Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,789 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT (1180 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Joe Biden Says Enactment Of LGBT Equality Act Is Priority If Elected / Prayer Request Against Escalation Of LGBT Activities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2023
Prior to European colonisation, throughout the African continent we see far different, more relaxed attitudes towards sexual orientation and gender identity. As far back as 2400 BC tombs have been excavated in ancient Egypt with two men’s bodies Niankhkhnum and Khnumhotep embracing each other as lovers. In addition to their acceptance of same sex relationships, Ancient Egyptians, similar to other civilisations at the time not only acknowledge a third gender, but venerate it. Many deities were portrayed androgynously, and goddesses such as Mut (the goddess of Motherhood; lit. translation Mother) and Sekmeht (goddess of war) are often depicted as women with erect joysticks.

This was not unique to Egypt or this time period. In the 16th century, the Imbangala people of Angola had “men in womens apparel, with whom they kept amongst their wives”. In contrast, King Henry VIII had just signed the Buggery Act in 1533 in England, which criminalised sex between two males. The last men to be sentenced to death by hanging in England were in 1835 for engaging in homosexual sex; whilst at the same time there was an openly gay monarch, King Mwanga II of Buganda (present day Uganda), who actively opposed Christianity and colonialism. The Igbo and Yoruba tribes, found mostly in present day Nigeria, did not have a binary of genders and typically did not assign gender to babies at birth, and instead waited until later life. Similarly the Dagaaba people (present day Ghana) assigned gender not based on ones anatomy, but rather the energy one presents. In the royal palaces of Northern Sudan, daughters were sometimes given slave girls for sex.

For centuries, across the African continent there was a completely different attitude towards sexual and gender identities. Many African countries did not see gender as a binary in the way that their European colonisers did, nor did they correlate anatomy to gender identity. In no African country prior to colonisation do we see any persecution of LGBT individuals because of their sexuality, nor any anti-LGBT laws.

So how, despite a very relaxed attitude towards homosexuality and gender fluidity for almost all its recorded history, has Africa become one of the most difficult continents to be LGBT?

Colonisation and the spread of fundamentalist Christian attitudes from the British meant that much of Africa lost its previous cultural attitude towards sexual orientation and gender identity and were forced to adopt “new” values from British colonisers in the 19th and 20th centuries. Homophobia was legally enforced by colonial administrators and Christian missionaries. In 1910, Christians made up about 9 per cent of the population of sub-Saharan Africa; by 2010, the figure had leapt to 63 per cent. Anti-LGBT laws were not only written into constitutions, but also into the minds of many African people, and after the passing of several generations, this has become dogma.

While many of the countries under British rule are now independent, the majority who still criminalise homosexuality, including Jamaica and Uganda, have carried over these laws from the colonial era. Generations later, many Africans now believe that an anti-gay attitude is one that is a part of their culture. So much so, that former Zimbabwean President Mugabe labelled homosexuality as a “white disease”.

Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris's visit to the continent was a fruitful one for her goal was to connect Jamaica's Obeah religion with the traditional religion of Africa. Jamaicans consider themselves to be African more so than Black Americans. This is because of the shared values Jamaicans and those in the Caribbean Black Diaspora have with Africa in regards to pagan beliefs. All pagan cultures are sodomites and they have 4 genders due to priests, priestesses, warriors and cult devotees practicing same sex activities as apart of their religion. Islamic Moors who dominate North Africa also are sodomites and Black Islam which is syncretised Islam with pagan religion is quite common. It is quite common even in the United States for Muslims to be apart of Shriners, Elks, Freemasons and other Pan Sexual cults who secretly engage in pagan worship. To me there is no denying what you are. Only my Latin Catholic ancestors banned pagan religion and the Jesuits who took over Christendom are not representative of us but are descendants of Moors. Homosexuality isn't coming from the West it is coming from Africa which launched with Barack Obama an African son.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2023
Richwallet:

Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris's visit to the continent was a fruitful one for her goal was to connect Jamaica's Obeah religion with the traditional religion of Africa. Jamaicans consider themselves to be African more so than Black Americans. This is because of the shared values Jamaicans and those in the Caribbean Black Diaspora have with Africa in regards to pagan beliefs. All pagan cultures are sodomites and they have 4 genders due to priests, priestesses, warriors and cult devotees practicing same sex activities as apart of their religion. Islamic Moors who dominate North Africa also are sodomites and Black Islam which is syncretised Islam with pagan religion is quite common. It is quite common even in the United States for Muslims to be apart of Shriners, Elks, Freemasons and other Pan Sexual cults who secretly engage in pagan worship. To me there is no denying what you are. Only my Latin Catholic ancestors banned pagan religion and the Jesuits who took over Christendom are not representative of us but are descendants of Moors. Homosexuality isn't coming from the West it is coming from Africa which launched with Barack Obama an African son.

Out of the thousands of African tribes, you can't mention 10 that accepted LGBT rights. The problem with people like you is that you point to a few sketchy and far in-between cases and express that as the position for the entire Africans.
Secondly, culture is dynamic. If a few primitive Africans were ok with LGBT, the majority of mordern African are not and that is perfectly ok.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2023
tctrills:

Out of the thousands of African tribes, you can't mention 10 that accepted LGBT rights. The problem with people like you is that you point to a few sketchy and far in-between cases and express that as the position for the entire Africans.
Secondly, culture is dynamic. If a few primitive Africans were ok with LGBT, the majority of mordern African are not and that is perfectly ok.

It's a lie. Black people everywhere are involved with satanic pagan cultism it's not just attributed to Nigeria. The majority of books and articles exposing satanism, pedophilia, Illuminati, human sacrifice are written by Christian Whites. No where do I see Black people fighting the End Times rise of devil worship. If you are not condemning those pagan rites of your ancestors then you are not on board. Yet I believe in religious freedom and Africa is your land to do as you see fit. Yet stop blaming the Whiteman. Stop blaming my ancestral home Europe for the deeds of your people. Barack Obama is Aftica's son and the White Jews are Edomites connected with the Moors of North Africa. Pope Francis and those Jesuits are connected with Egyptian religion. Those phony Jews are also connected with Africa for y'all sell them an abundance of your natural resources for cheap so you can influence decision making. The lie is exposed.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2023
Kissing feet is not apart of Catholicism that my ancestors created its an African tradition.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2023
Black people are at the root of Satanism, prostitution, pedophilia, child sacrifice, slavery, cannibalism, witchcraft, etc. The phony White Jews are y'all allies in causing world darkness and misery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-i7UfWhJCo

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Richwallet:

It's a lie. Black people everywhere are involved with satanic pagan cultism it's not just attributed to Nigeria. The majority of books and articles exposing satanism, pedophilia, Illuminati, human sacrifice are written b hiy Christian Whites. No where do I see Black people fighting the End Times rise of devil worship. If you are not condemning those pagan rites of your ancestors then you are not on board. Yet I believe in religious freedom and Africa is your land to do as you see fit. Yet stop blaming the Whiteman. Stop blaming my ancestral home Europe for the deeds of your people. Barack Obama is Aftica's son and the White Jews are Edomites connected with the Moors of North Africa. Pope Francis and those Jesuits are connected with Egyptian religion. Those phony Jews are also connected with Africa for y'all sell them an abundance of your natural resources for cheap so you can influence decision making. The lie is exposed.

Site your refrences
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
tctrills:

Site your refrences

2000 fish dried human bodies and 5000 'skeletons was discovered after the raid of a Togo priest compound along with 30 devotees. This is more human sacrifice remains found anywhere which includes evacuations in Carthage, Syria and Canaan. Human sacrifice is accompanied always with sex reversal rituals to conjure satanic deities.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
All none Christian cultures had 4 genders prior to colonialization.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Richwallet:

2000 fish dried human bodies and 5000 'skeletons was discovered after the raid of a Togo priest compound along with 30 devotees. This is more human sacrifice remains found anywhere which includes evacuations in Carthage, Syria and Canaan. Human sacrifice is accompanied always with sex reversal rituals to conjure satanic deities.

