Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie (30548 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Of course we know, that the only senseless thing that makes any sense to you ipobians, is that 3rd place Judas Peter Obi, leaped over his Oga Abubakar Atiku who came 2nd, & flew over Bola Tinubu the confirmed victor, to win an election he had no chance in the world of winning.

Congratulations on your political illusion.

You still ain't making sense to me. I am not prepared to bandy words with you. Address the point I raised or go play with your mates in the sand.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Geminiivory: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
jconsulting:

This lady has ruined her chances of winning Nobel prize, she let her emotions push her

😆 So you think ahe ll act like Wole Soyinka, that hypocrite? Some people are really born different in case you dont know
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
UNDFTD:

Nobody is against Tiefnubu but himself!
Jagaban na Man, I admire the way Asiwaju has ignored the Miscreants, like he ignored Peter Obi before, during & after the election.

Even now, some of them are asking where is Tinubu our Tormentor, they need his presence to ignite their anguish.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Geminiivory:

😆 So you think ahe ll act like Wole Soyinka, that hypocrite? Some people are really born different in case you dont know
Even chi chi that you are wailing over will denounce you.

Ignorant thing.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Justpd: 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:

Who was the first African man to win the Nobel Prize in Literature?

Wole Soyinka

Wole Soyinka, the first Black writer to win the Nobel Prize in Literature.
https://www.google.com/search?q=first+african+to+win+nobel+prize+for+literature&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Wole Soyinka has also been a strong critic of governments, did it stop him from winning the Nobel prize? He's clearly not criticising this election because of his inborn bigotry. But that's not the purpose of this reply.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by newdawn2017(f): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
princepeter566:
They will soon accused her of treason.
Between APC and the deep blue sea
but such is a treasonous act naa, punishable by death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Onyipk: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Let the stained prof speak for himself and sue her AND I DARE HIM TO NOT ONLY SUE MS. ADICHIE BUT ALSO FALZ AND VECTOR.

CRAZEMAN NO DEY SHAME, NA IM BROTHER DEY SHAME FOR AM!
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Justpd:

Wole Soyinka has also been a strong critic of governments, did it stop him from winning the Nobel prize? He's clearly not criticising this election because of his inborn bigotry. But that's not the purpose of this reply.
I know, the purpose of your reply was just to show your hypocrisy, you couldn’t stop yourself from letting your inner being speak?

The forces of self bigotry were just too strong to hold back.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
hardbody:

Lol. Sometimes try and read people's posts and get a fair assessment of their antecedents and who they are before engaging them. For the avoidance of doubt, I came back from an offshore training in December (I spent only a week) and I still have a 9years unused UK visa. Quit assuming that everyone engaging with you on Nairaland is your mate in penury. When you are unable to address issues, you lose nothing by letting it slide. That is what mature minds do.
You get visa?, I possess a Green Card, please tell me something substantial.

Chi chi that you are here supporting, I have met her personally @ a Karibu bookstore in South Beach Miami 2013 when she was just trying to get her major breakthrough so get lost.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Geminiivory:

Lol. Some people do not understand that there are people so principled that they cannot compromise their belief and convictions on the altar of what stands as an opportunity cost of their decision. Chinua Achebe was such a man.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
thisisit:
DELE ALAKE & HIS APC CO - TRAVELLERS ARE PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE!!

THEY OUGHT TO SUE BEFORE THREATENING.. NOT MAKE NOISE .. THEN FAIL TO SUE..

DELE SHOULD ALSO ALLOW PROF. MAHMOUD & INEC TO SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES... HE SHOULD SPEAK FOR ONLY TINUBU & APC.

OBVIOUSLY, THE NEXT FOUR YEARS IN NIGERIA WOULD BE CHARACTERIZED BY

-- ENDLESS LITIGATIONS,
-- THUGGERY, INTIMIDATIONS, THREATS & COUNTERS.
-- ETHNO-RELIGIOUS CONFLICT OF DIFFERENT INTENSITY AND MAGNITUDE..

THIS IS OUR UNFORTUNATE FATE THAT BEFALLS COUNTRIES THAT ERRONEOUSLY DEPARTED FROM THEIR GOD-GIVEN POLITICAL STRUCTURE/TEMPLATE OR FACTORY SETTING... REGIONAL GOVERNMENT.

THIS IS WHAT ABURI ACCORD RECOMMENDED.

THIS IS WHAT SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE RECOMMEND.

IF WE DO NOT REVERT TO THIS REGIONAL STRUCTURE.... Mo sorri fun gbogbo yin (LAGBAJA)

Their number headache will come from the north. If insecurity persists, the north will not cut him as much slack as they did Buhari. The in coming government will at some, almost have a nervous breakdown.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by pacespot(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Werey man, can you dare sue her?

This is just a face saving rapporteur from APC camp to Chimamanda's comprehensive review of the fraud election in her letter.

If they have a case, it should have been "you will" not "you may" be sued.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Psoul(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
E no dey hard una to threaten person with court and when the person follow una go the court, una body go be
begin to shake.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
You get visa, I possess a Green Card, please tell me something substantial.

Chi chi that you are here supporting, I have met her personally in South Beach Miami so get lost

On the bolded, I don't know who that person is, neither am i in a position to support who I do not know.

