Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Need Urgent Help. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need Urgent Help. (1883 Views)

Need Urgent Cash? / Urgent Help Needed : PPA Needed In Abuja / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Pls with few days to commence nysc registration for stream 2 I discovered my Jamb result slip is carrying an age which is above 30 while my school files,,nin and other credentials are carrying an age below 30. Pls I really don't want to be exempted.. what can I do? Have Been to jamb to effect the changes but i have not gotten an email till this moment. Would Jamb use the age on my result slip or the one on my jamb Portal profile? Because even my nysc form i filled in school is carrying an age below 30..if you can help pls let me know and pls don't play me..iam not a person anyone can play.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Oboto700(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wow we are in the same boat

..I was told to register fresh jamb with nin And re regularize again.. then ask my school to re mobilize me.. it's well sis

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 6:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Oboto700:
Wow we are in the same boat

..I was told to register fresh jamb with nin And re regularize again.. then ask my school to re mobilize me.. it's well sis
if that would work..it goin to worth the stress anyways
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by ImoleNaija: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Seagodess:
Pls with few days to commence nysc registration for stream 2 I discovered my Jamb result slip is carrying an age which is above 30 while my school files,,nin and other credentials are carrying an age below 30.

You just discovered this few days to registration

What a lazy Naija student undecided!

Seagodess:
if you have no solution don't come to my mention.
There are things u don't understand.. my school files are carrying my normal age even after regularization.. thank God my mind asked me to print my Jamb slip then i Saw it

It's just for you to have a bite of the dough you give out.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You just discovered this few days to registration

What a lazy Naija student undecided!
if you have no solution don't come to my mention.
There are things u don't understand.. my school files are carrying my normal age even after regularization.. thank God my mind asked me to print my Jamb slip then i Saw it
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
Seagodess:
Pls with few days to commence nysc registration for stream 2 I discovered my Jamb result slip is carrying an age which is above 30 while my school files,,nin and other credentials are carrying an age below 30. Pls I really don't want to be exempted.. what can I do? Have Been to jamb to effect the changes but i have not gotten an email till this moment. Would Jamb use the age on my result slip or the one on my jamb Portal profile? Because even my nysc form i filled in school is carrying an age below 30..if you can help pls let me know and pls don't play me..iam not a person anyone can play.
Thanks.

IS HERE
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
post=122407301:

IS HERE
for what? you want to help me sue jamb?

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 10:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
post=122407301:

IS HERE
how can I contact u
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 6:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
how can I contact u

0810-373-9506 (WHATSAPP CHAT)
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
post=122411509:

0810-373-9506 (WHATSAPP CHAT)
don't ever in your life quote me again.. you don't have a solution to something just because iam a female right? My brother told me u have no solution u asking him to tell me to chat u up..see if I have ur time u won't like me.just respect urself.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
don't ever in your life quote me again.. you don't have a solution to something just because iam a female right? My brother told me u have no solution u asking him to tell me to chat u up..see if I have ur time u won't like me.just respect urself.

You See, The Problem We Are Having In Nigeria, Lack Of Understanding Is Affecting You, Wetin Concern that you are a female here, See how you just loose Good Thing's That Will come your way because of your poor thinking, , just dey look you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2023
post=122414082:

You See, The Problem We Are Having In Nigeria, Lack Of Understanding Is Affecting You, Wetin Concern that you are a female here, See how you just loose Good Thing's That Will come your way because of your poor thinking, , just dey look you.
which ? Asking him to go to the cafe as if he doesn't know the cafe before asking me for help.. shift abeg
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
which ? Asking him to go to the cafe as if he doesn't know the cafe before asking me for help.. shift abeg

May God Almighty Have Mercy On You

, can see clearly that the hardship in this country, has started to affect the way you reason, honestly speaking.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2023
post=122414444:

May God Almighty Have Mercy On You

, can see clearly that the hardship in this country, has started to affect the way you reason, honestly speaking.
don't quote me again pls
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
don't quote me again pls

Do what is on your mind
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Has your name been uploaded on the Senate list
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:
Has your name been uploaded on the Senate list
Yes his name is on the Senate list
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
Yes his name is on the Senate list

Him for just collect him degree,fashi Senate list for now till the age matter is sorted. Like I said my school does not automatically upload a student name, till the student buys the form.it can be removed too..
So check the age of the jamb number that is associated with his name and Matric number

Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

Him for just collect him degree,fashi Senate list for now till the age matter is sorted. Like I said my school does not automatically upload a student name, till the student buys the form.it can be removed too..
So check the age of the jamb number that is associated with his name and Matric number
how do I check the age?
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
how do I check the age?

