Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan (495 Views)

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Buy Your Dwarf Seedling Orange,lemon,mango,cashew, Pawpaw,ogbono,palm,bittercola / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan by mansoor093(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hello house

How is market for pawpaw fruits, I'm planning to embark on 1 and half plot plantation of pawpaw in a dormant land I'm accessible to.

How is profitability and sales in southwest generally
Re: 1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan by Tohsynetita1: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2023
it is boom, earlier today I was in Egbeda logun, Osun state, trying to acquire like 30 acres for pawpaw farming. I choose that place because of nearness to Osun River
Re: 1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan by mansoor093(m): 5:14am On Apr 09, 2023
Okay brother, I will work more on it
Re: 1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan by jendor123: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
it is boom, earlier today I was in Egbeda logun, Osun state, trying to acquire like 30 acres for pawpaw farming. I choose that place because of nearness to Osun River

Good one sir. Please what the like buyers of this pawpaw because pawpaw is perishable. Are there companies that buy sir? Can you please share some information sir
Re: 1 And Half Pawpaw Plantation In Ibadan by Tohsynetita1: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
jendor123:

Good one sir. Please what the like buyers of this pawpaw because pawpaw is perishable. Are there companies that buy sir? Can you please share some information sir
you source for buyers locally.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Research: Things I Noticed About Soursop Leaves Water After Taking It / Help!!!!!!!!! Need Cargo Bus Service Immediately / Innovators And Entrepreneurs Will Unlock Africa’s Agribusiness Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.