Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

A Letter To Seun Osewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Seun Osewa (784 Views)

"I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Seun, the son of Osewa,
I must commend you for the brilliant idea for establishing this online media which is unarguably the most popular site for news and current affairs in Location 9.
However, the events in the past few months had shown, that you are anti-Yoruba, and pro Igbos.
You have done the worst by banning most of the Yoruba e- defenders on Nairaland.
I agree with you that Nairaland is not a site for tribal attack and tribalism, but we cannot be reading all the hateful posts against our leaders and elders by the children of hate who are known for NARCOTIC trade Worldwide, who are known for kicking their parents in order to greet them, who are known for all the evils in our society.
You have given them a room/platform to ridicule our people, it is time we investigate your descent and verify if you are a true Omoluabi.
I keep wondering why the son of Osewa would banned the Yorubas and leave the Obi-diots untouched. This is ethnic bias at the highest level. I have no doubt that the son of Osewa has joined the likes of Obasanjo (A man father by an Ibo man from Anambra) Dele Rotimi, Faiz Folarin Falana, Iyabo Ojo, Reuben Abatti, Pa Adebanjo, Mr Maccaroni. The common factor among these bastard children of Oduduwa was that they all failed woefully. They could not subvert the will of the people and the Batified Nigerians.
At the appropriate time, when the history of Yoruba is written, they shall be called AKOTILETA.
I implore you to turn a new leave and unbanned all the E-defenders of Yoruba on Nairaland.
We are all stakeholders in this forum, what is applicable in banning the Yorubas must also be good enough in banning the Obi-diots that fan the ember of hatred and tribalism. We are currently out matching these developers and children of hate on Twitter.
It is not too late to taste the humble pile. Lift the embargo on our brothers and sisters and allow us to tell them their true stories.
Thanks in anticipation of lifting electronic embargo and restriction placed on our brothers and sisters.
I remain a Nairaland faithful.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by oyin44: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2023
Awon Akotileta ...Akintola's children and co equal... God punish you all

We have earmarked you people ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Sebastine1994(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
I am Igbo,🙏

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by LeoDeKing: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
No need telling him anything.

I have no doubt they will soon take on him.

They are currently sucking Falana's balls.

The same Falana they felt should be guillotined on account of his interpretation of the FCT 25% thingy.

FFK and Reno are living examples.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BombAttack(f): 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:
I must commend you for the brilliant idea for establishing this online media which is unarguably the most popular site for news and current affairs in Location 9.
However, the events in the past few months had shown, that you are anti-Yoruba, and pro Igbos.
You have done the worst by banning most of the Yoruba e- defenders on Nairaland.
I agree with you that Nairaland is not a site for tribal attack and tribalism, but we cannot be reading all the hateful posts against our leaders and elders by the children of hate who are known for NARCOTIC trade Worldwide, who are known for kicking their parents in order to greet them, who are known for all the evils in our society.
You have given them a room/platform to ridicule our people, it is time we investigate your descent and verify if you are a true Omoluabi.
I keep wondering why the son of Osewa would banned the Yorubas and leave the Obi-diots untouched. This is ethnic bias at the highest level. I have no doubt that the son of Osewa has joined the likes of Obasanjo (A man father by an Ibo man from Anambra) Dele Rotimi, Faiz Folarin Falana, Iyabo Ojo, Reuben Abatti, Pa Adebanjo, Mr Maccaroni. The common factor among these bastard children of Oduduwa was that they all failed woefully. They could not subvert the will of the people and the Batified Nigerians.
At the appropriate time, when the history of Yoruba is written, they shall be called AKOTILETA.
I implore you to turn a new leave and unbanned all the E-defenders of Yoruba on Nairaland.
We are all stakeholders in this forum, what is applicable in banning the Yorubas must also be good enough in banning the Obi-diots that fan the ember of hatred and tribalism. We are currently out matching these developers and children of hate on Twitter.
It is not too late to taste the humble pile. Lift the embargo on our brothers and sisters and allow us to tell them their true stories.
Thanks in anticipation of lifting electronic embargo and restriction placed on our brothers and sisters.

seun
dominique
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Seun, this is one of the tribal slur thread created to attack igbos. I have highlighted where this op is displaying hatred to the igbo race. This must not be allowed to stand.

Rule 2 broken - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Rule 15 broken - 15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Rule 20 broken - 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by oyin44: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Did he mention ibos..?

By the way ,what is your business with this thread. .

BombAttack:

Seun, this is one of the tribal slur thread created to attack igbos. I have highlighted where this op is displaying hatred to the igbo race. This most not be allowed to stand.

Rule 2 broken - 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Rule 20 broken - 20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2023
BombAttack:

Seun, this is one of the tribal slur thread created to attack igbos. I have highlighted where this op is displaying hatred to the igbo race. This must not be allowed to stand.

I have no doubt that you employed your Igbo people to attack us and expect us to be reading all the dirtiest post against the Yorubas. It will not stand. I will also report you to the son of Osewa.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BombAttack(f): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
oyin44:
Did he mention ibos..

By the way ,what is your business with this thread

When seun read what I highlighted, he will know the op is deliberately abusing the igbo tribe and this constitutes tribal slur.

4 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by helinues: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Perhaps, he was expecting to be appointed into Obi's cabinet like Adichie.

His eyes will soon clear even without applying Onions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BombAttack(f): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:

I have no doubt that you employed your Igbo people to attack us and expect us to be reading all the dirtiest post against the Yorubas. It will not stand. I will also report you to the son of Osewa.