Boss it's clear you don't even know the meaning of references
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
tctrills:

Boss it's clear you don't even know the meaning of references

That's a huge reference or rather difference between you and I. Not only do I know but I understand the whole situation of the homophobic lie. I have too many posts on Nsiraland to reference my point of views and conclusions.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Richwallet:

That's a huge reference or rather difference between you and I. Not only do I know but I understand the whole situation of the homophobic lie. I have too many posts on Nsiraland to reference my point of views and conclusions.

Oga I asked for your references. If you went to a university or any higher institution, at your final year you would write a project. In that project, you would need to site references to give authority to your work. So when I ask for your references, I am asking you to site authorities, even dependable studies to show that most tribes in Africa were LGBT friendly before the coming of the white man. For example, do you have any evidence of LGBT rights in Hausa land before the coming of the whites? Let's start from there.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
tctrills:

Oga I asked for your references. If you went to a university or any higher institution, at your final year you would write a project. In that project, you would need to site references to give authority to your work. So when I ask for your references, I am asking you to site authorities, even dependable studies to show that most tribes in Africa were LGBT friendly before the coming of the white man. For example, do you have any evidence of LGBT rights in Hausa land before the coming of the whites? Let's start from there.

In their work anthropologists Stephen Murray and Will Roscoe provide wide‐ranging evidence in support of the fact that throughout Africa”s history, homosexuality has been a ‘‘consistent and logical feature of African societies and belief systems.”

Thabo Msibi of the University of Kwazulu‐Natal documents many examples in Africa of same-sex desire being accommodated within pre-colonial rule.”

Deborah P. Amory speaks of ‘‘a long history of diverse African peoples engaging in same-sex relations.”

Drawing on anthropological studies of the pre-colonial and colonial eras, it is possible to document a vast array of same-sex practises and diverse understandings of gender across the entire continent.

Examples include:

One notably ‘‘explicit” Bushmen painting, which depicts African men engaging in same-sex sexual activity.
In the late 1640s, a Dutch military attaché documented Nzinga, a warrior woman in the Ndongo kingdom of the Mbundu, who ruled as ‘‘king” rather than ‘‘queen”, dressed as a man and surrounded herself with a harem of young men who dressed as women and who were her ‘‘wives”.
Eighteenth century anthropologist, Father J-B. Labat, documented the Ganga-Ya-Chibanda, presiding priest of the Giagues, a group within the Congo kingdom, who routinely cross-dressed and was referred to as ‘‘grandmother”.
In traditional, monarchical Zande culture, anthropological records described homosexuality as ‘‘indigenous”. The Azande of the Northern Congo ‘‘routinely married” younger men who functioned as temporary wives – a practise that was institutionalised to such an extent that warriors would pay ‘‘brideprice” to the young man”s parents.
Amongst Bantu-speaking Pouhain farmers (Bene, Bulu, Fang, Jaunde, Mokuk, Mwele, Ntum and Pangwe) in present-day Gabon and Cameroon, homosexual intercourse was known as bian nkû”ma– a medicine for wealth which was transmitted through sexual activity between me

This is a cited reference above and you can go read the summary of the book Boy Wives and Female Husbands Studies in African Homosexualities.

Science is great yet not greater than the spiritual authority of the prophets of God. The LORD condemns pagan religion before the Flood and after. What I speak is metaphysical and alchemical along with a thorough understanding of what witchcraft truly is. There are three solid aspects that make up witchcraft which is what the Hausa had before they were forced to convert to Islam after being defeated by the Fulani who still dominate them. Your Hausa religion is a composite of Islam syncretised with tradition pagan practices of your pre Islamic ancestors. What your forefathers did was take their Shahadas and went back to practice their forefather's pagan traditions. Hausas are descendants of Ham rather Nubians and Egyptians.

Witch craft 3 components.

