Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (30557 Views)

Sowore Blasts Buhari Over 'IG Is Losing Weight' Comment / Dele Momodu Mocks Ibrahim Idris' Retirement As The IG Of Police / 'there Is A Plan By The IG To Arrest And Inject Me To Death' - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by judestefan(m): 4:01am On Jul 03, 2018
'The IG Is A Thief' — Mobile Policemen Block Maiduguri-Kano Highway To Protest Seven Months Without Pay

They sang songs of rebellion, chanting 'IG is corrupt!' 'IG is a thief!' 'Where are our allowances?' 'Buhari is a good man but IG has eaten our allowances!' 'Buhari must hear this!'

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 02, 2018

Hundreds of mobile policeman on Monday disrupted social economic activities in Maiduguri, capital of Borno State, while protesting against the non-payment of their allowances for seven months.

According to the aggrieved corps, who blocked the Maiduguri-Kano Highway, Ibrahim idris, Inspector General of Police (IGP), has been "selling promotion to those who have connections".

They sang songs of rebellion, chanting 'IG is corrupt!' 'IG is a thief!' 'Where are our allowances?' 'Buhari is a good man but IG has eaten our allowances!' 'Buhari must hear this!'

Saharareporters reports that all the public schools around the Borno Police Command were forced to join their protests, abandoning their academic activities. The schools include Ramat Polytechnic, Government College, Sir Kashim Ibrahim College of Education and Umar Mustapha Arabic College.

The leader of aggrieved corps, who asked not to be named, told Saharareporters that many could no longer perform their duties as fathers.

"We have about 50 squadrons here, we are all visiting mobile policemen. Can you imagine that we have not been paid our allowances for seven months? Some of our personnel here lost their children simply because they could not afford health services.

"Just go inside the commands, you would see where some of our personnel have been sleeping for months. They brought us here for special service but we have subjected to slavery here. Soldiers are receiving their monthly allowances plus three meals per day, but we don't enjoy such. We demand explanations."

They lamented that since their arrival in Borno, they had been subjected to inhumane treatment by IGP Idris.

They called on President Muhammadu Buhari to investigate the IGP for its role in the corruption and backdoor promotion in the command.

"We want President to know our plight and address it," another policeman said. "We also want the President to investigate those who are buying promotion and it should be reversed."

Responding to inquiries, Damian Chukwu, Borno State Commissioner of Police, said the delay in the signing of the 2018 budget was responsible for it. He added that the Police hierarchy was aware of the problem and was working to find a solution.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/02/ig-thief-%E2%80%94-mobile-policemen-block-maiduguri-kano-highway-protest-seven-months-without-pay

2 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Morbeta11(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari will do nothing to him, afterall he is Fulani and a cow lover. Mr. Transmission.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Maiduguri-Kano Highway? grin

Incompetent President undecided

6 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38am On Jul 03, 2018

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
My President I'm 100% sure you will do something about this in 24 hours.
Oga IG, nawa for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by weyreypey: 5:56am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033292:

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
Oga IG, nada for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Too early to be dull..

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by zombieTRACKER: 6:00am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033292:

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
Oga IG, nada for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

So you need me to tell you that the IG is superior to Buhari.... Infact it's the IG that will sack buhari

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Snowkel(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Corruption everywhere, Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely

4 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Morbeta11:
Buhari will do nothing to him, afterall he is Fulani and a cow lover. Mr. Transmission.

He transmitted Kano votes (rigged elections) for Buhari and killed the INEC chairman and his family afterwards. Fire him at your peril, he will spill the beans.

This man is the reason why FSARS is mishaving because they have a mandate to deliver the money they steal from the public to him (a huge part).

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by weyreypey: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2018
MIPNIG:

He transmitted Kano votes (rigged elections) for Buhari and killed the INEC chairman and his family afterwards. Fire him at your peril, he will spill the beans.

This man is the reason why FSARS is mishaving because they have a mandate to deliver the money they steal from the public to him (a huge part).

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Goddex: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033292:

Lol, wahala dey oooo.
Oga IG, nada for you O!
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by aolawale025: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Truth coming out gradually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by prinsam30: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2018
this is truly heartbreaking, even if the dullard hears about it, the IG's response will always be "Who Is The Presidency"

we've heard it before, failed nation

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Omololu2121: 7:33am On Jul 03, 2018
No wander the IG does not want state police, a lot of Nigerians civil servant does not really care about Nigerians welfare or welfare of the Nigerian state,all they think and care about is their pocket.

This present IG is fully against state police even though the federal police has totally failed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by castancassy2(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Senator misau said it and some people thought it was a lie. Now it is clear that IG is corrupt. Let me close my mouth b4 he will accuse me of robbery.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by crispus09(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
one senator said it in house but nothing was done

9 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Ziggylady(f): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Transmission transmission confusion.

3 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by charlito94(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Someone who has shown incompetence together with service chiefs... Buhari still doesn't want to disengage them... Then there must be something fishy about This Government.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by magoo10(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
He is no different from the offa bank robbery thieves afterall they all carry guns.

7 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Bossontop(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
He got the first part correct and the second part wrong........they are all corrupt and evil pipu

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Firefire(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhary himself is very KWORUPT.

14 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by obaataaokpaewu: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
A good man that appointed a thief is no "good" man
Quick one, if they said that Army are getting their own allowance, what is so special about Police allowance that they have to wait for budget to be passed first

12 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by buchilino(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
DOSE POLICE OFFICERS SHOULD CONSIDER DEMSELVES LUCKY. IF AN INVESTIGATION IS DONE ON OTHER PARAMILITARIES LIKE CUSTOMS, PRISONS, IMMIGRATION NDLEA ETC, DEY WILL NO DEY R VERY LUCKY.

5 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Meekdon: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Transition smiley
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by bedspread: 9:21am On Jul 03, 2018
I Thought the police Spokesman Mr. Jimoh of the Famous Lai Mohammed Lying School said there was nothing of Such...

Gross Wickedness from the IGp!!

IGp idris did a good Wicked Job for Mohammed Buhari in Kano in the last Elections..... I doubt if anything will be done to him..

9 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Meekdon: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
is a transmission smiley
Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
judestefan:

while protesting against the non-payment of their allowances for seven months.

According to the aggrieved corps, who blocked the Maiduguri-Kano Highway, Ibrahim idris, Inspector General of Police (IGP), has been "selling promotion to those who have connections".

http://saharareporters.com/2018/07/02/ig-thief-%E2%80%94-mobile-policemen-block-maiduguri-kano-highway-protest-seven-months-without-pay
Brave people! The North is finally awake! Thanks for speaking up!

For seven months no allowance

God, why are our leaders so heartless

Thunder fire that person talking about budget undecided Is IGP not receiving his salary and bogus allowances

Is Buhari Not collecting his

Why must the poor always pay for failed government

You lots will not go unpunished!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by CapitanS: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Stop wasting your time protesting, your money has been transmitted in a comprehensive transmission

5 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by DWJOBScom(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
MIPNIG:

He has many more to spill

That guy is untouchable and what he says happens.

He gat PMB by the balls and he's not letting go

7 Likes

Re: 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri by b3llo(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
This guy should be removed. He retired those 21 AIG's because he knew they will challenge his corrupt practice and evil ways if left in the service.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Buhari Appoints Visually-Challenged Ode-Ankeli As Special Assistant / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Nigerians In Newark, New Jersey, Us(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.