Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Is What My Wife Said - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What My Wife Said (2386 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What My Wife Said by Rtk4: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
She said she is tired of the marriage, That the it thing that has been keeping her in the marriage all these while is just the children. She said she wants to leave but she swore to God that if she leaves and i fail to cater for the children, she will take me to human right and other relevant agencies. Please what do you think about this guys and what advice would you give me cos I'm also tired of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Puremind1225: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ok, whatever is keeping her back from leaving, let her stay

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Khafsun: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Whats the back story?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by tommy589(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2023
Better to part ways than stay in an unhappy union. Ensure you take care of the kids

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Na wa o God
If given the chance, a lot of people will really abandon their marriages...

By the way, why does she want to leave?

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by chatinent: 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ok ok, we've heard her own part of the story. Chairman, wetin you do?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by thesicilian: 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rtk4:
She said she is tired of the marriage, That the it thing that has been keeping her in the marriage all these while is just the children. She said she wants to leave but she swore to God that if she leaves and i fail to cater for the children, she will take me to human right and other relevant agencies. Please what do you think about this guys and what advice would you give me cos I'm also tired of the marriage.
It is very easy if you both are tired of the marriage. Let her go with the kids but before then sit down together and agree on visitations, how much to be paying on the children's upkeep, and other stuff that needs to be discussed. This life is too short to be spent in an unpleasant relationship

5 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rtk4:
■ She said she is tired of the marriage, That the it thing that has been keeping her in the marriage all these while is just the children. She said she wants to leave but she swore to God that if she leaves and i fail to cater for the children, she will take me to human right and other relevant agencies. Please what do you think about this guys and what advice would you give me cos I'm also tired of the marriage.
1. Well, it seems she is saying that you should make sure not to abandon your responsibilities as the father of your children even after separation/divorce. Promises to get the authorities involved if you do. What were you instead thinking of what she said? undecided
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Sunmolar(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
It's the responsibility of the husband to provide for the family, in the end the 'children belong to the wife'

Who the husband offend?

This is slavery/imprisonment.....if you think the children belong to the husband after divorce.... ask the children who they like to go with?

Most people don't bargain for what they get in marriage (negative or positive)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Ireportlive: 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
cool

As hard as it is let her go, get a family court and family lawyer to legalize the divorce and know how much you pay monthly on a kid.... In Nigeria it's based on your income and how you can negotiate... As low as 15k per child monthly and you pay school fees , she's to cater for accomodation and clothing with other welfare

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Sunmolar(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2023
Divay22:
Na wa o God
If given the chance, a lot of people will really abandon their marriages...

By the way, why does she want to leave?

Are you married ?..... It's really complicated why a wife leaves her marriage. Some need to learn by experience (the hard way)
In the end regret all the way

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sunmolar:
■Are you married ?..... It's really complicated why a wife leaves her marriage. Some need to learn by experience (the heard way)
In the end regret all the way
1. There is nothing complicated about being tired of a relationship. And no, it is better to exit a relationship when you are tired than to resort to cheating on your spouse or other devious practices which many take to instead, all while pretending they are better than others who called it quits rather than break the vow they made in marriage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Sunmolar(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is nothing complicated about being tired of a relationship. And no, it is better to exit a relationship when you are tired than to resort to cheating on your spouse or other devious practices which many take to instead, all the while pretending you are better than those who knew to call it quits rather than break the vow they made in marriage. undecided

If someone is tired in a relationship, is divorce the only option ?
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by JeffreyJunior: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Rtk4:
She is tired of the marriage and you too are but you two were shinning teeth and foolishly dancing at your wedding.

I don't care about what you guys do going forward but I'm particularly interested in what happens to your poor kids.

Please if you can't take proper care of them, take them to their grandparents. It's better they suffer in the village than suffer neglect in your hands.