I have been banned several times here, so am never afraid of a ban. If I break a rule, I expect a ban. Here you have broken the tribal slur rules and seun must take action immediately.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Frank688915: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
No need to advise him, all i know is internet never forget, let him keep ass licking the children of hate because of his selfish interest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by nedu666: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:

Are u so jobless that u aim in life is fighting ethnic wars online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by ManOfMan: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
This place is very toxic to my health

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BombAttack(f): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Frank688915:
No need to advise him, all i know is internet never forget, let him keep ass licking the children of hate because of his selfish interest.

seun
dominique
mukina2
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Rule 2
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by nedu666: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
oyin44:
Awon Akotileta ...Akintola children and co equal... God punish you all

D same way u earmarked Sgt Rogers and al mustache for abiola death. Both men are still grooving

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by helinues: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
oyin44:
Awon Akotileta ...Akintola children and co equal... God punish you all

The same people he his ass licking will soon come for him. No be the same people wey wan bring his forum down?

We go dey here dey laugh then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by tonicyril: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:
Na Una dey hype shheun....

Him and his circle of Yoruba haters will always luleepiii.

Well, who knows if his father or mother is from the other divide as well grin

Whichever way, they shall all luleepiii grin

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by oyin44: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na so..let us keep watching. .

helinues:

The same people he his ass licking will soon come for him. No be the same people wey wan bring his forum down?

We go dey here dey laugh then

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by helinues: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
oyin44:
Na so..let us keep watching. .

I called him out the other day, though a bit offensive but he couldn't stomach it than to ban me.

I laughed at his banning. Omode o mogun , o n pe lefo.

Okay now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by SisterAnn(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:
How can I unread this load of hate speech?

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Nlfpmod Rule 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by SisterAnn(f): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I am Igbo,🙏
And proudly so!
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
nedu666:

Are u so jobless that u aim in life is fighting ethnic wars online.
You are the jobless one. I never invited nor addressed my open letter to you.
It means Chimamanda and Charlie boy are also jobless for airing their views.
Obasanjo was also jobless for writing an open letter to the queen counsel that he should be lenient in sentencing the organ harvester.
I merely wrote a letter on behalve of my brothers and sisters that complained to me that Nairaland banned them.
You can attack the message not the messenger.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by SisterAnn(f): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
LeoDeKing:
No need telling him anything.

I have no doubt they will soon take on him.

They are currently sucking Falana's balls.

The same Falana they felt should be guillotined on account of his interpretation of the FCT 25% thingy.

FFK and Reno are living examples.
FFK and Wendell simlim suddenly became your new gods.

Lolz 😁

Omenka Omenkalives!

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BiafranPatriot: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
When Niggaz will respond now ..their favorite mod will jump in and curtail the thread by banning monikers that smash their useless Agbado foolishness.

Ogbeni, @op, keep it coming..even a blind man will sense the fear and frustration that Obidents are giving you Agbado Idiats.

Spits

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Stanleyucee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:

Obasanjo was also jobless for writing an open letter to the queen counsel that he should be lenient in sentencing the organ harvester.
I merely wrote a letter on behalve of my brothers and sisters that complained to me that Nairaland banned them.
move on election is over channel your energy towards something meaningful... TINUBU is the president select sorry I mean elect.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by BiafranPatriot: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Gani Kayode
Bayo Ononuga
Festus Keyamo
Dele Alake
Adamu Garba...
and the legion of Agbado disciples and Idiats, who are letter writers are joblessly jobless and irredeemably useless. Spits

Mankindman:

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by LivingSage: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
The Lily-livered of a she.male is coward.

He bans anything Yoruba for what's even unreasonable to please them so that he's not bullied.

What a COWARD

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by oyin44: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why is he taking the matter to the brink..or did he marry an ibo woman

helinues:

I called him out the other day, though a bit offensive but he couldn't stomach it than to ban me.

I laughed at his banning. Omode o mogun , o n pe lefo.

Okay now
Okay now[/quote]
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by SisterAnn(f): 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Mankindman:

You should have mailed mods if you didn't want other people to read.

But I love your tears.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by SisterAnn(f): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2023
Keep the tears coming comrades grin
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by tonicyril: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
SisterAnn:
Keep the tears coming comrades grin

Lol, see this sore lusa dey say make winners dey cry...such am mty brein grin grin grin

How do OSU reason sef grin
Re: A Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
SisterAnn:
You should have mailed mods if you didn't want other people to read.

But I love your tears.
No tears in the eyes of the children of Oduduwa, the enemies shall bow down on 29th May 2023 says the Lord of host.
He has given us victory over the children of hate. They laboured in vain, Wailling in vain, wrote a fiction to Biden in vain, Insulted our emeritus Professor in vain, despite standing for them during the war they fought in vain. They called the president elect all the dirtiest names in the World, still, Jehovah gave him victory. This is a confirmation that contempsy does not remove sweetness from honey, white ants may try, they cannot devour a rock.
Now, they are calling the son of Osewa to ban me for airing my view on Nairaland.
Noone has called for the serpent of Adiche to be banned for ridiculing a whole nation.
Anyway, Jehovah has given us victory over the children of hate who vowed that a Yoruba man can never ruled over them. The irony of these children of hate that have crime engraved in their genetic codes is that noone peddle narcotics more than them in the Whole World, still yet they are busy calling the Nigeria president elect a drug baron. I pray that Jehovah forgive them, for they knew not what they were saying .
As e dey pepper them, e dey sweet us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swedish Embassy Cites Prevalence Of Certificate Forgery As Reason For Visa Denia / Rufai Oseni And Rotus On A Heated Argument On Live Show Over NLC Protest (VIDEO) / BREAKING: Court Rejects 10 Out Of 13 Witnesses Presented By Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.