants? They are the citizens.
This alone summerized everything in a simple way but my Nigerian citizens are so full of hate and ignorant and they never see any of these things.
Let's hold all these people accountable not Abuja but the ones close to us... How are they spending the money?
Look at Nigerians protest about non payment to teachers or other civil servants, they will block the roads... It's only in Nigeria I see such... Instead of them to go to the state government house or office and protest which will be effective but no they will block roads and make life harder for other road users which exclude the person they are directing the protest to... Now tell me if nothing affects them the LGA, state government, councillors, house of rep and so on, why would they care? Funny thing is they joined the people to shout buhari or FG is bad lol

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Johnjustice: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Obidiiots those rabid headless chickens.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2023
prettyliz:
Oga it's the President first.A strong and wise president can lead the people to do the right things with or without force ... check Switzerland...do they even have a police force

Be honest with yourself OGA... Switzerland has good people with good moral ethics which made it easy for their government... Look at Nigeria for an example they said one way driving is an offence but you still see Nigerians of any tribe driving that same one-way... Lagos state went to the extent of confiscating the vehicles yet people still drive the one way. So what's your point.
What is government, government is of the people, by the people and for the people... What do you think it means? Most of you talk like you didn't go to school and you didn't do government in school ... It's simple.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na even this sef people supposed dey drag them
ppl no get time. Opelope election of not most ppl will just be looking like lukman. We are not a democratic ppl. We are used to taking orders from kings and babalawo without question. Patalata we grumble and mumble. That's all majority do

Even the election majority dis not come out. Only 20 million out of 95 million voters
And less for governorship and less for senators reps and assemblymen
LG election is the worst
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
waste of resources
that's what you get from awoof
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u mean to choose any of the waste products there?
If you don't choose, it will be chosen for you
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Cromagnon: 5:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:

Civic right?

this is how you will also misgovern yet forming righteous
I said duty you changed it to right.

All contestants are criminals

Prove it in court

A region decides who wins

Nope
Popularity does

It's Useless performing the right
If you think it's useless, then it is
Of you think it's useful then it is

Bellerive e what you wish
Is working for those who believe
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
If you don't choose, it will be chosen for you
no difference
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
this is how you will also misgovern yet forming righteous
I said duty you changed it to right.

Prove it in court

Nope
Popularity does

If you think it's useless, then it is
Of you think it's useful then it is

Bellerive e what you wish
Is working for those who believe
4get dis
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
ppl no get time. Opelope election of not most ppl will just be looking like lukman. We are not a democratic ppl. We are used to taking orders from kings and babalawo without question. Patalata we grumble and mumble. That's all majority do

Even the election majority dis not come out. Only 20 million out of 95 million voters
And less for governorship and less for senators reps and assemblymen
LG election is the worst
Smiles...
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Colorado youths everywhere ... Weed womanizing coded olosho... Nigeria no get any future kankan...
Citizen bader than politicians ooo... If citizens good definitely a good leader emerge

That's what most of them knew but decide to blame government for everything. I love your point and I will start using it. If the citizens are good definitely a good leader will emerge. Simple as that.
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cromagnon:
that's what you get from awoof
dat is how i find ur post
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tycyborg:

That's what most of them knew but decide to blame government for everything. I love your point and I will start using it. If the citizens are good definitely a good leader will emerge. Simple as that.
You will see that people hates to be blamed... The people is the foundation ... But decides not to play their parts... Make papa struggle pay school fees does that means the child should fail... Ordinary No pass one way people are saying the punishment for passing one way too much... I was like which people be this ... One way wey dey kill ... Is impounding the persons car more valuable than human life?... Nigerians no really gbadun especially those wey go school... Most only go to sabi argue... Put them for office dem no dey perform .. Na to dey speak yeye English...
Each community should first condemn any corruption first from there ... Transformer for street money some people papa dey swallow am... Despite some be elder for church

1 Like

Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Tycyborg:

nonsense
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

You will see that people hates to be blamed... The people is the foundation ... But decides not to play their parts... Make papa struggle pay school fees does that means the child should fail... Ordinary No pass one way people are saying the punishment for passing one way too much... I was like which people be this ... One way wey dey kill ... Is impounding the persons car more valuable than human life?... Nigerians no really gbadun especially those wey go school... Most only go to sabi argue... Put them for office dem no dey perform .. Na to dey speak yeye English...
Each community should first condemn any corruption first from there ... Transformer for street money some people papa dey swallow am... Despite some be elder for church

Exactly... You have vital point and I used the one way thing as an example for someone arguing with me and he said why are government passing one way too that they are suppose to be an example to the people... But I replied him with, if government start killing their first son, will you also kill your first son? He said my question is not the same as our conversation... That was when I knew Nigerians always blame but don't want to accept their own fault.
Put an average Nigeria in a position of control... Let's say as a security, tell him don't let some people in... Then watch him start misbehaving like he is God and that says it all about what an average Nigerian is...
Look at lot of them calling government thieves... They are also stealing in their company or work place in which they call it runz or where man dey work na their him dey chop... Which means where a man works is where he swindle... But yet they will say government are thieves and they are doing the same
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Tycyborg:

Exactly... You have vital point and I used the one way thing as an example for someone arguing with me and he said why are government passing one way too that they are suppose to be an example to the people... But I replied him with, if government start killing their first son, will you also kill your first son? He said my question is not the same as our conversation... That was when I knew Nigerians always blame but don't want to accept their own fault.
Put an average Nigeria in a position of control... Let's say as a security, tell him don't let some people in... Then watch him start misbehaving like he is God and that says it all about what an average Nigerian is...
Look at lot of them calling government thieves... They are also stealing in their company or work place in which they call it runz or where man dey work na their him dey chop... Which means where a man works is where he swindle... But yet they will say government are thieves and they are doing the same
Most Nigerians are hypocrites.... Most wants to condemn one for what they too are doing...
My own no pass if some are getting it right... You too get it right ... That's for those crying about economy... Bros money dey this country ... People wey dey make am dey make am ooo... No let anyone deceive or blame government for ... Else you wont grow and na their type dey speak English for newspaper vendors later for life... Focus on growing you ... Our destiny is in our hands... No let anybody deceive you nothing really greener on the other side ooo... Its just the way we see life that determines how far we go ooo... I have seen people swear and abuse dangote and I was like se na only dangote papa get money those days ... Where are the rest of the wealthy people children then ... Man worked his way up by positioning himself... Do you hear much about Abiola children again... E no easy to get to some levels in life ... It takes dedication and hardwork... Many Nigerians are very indiscipline... Na only to flex... Nigerians love flexing A lot... Make 10bar dey one street all go sell...
Re: Who Destroyed The System Between Buhari, The Governors And The Citizens? (Video) by Johnjustice: 7:03am On Apr 13, 2023
Gringory Obi, Datti and obidients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Impeachment: Ondo Deputy-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Heads To Court / Bakare Attacks Lagos Over N72m Land Charge / Video: Jonathan's Concession Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.