A. Sex worship to open the gates to false deities.

B. Human and animal sacrifice to feed deities the energy contained in the blood of living beings.

C. Carving images of stone and wood to give a physical representation of the invisible deity.

Some think witchcraft is candles, incense, seals, sigils, symbols, chanting, music and rituals. Try it that way and never get a demon to respond. Witchcraft is sex worship, blood sacrifice and idolatry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Richwallet:

This is a cited reference above and you can go read the summary of the book Boy Wives and Female Husbands Studies in African Homosexualities.

Science is great yet not greater than the spiritual authority of the prophets of God. The LORD condemns pagan religion before the Flood and after. What I speak is metaphysical and alchemical along with a thorough understanding of what witchcraft truly is. There are three solid aspects that make up witchcraft which is what the Hausa had before they were forced to convert to Islam after being defeated by the Fulani who still dominate them. Your Hausa religion is a composite of Islam syncretised with tradition pagan practices of your pre Islamic ancestors. What your forefathers did was take their Shahadas and went back to practice their forefather's pagan traditions. Hausas are descendants of Ham rather Nubians and Egyptians.

Witch craft 3 components.

A. Sex worship to open the gates to false deities.

B. Human and animal sacrifice to feed deities the energy contained in the blood of living beings.

C. Carving images of stone and wood to give a physical representation of the invisible deity.

Some think witchcraft is candles, incense, seals, sigils, symbols, chanting, music and rituals. Try it that way and never get a demon to respond. Witchcraft is sex worship, blood sacrifice and idolatry.

You references cover less than 1% of African tribes. Your study is too shallow to prove that Africans generally supported LGBT. And enen your citations are mostly subjective
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 12:40am On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:

You references cover less than 1% of African tribes. Your study is too shallow to prove that Africans generally supported LGBT. And enen your citations are mostly subjective

No, you are the one counting the small percentage. LGBT started n America but it's catalyst is Egyptian religion.

Egypt is Africa.

Egypt is Babylon.

Egypt is Canaan.

Egypt is North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of satanic worship.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Richwallet:

No, you are the one counting the small percentage. LGBT started n America but it's catalyst is Egyptian religion.

Egypt is Africa.

Egypt is Babylon.

Egypt is Canaan.

Egypt is North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of satanic worship.

Now your argument is very confusing. While it's impossible to trace the origin of same sex attraction, the idea that Egypt covers the entire world is completely false and has no academy base. Also gay relationships were legal and even a status symbol in ancient Athens so you don't have to blame the Americans for every crime.
I think you should make more research and learn more on the matter.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:10am On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:

Now your argument is very confusing. While it's impossible to trace the origin of same sex attraction, the idea that Egypt covers the entire world is completely false and has no academy base. Also gay relationships were legal and even a status symbol in ancient Athens so you don't have to blame the Americans for every crime.
I think you should make more research and learn more on the matter.

Sodomy is the religion and Gay the culture just the same as Christianity is our religion and hetrosexuality is the culture. All the pagan cultures were sodomites and they had no law against Sodomy. The Colonizers who are Christian brought the laws of Sodomy to Africa. The Latin Christian world of my ancestors who were brown skin Frankish nobility of Europe were the only Empire to outlaw pagan religion and Sodomy.was punishable by death. The brown skin people of Scottland and Bristish Ilses were Celtic Christians and Sodomy was punishable by death. Religion was our way of life and was apart of everything in the society. We shared Europe with lots of White people who are the tribe of Yapath and we are brown skin Hebrews. Jesus had brown skin and was the founder of Christianity the reformation of ancient Judiasm of King David. King James who had the Latin Bible translated into English in 1611 had brown skin. Africans are originally Black the Hamites, Mariam, Cushites which are Egyptian Nubian tribes scattered throughout Africa. There are tons of Edomites there in Africa especially the North they are Moors and they syncretised Islam with Egyptian mystery system. I know who you are, your Kings and Sultans know who I am and my forefathers the Franks. I studied Africa for a long time before I drew my conclusions about your religion and culture. Crossdressing is big in Africa men dressing as women but in my forefather's Latin Christendom they would burn such men at the stake.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 2:45am On Apr 10, 2023
Richwallet:

Sodomy is the religion and Gay the culture just the same as Christianity is our religion and hetrosexuality is the culture. All the pagan cultures were sodomites and they had no law against Sodomy. The Colonizers who are Christian brought the laws of Sodomy to Africa. The Latin Christian world of my ancestors who were brown skin Frankish nobility of Europe were the only Empire to outlaw pagan religion and Sodomy.was punishable by death. The brown skin people of Scottland and Bristish Ilses were Celtic Christians and Sodomy was punishable by death. Religion was our way of life and was apart of everything in the society. We shared Europe with lots of White people who are the tribe of Yapath and we are brown skin Hebrews. Jesus had brown skin and was the founder of Christianity the reformation of ancient Judiasm of King David. King James who had the Latin Bible translated into English in 1611 had brown skin. Africans are originally Black the Hamites, Mariam, Cushites which are Egyptian Nubian tribes scattered throughout Africa. There are tons of Edomites there in Africa especially the North they are Moors and they syncretised Islam with Egyptian mystery system. I know who you are, your Kings and Sultans know who I am and my forefathers the Franks. I studied Africa for a long time before I drew my conclusions about your religion and culture. Crossdressing is big in Africa men dressing as women but in my forefather's Latin Christendom they would burn such men at the stake.

You say so many things without any proof so let's point them out one at a time.
1. You claim that All the pagan cultures were sodomites and they had no law against Sodomy. Please show evidence that the pagan worshipers in ancient Igbo or Edo where sodomites.
2. Where do you come from
3. What is your evidence of Jesus Christ skin color. Do you have a photo?
4. Clearly, you don't understand Crossdressing in African culture. Crossdressing was not a thing in all cultures and in many cultures where it was allowed it was not associated with Gay as it is today.
Till today, we have masquerades that dress like women in Igbo culture yet homosexuality is seen as ( ihe arụ) Abomination.
Crossdressing has not always represented homosexuality. Please do more research.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:56am On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:

You say so many things without any proof so let's point them out one at a time.
1. You claim that All the pagan cultures were sodomites and they had no law against Sodomy. Please show evidence that the pagan worshipers in ancient Igbo or Edo where sodomites.
2. Where do you come from
3. What is your evidence of Jesus Christ skin color. Do you have a photo?
4. Clearly, you don't understand Crossdressing in African culture. Crossdressing was not a thing in all cultures and in many cultures where it was allowed it was not associated with Gay as it is today.
Till today, we have masquerades that dress like women in Igbo culture yet homosexuality is seen as ( ihe arụ) Abomination.
Crossdressing has not always represented homosexuality. Please do more research.

Igbos are ancient Isrealites who's king was Jerobsum and their last king was Ahab. They were dispersed after a war with the Empire of Assyrians for violating agreements made with their ruler. Jerobaum sons travelled for 80 years until they arrived in Southwest Nigeria where reside Igbos today.

Right away the Igbos set up kingship because they are a great people who's ancestors was none other them King Moses the prophet who defeated the Egyptian army and killed the Egyptian king. Yes abominations like homosexuality is forbidden because your ancestors were the noble family of the 12 tribes because Moses was king. His wife was a dark skin rather black skin Egyptian woman so your people were darker than the other Hebrews who were lighter brown. King Jerobaum lived and studied in Egypt while on the run from my ancestor King Solomon because God had given a portion of the kingdom to him. King Rerobaum who was Solomon's son and heir, who was light brown skin was unkind to the darker skin Hebrews by siding with the youth of his day who often rivaled with the other darker tribesmen. Skin color is one of the wiles of the devil even social status is used to make people rival each other who should be brothers because of the shared bloodline. We are all sons of Yakov who was King of all Israel.

When you began to understand most of the prophets were kiings you will find your own authority as descendants of Kings. There is no justice except for the justice we take. The evils experienced by he Igbos from the surrounding pagan tribes forced them to go ever more into bondage to pagan gods. Even more so than King Jerobaum by building two Calf worship temples in his kingdom of Israel. Igbos were attacked by pagan kings who ruled empires and forced to be slaves working 5 in evening to 2 in the morning. The men were often sacrificed to fire gods of the pagan King. Their women raped and children molested by the armies of the king's men. The Igbos did not believe in slavery and they respected religious freedom but the devil worshipping king was mercilessl. He demanded sacrifices so the Igbos people gave volunteers to be sacrificed to save their family called Osu. These people willingly martyed themselves to save their kinsmen another embodiment act of their noble blood. Yet Osu are hated today and Igbos have forgotten their noble sacrifice.

