Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,502 members, 7,826,883 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye (25485 Views)

Umahi: Fani-Kayode Is A Liar, He Played No Role In My Defection To APC / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by film3four: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwD7E0xGe6s

Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV asked FFK if his defection to APC was Finance-related.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CT6YfaNgn0Z/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by TEDHorsePower: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2021

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by hisexcellency34: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
He stylishly abused Seun

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by cutievik: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shut up Mr Man.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Blackfire(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
When we tell them on this forum that it is North2023, they fume...

Oyo , Enugu, Anambra, wike.... APC loading

Hear it again

North2023

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by complexBoss12: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
undecided

I am deeply hurt by FFK's defection, not because I care about him or PDP.

I just can't imagine that a human being like me, will be this shameless. Humanity, morality and integrity has gone so low.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Ekpeitit(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yes, you defected because of your love for your people. grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by FreedomArmy: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guyman is running out of cash and is looking on how to get involved in the mainstream politics. Anywhere belle face politicians,a gluttonous politicians,a plate of poridge politician.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by slawormiir: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Ffk is a political prostitute

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by nairaman66(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
A double timer, two timing goal digging thief, a common criminal with total disregard for dignity, a turncoat and a shameless prostitute. This is what you are FFK.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by dynicks(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
FFK captured on CCTV few hours before he dishonourably ran back to APC and his vomit....

No be to just bone , close eye waka jejely join the moving train?....make man pikin no dey here dey form opposition; hunger go come use'am play kalukalu.......
I don't joke with me belle....Highest na talk Nigerians go talk....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Maxymilliano(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol ...

It's not financed related but a call to rescue the country from the dungeons

Yeye man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by revived: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ote
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Bilabong(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
This FFK doesn't have shame...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Ibkhaleel001: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
The MD cEO of wailers have decamped

Wailers how market?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by OKOATA(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Two faced Bat, nigga criticized APC with his might, yet went back to that which he spoke against. People like this will betray their best friend for a plate of porridge, if I know a nigga like this I will run the far away from him. angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by timagentms: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Does anyone really think FFK is the one to be abused on the matter of his decamping?
Personally, I think FFK has been predictably unpredictable, and consistently inconsistent enough not to surprise anyone.

However, for our Bubu who claims integrity and stand with a straight face to welcome someone with integrity issues, this is proof of questionable integrity.

This show that all Politicians were camelon

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Johnnoo(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Tell that to the gods!!!
Political Prostitutes... cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Kenneth10110(m): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Blackfire:
When we tell them on this forum that it is North2023, they fume...

Oyo , Enugu, Anambra, wike.... APC loading

Hear it again

North2023

in your dreams

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by bigdammyj: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Noted
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
With all due respect, that Seun is a foôl! It's your fuçking show. He was interrupting you and using insulting words and you just sat like an idiot? Could not even caution him? Come on! He did that to Seun on another ocassion insinuating he was a boy and Seun just sat quietly watching. Na wa o!
MODIFIED:
Benbellamor:
the ball has changed...you know its part of the professionalism not to respond to aggressive utterance no matter how provocative.... You know that FFK loved power... He can get seun out of his job ....with his new party....don't blame seun....at all...
No! Ffk went vulgar, calling people that questioned his move to APC "little monkeys". Professionalism requires you as a journalist to interject at that point. Can Femi do that to Chamberlain or Maupe Ogun? Can he? They will caution him immediately. Maupe did it to Elrufai when he refered to one of his opponents (Elzakzaky) as an animal and she got him to withdraw the statement. If it was done to stubborn Elrufai, who is inconseqiential FFK? Is he more powerful than Elrufai in APC? Seun should stop making a foôl of himself on that show o! He trended on Twitter for the wrong reasons earlier this year for handling Mallami with kids gloves when his audience expected the contrary.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lol
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by Laggafin: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fani will soon kick bucket cuz he wished it upon himself.. Las Las na God go win cuz he can't mock God but himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by olola4(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
The way FFK attacks journalist is very bad, that was also what happened during the press conference in Calabar, I think NUJ should dissallow journalist from granting him interview and strip him off media attention if he don't know how to reply to questions, behaving like an ordinary frustrated Nigerian.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by superCleanworks(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eziokwu
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by elmessiahs(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stomach infrastructurally related politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by chatinent: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Yawns.
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by jolyment: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ibrahim Ali Alhassan, AbdurRahman Ado Musa, Bashir Ali Yusuf and Muhammad Ibrahim Isa, were each sentenced to 10 years in prison, and also followed by deportation. The court found them guilty of setting up a Boko Haram cell in the UAE to raise funds and material assistance for the insurgents in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by anambraamaka: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hard to believe sir
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by 9niceguy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
Shior
Re: My Defection To APC Is Not Finance-Related - Femi Fani-Kayode To Seun Okinbaloye by justmondris: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
We know it’s EFCC related

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos) / Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.