Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Want To Help 5 Realtors Connect With Nigerians In Diaspora {usa, Uk, Canada} - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Help 5 Realtors Connect With Nigerians In Diaspora {usa, Uk, Canada} (263 Views)

Another Successful Roofing Job Done For A 3bedroom Nairalander In Diaspora At On / Connect with Us To Sell Your Properties 10X Faster Nationwide / Thread To Request Or Connect With Roommates/flatmates Seekers In Nigeria Here_ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Help 5 Realtors Connect With Nigerians In Diaspora {usa, Uk, Canada} by Pambaze(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2023
Nigerians In Diaspora buy Real Estate a lot, either for personal purpose or investment purpose. If you can lay your hands on this audience nd apply the strategy I am going to teach you then will make serious sales in the Real estate industry.

I am goin to reveal to you How to find Nigerian in at least 5 diffirent countries accross the globe and how to sell to them. weather paid or free I will expose everything.

Also Note that this audience will only buy from you using one strategy I call the Consultant strategy, anything apart from this strategy I don't think you will make any serious sales.

What is the Consultant strategey and how can you Use to Sell to Nigerians in Diaspora?

I will Reveal All these in a closed group on whatsapp on Monday 10th April 2023

The Training Fee is FREE! FREE!! FREE!!!

IF YOU MISS IT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY N30,000 FOR THE NEXT CLASS

Whatsapp: 07086696349 for more info

Re: I Want To Help 5 Realtors Connect With Nigerians In Diaspora {usa, Uk, Canada} by rexchazy(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Your link is not working

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2bedroom Flat To Let At Ajah + Pictures / Farmland Close To Lagos / Landslide Hits Anambra,cuts Off Onitsha-owerri Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.