I hate you two for putting those kids amidst your mess. sad

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sunmolar:
■ If someone is tired in a relationship, is divorce the only option ?
1. I am sorry, what do you understand it means when someone says he or she is tired of a relationship? A person no longer wants to be a part of a contract or an agreement, what does that mean? undecided
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Sunmolar(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am sorry, what do you understand by someone being tired of a relationship? undecided

According to the subject above, the reason is not stated.
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sunmolar:
■ According to the subject above, the reason is not stated.
1. Why do you, a third-party, first need a reason when clearly you are given all you need to know in the statement, "I am tired!"? undecided
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Sunmolar(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do you, a third-party, first need a reason when clearly you are given all you need to know in the statement, "I am tired!"? undecided

You can go ahead and give your advice to him if reason is not needed.
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by oz4real83(m): 3:52am On Apr 09, 2023
Khafsun:
Whats the back story?
OP cut out the beginning of their family movie, cut out the middle, cut out part of the end, gave us only the movie end that contains the movie casts and he wants us to comment and advise him, on a matter we know nothing about🤦🤦.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Karleb(m): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2023
Woman no fit just talk this kind thing, wetin you do?

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by GboyegaD(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2023
This is deep.

Have you tried asking why she wants our? Have you suggested professional counseling?

Lastly, be truthful to yourself and be the best you can be. Don't over do things so that you don't create a wrong impression.

1 Like

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:23am On Apr 09, 2023
Karleb:
Woman no fit just talk this kind thing, wetin you do?

Why are you assuming Op is the problem when he also mentioned he was tired too

Would he be tired too if he was the problem or sole problem?
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Rtk4: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Why are you assuming Op is the problem when he also mentioned he was tired too

Would he be tired too if he was the problem or sole problem?
Thank you bros, I don't know why some people are so dumb... Lemme shock you, I even have doubt on being the father of the first child and I'm up to 80% sure of that even without a DNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by ItisWell22(f): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2023
Rtk4:
Thank you bros, I don't know why some people are so dumb... Lemme shock you, I even have doubt on being the father of the first child and I'm up to 80% sure of that even without a DNA

Ahhh 😱
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Rtk4:

That's quite unfortunate.
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Oh shush. You're calling people dumb but you wrote a post and refused to give any backstory in your OP. Are folks here supposed to read your mind? What you've said below also doesn't say anything as to why she said she's tired of the marriage, alongside her other strong words. You did title the thread, "This Is What My Wife Said", meaning you want people to look at things from her perspective, albeit you finished your empty post by saying you're also tired of the marriage. I suppose you believe NLers are clairvoyants to know what's going on on your marriage without you giving any context at all.

Secondly, you sure are the dumb one with your comment in this post that you're 80% sure the first child isn't yours even without a DNA. I've watched enough Maury Povich (lmao) to know people can be wrong in thinking a child isn't theirs. In any case, you need to get a DNA paternity test done to ascertain the truth, and you can do that without your wife's permission. DNA tests can be done using a DNA sample from both the father and the child. You can further use the results in court proceedings, either to help your case or to help the Judge determine how much child support you'll pay. If you don't do it now and you mention this in court, the Judge will nonetheless order you to do one. FACTS are what count in the court of law, not speculations.

Las las, if the marriage don tire you both, as you've both said, divorce. Your wife's thinking that she's doing the kids a favour by staying when she's practically done with the marriage, at least according to all she told you above, is no good. Both of you sound miserable and you're going to make the kids just as miserable as you or worse if you continue living in this misery you call marriage.

Rtk4:

3 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by labake1(f): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Go and see a marriage counselor
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
What did you do or what did you stop doing?
Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Biglittlelois(f): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
So we should condemn your wife without the back story abi?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What My Wife Said by Biglittlelois(f): 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Rtk4:
... Lemme shock you, I even have doubt on being the father of the first child and I'm up to 80% sure of that even without a DNA

Lmao, an afterthought addition, to further encourage more comments against your wife, what a manipulative toxic human you are, it is rather unfortunate your fellows will definitely follow and agree to that line of thinking,

Now I believe you are the problem in that marriage, pls divorce her, she needs her peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr Olusegun Mimiko Of Ondo State Takes Picture Of His Wife / Neat Fairly Used Baby Cot With Net For Sale. / I Need Help For My FACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.