Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,933 members, 7,866,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Trend (reasons Why I Don't Ship To Different Addresses) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Trend (reasons Why I Don't Ship To Different Addresses) (149 Views)

Buy From Offerup,letgo And Other Pickup Sites And Ship To Nigeria / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trend (reasons Why I Don't Ship To Different Addresses) by Rhemaworld(m): 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
You see. I got an acc one time that's like 40k+.

These are account that's even very hard to get and ebay can block it at anytime.

One of the reason ebay block acc is changing address. You buy something now, the next min you change to another address. Ebay will block the account.

There's always money inside the account and there's a limit of 2000 per month on ebay account amongst many issues with eBay acc this days
If they block the acc and the money inside who will bear the loss
Hence the reason why I have refused
I am aware as well that If I decided to ship.to people address today there will be plenty of orders to make
But what about the loss !?

This why I only ship down to Nigeria,pick up in lag and move to abj where I stay
If you are in lag anytime I want to pick up we can link up also if you stay in Abuja we can link up also
Other addresses I can waybill to you..

(1) (Reply)

. / Best Guide For Arlo Camera Offline Issue / Best Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.