Kid, I haven't been to the US, never will, never choose to. I by pass training offers to that country. Now listen and listen real good, we are not all drunk on travelling outside the country only to be hiding around and about and working with some other persons document, no. Some of us live our life where we can command respect and do what we want, which is why we want a sane country. Please note that you have derailed and have not addressed the issue at hand. You chose to comment on my post, I don't recall tagging you, now you have started stating all manner of incoherent things not in the least connected to or related with the subject matter of this discourse. I will advise you to stay on course and let us discuss since that is what you set out to do originally.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
hardbody:

On the bolded, I don't know who that person is, neither am i in a position to support who I do not know.

Kid, I haven't been to the US, never will, never choose to. I by pass training offers to that country. Now listen and listen real good, we are not all drunk on travelling outside the country only to be hiding around and about and working with some other persons document, no. Some of us live our life where we can command respect and do what we want, which is why we want a sane country. Please note that you have derailed and have not addressed the issue at hand. You chose to comment on my post, I don't recall tagging you, now you have started stating all manner of incoherent things not in the least connected to or related with the subject matter of this discourse. I will advise you to stay on course and let us discuss since that is what you set out to do originally.
Gerrout I work in Nigeria, and hit the skies whenever I need to, be It London, Amsterdam or State side, frequent flyer miles still plenty.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
hardbody:

I don't do WE, I talk about me.
No be my fault, Family house on Raynam Road West London, not the other one rented out on Greenside Road Croydon W-12 London.

Guy go siddon, some people done buy houses for London long before Peter Obi buy house in the 1990’s.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Gerrout I work in Nigeria, and hit the skies whenever I need to, be It London, Amsterdam or State side, frequent flyer miles still plenty.

Lol, now you are prevaricating. You claimed ownership of abodes in London (may be UK) and spending time in Miami, I had no reason to be interested in all those. I only tried to respond to your suggestion that I am unable to 'japa' because I can't afford it, thus I sought to clarify that I travel all expenses paid on company funds. Now that the bubble is burst, you are now working in Nigeria and hitting the skies at leisure. Meanwhile you also parade a green card. It is not a crime to dream, nevertheless.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by sapele914(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
hardbody:

Lol, now you are prevaricating. You claimed ownership of abodes in London (may be UK) and spending time in Miami, I had no reason to be interested in all those. I only tried to respond to your suggestion that I am unable to 'japa' because I can't afford it, thus I sought to clarify that I travel all expenses paid on company funds. Now that the bubble is burst, you are now working in Nigeria and hitting the skies at leisure. Meanwhile you also parade a green card. It is not a crime to dream, nevertheless.
E be like say you just start to dey make money? Some people have been living in wealth since they were born.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by ChristianMuslim: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obidient how market.. how is life after election.. that lifeless man thats putting on diapers is sending every obidient to jail including obidient himself..
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
E be like say you just start to dey make money? Some people have been living in wealth since they were born.

I am talking about me, not some people. Have you forgotten what the convo was about? This conversation was not about wealth or affluence, just in case you have forgotten. I have your time and I am available to engage.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by AfonjaPriest: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
The wicked flee when no one pursueth.
See jitters tearing evil men to shreds.
But they should wait for that great day when they shall be made to drink from the keg their vomit is hidden.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by hardbody: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
No be my fault, Family house on Raynam Road West London, not the other one rented out on Greenside Road Croydon W-12 London.

Guy go siddon, some people done buy houses for London long before Peter Obi buy house in the 1990’s.

Bobo Londoner where are you? tired already? I am waiting here for you. Today na Today. Let us talk to ourselves..
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by UNDFTD: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
sapele914:
Jagaban na Man, I admire the way Asiwaju has ignored the Miscreants, like he ignored Peter Obi before, during & after the election.

Even now, some of them are asking where is Tinubu our Tormentor, they need his presence to ignite their anguish.

I think you're mistaken. It's the other way around. The Obidients are really tormenting and giving you guys sleepless nights hence all these nonsense allegations about Mr. Obi and his Vee Pee, Mr. Datti, committing treason.
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Strafudeen: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Slander. It is rumoured that Chimamanda stole someone’s work and reprinted as Half a yellow sun. Allegedly

It is also rumoured that O bi and his family are bunkerers and drug dealers with foreign accounts in Panama. Allegedly

Do you see how slander and rumours work? If you have no proof and did not say rumour or allegedly get ready to spend your small groundnut on lawyers.

Una don jam molue

But she said rumored....the joke is on you grin
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by maridrug(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
kingsways:
Shame on the same bad people attacking the great Chimamanda

She merely stated the facts of what of what transpired
Of what transpired in her electoral ward?
Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Bigchristo: 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Insecurity:
2023 Polls: You’ll be lucky to escape lawsuit, Tinubu’s team tells Chimamanda Adichie

Mrs Adichie had alleged in a letter to President Joe Biden of the US that INEC Chair, Mahmood Yakubu, may have been compromised by Mr Tinubu, who won the recent Nigeria's presidential election.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/592404-2023-polls-youll-be-lucky-to-escape-lawsuit-tinubus-team-tells-chimamanda-adichie.html
Stupid team, they forgot that Chimamanda reside in a country were everybody have rights not Nigeria where Tinubu have influence over everything, Tinubu that is running away when he hear anything concerning USA dem don show am shege for court case 🤣😂🤣Nairaland can block me till another five years I don’t even like coming here because they usually post late news n very few individuals are reasonable the rest na very cornified🌽 people 🤣😂🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Re: You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie by Danniedpastor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
jconsulting:

This lady has ruined her chances of winning Nobel prize, she let her emotions push her
Nobel judge, keep your lies to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri / Ambode, Ajimobi, Akpabio Grace Osinbajo’s Thanksgiving Service In Ogun (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.