Reprint his jamb result slip associated with the jamb Registration number on the Senate list.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

Reprint his jamb result slip associated with the jamb Registration number on the Senate list.
have done that... the age showing there is the issue now.. but what if he had applied for a fresh Jamb reg no.. which result slip would Jamb use?
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Seagodess post=122423430] have done that... the age showing there is the issue now.. but what if he had applied for a fresh Jamb reg no.. which result slip would Jamb use?[

Never heard of anyone applying for new jamb number ( I know say runs dey sup using new member,nin and new reg number, they do that with jmb official).

For me ,he should not register for this batch, find a way of removing his name from the list.
Do age modification through jamb legally (in Lafia it costs 55k) and remobilize .
Make him collect him degrees for now.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=SafariHunter post=122423606][/quote] the age modification how long he go take to reflect? He went to bwari since January he never get reply from jamb.. if age modification can be done there's no need to remove his name from the Senate list na to just leave am there anytime the age thing is done.. he would register.. what do you think
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
the age modification how long he go take to reflect? He went to bwari since January he never get reply from jamb.. if age modification can be done there's no need to remove his name from the Senate list na to just leave am there anytime the age thing is done.. he would register.. what do you think

I agree(sorry), he should leave his name there but He shouldn't register for NYSC sha, else na exemption oo.
The Lafia own will take like a month.(cos you are paying way above the stipulated price)..
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 4:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

I agree(sorry), he should leave his name there but He shouldn't register for NYSC sha, else na exemption oo.
The Lafia own will take like a month.(cos you are paying way above the stipulated price)..
if you very sure about this lafia own he go better o.. or make him go bwari tomorrow first?
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
if you very sure about this lafia own he go better o.. or make him go bwari tomorrow first?

He can go to Bwari (na HQ after all), I know that Lafia Jamb office dey do the runs well,it's cos most people can't afford the 55k sharply
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

He can go to Bwari (na HQ after all), I know that Lafia Jamb office dey do the runs well,it's cos most people can't afford the 55k sharply
how long is lafia from abuja ? And pls can I give him ur number so you can direct him whom to meet over there..
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by SafariHunter(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
how long is lafia from abuja ? And pls can I give him ur number so you can direct him whom to meet over there..
He should just go to Bwari first ok.

Abuja to Lafia go be 5 hrs for public vehicle
He should go to Jamb office in Lafia, they are ready to work with him..no need for number, na based on my course mates wey run am nai I dey tell you..
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 4:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:

He should just go to Bwari first ok.

Abuja to Lafia go be 5 hrs for public vehicle
He should go to Jamb office in Lafia, they are ready to work with him..no need for number, na based on my course mates wey run am nai I dey tell you..
alright thanks for ur time
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by NaijaCover(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seagodess:
alright thanks for ur time

Seagodess, What Is Happening Na
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by saintbillion(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Seagodess:
Thanks.

Lol. So ur above 30years and gradually turning to evening news paper. Well u don't much trouble if na only jamb. There's a room for correction like DOB and name during NYSC registration. Just make sure statement of result has the real DOB below 30 as na ur school dey forward details to NYSC and also make sure ur name dey for jamb Matriculation list.
Re: I Need Urgent Help. by Seagodess(f): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
saintbillion:

Lol. So ur above 30years and gradually turning to evening news paper. Well u don't much trouble if na only jamb. There's a room for correction like DOB and name during NYSC registration. Just make sure statement of result has the real DOB below 30 as na ur school dey forward details to NYSC and also make sure ur name dey for jamb Matriculation list.
you see? U don't even know what's up.. let me educate u.. nysc uses Data from jamb and not the one on ur school files.. And mind u it was a mistake and again.. iam not the one but my junior brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobilization Form Batch C Is Out. / How Do I Reject Redeployment Without Paying 10k / Kebbi Corp Members Lets Meet Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.