Paganism leads always captivity for Israelites because our ancestors made a covenant with Yahwe before His living altar. The past, present and future are tied as one continuous act of creation. Everything is happening always in the now!

There are Igbos involved heavily in pagan worship which is homosexual rituals, molestation of children, child kidnapping and sacrifice and running a cult within the Nigerian state. Alot of them are members of infamous cults and some work in Nollywood. Paganism is corruption yet these people practice intense secrets often initiating in terrible rites of beatings, sexual exploitation and even blood sacrifice of loved ones to ensure loyalty.

We fight not against flesh and blood but principalities in high places.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 1:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Richwallet:

Igbos are ancient Isrealites who's king was Jerobsum and their last king was Ahab. They were dispersed after a war with the Empire of Assyrians for violating agreements made with their ruler. Jerobaum sons travelled for 80 years until they arrived in Southwest Nigeria where reside Igbos today.

Right away the Igbos set up kingship because they are a great people who's ancestors was none other them King Moses the prophet who defeated the Egyptian army and killed the Egyptian king. Yes abominations like homosexuality is forbidden because your ancestors were the noble family of the 12 tribes because Moses was king. His wife was a dark skin rather black skin Egyptian woman so your people were darker than the other Hebrews who were lighter brown. King Jerobaum lived and studied in Egypt while on the run from my ancestor King Solomon because God had given a portion of the kingdom to him. King Rerobaum who was Solomon's son and heir, who was light brown skin was unkind to the darker skin Hebrews by siding with the youth of his day who often rivaled with the other darker tribesmen. Skin color is one of the wiles of the devil even social status is used to make people rival each other who should be brothers because of the shared bloodline. We are all sons of Yakov who was King of all Israel.

When you began to understand most of the prophets were kiings you will find your own authority as descendants of Kings. There is no justice except for the justice we take. The evils experienced by he Igbos from the surrounding pagan tribes forced them to go ever more into bondage to pagan gods. Even more so than King Jerobaum by building two Calf worship temples in his kingdom of Israel. Igbos were attacked by pagan kings who ruled empires and forced to be slaves working 5 in evening to 2 in the morning. The men were often sacrificed to fire gods of the pagan King. Their women raped and children molested by the armies of the king's men. The Igbos did not believe in slavery and they respected religious freedom but the devil worshipping king was mercilessl. He demanded sacrifices so the Igbos people gave volunteers to be sacrificed to save their family called Osu. These people willingly martyed themselves to save their kinsmen another embodiment act of their noble blood. Yet Osu are hated today and Igbos have forgotten their noble sacrifice.

Paganism leads always captivity for Israelites because our ancestors made a covenant with Yahwe before His living altar. The past, present and future are tied as one continuous act of creation. Everything is happening always in the now!

There are Igbos involved heavily in pagan worship which is homosexual rituals, molestation of children, child kidnapping and sacrifice and running a cult within the Nigerian state. Alot of them are members of infamous cults and some work in Nollywood. Paganism is corruption yet these people practice intense secrets often initiating in terrible rites of beatings, sexual exploitation and even blood sacrifice of loved ones to ensure loyalty.

We fight not against flesh and blood but principalities in high places.

You say a lot of things without a single evidence. Keep reading conspiracy theories. Best of luck
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:

You say a lot of things without a single evidence. Keep reading conspiracy theories. Best of luck

I am authority.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Richwallet:

I am authority.
Anyone can claim to be anything these days of social media. I respect your freedom of speech. Have a nice time
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:

Anyone can claim to be anything these days of social media. I respect your freedom of speech. Have a nice time

I speak publicly off social media. I am not some shy potato sitting at home on a computer. I speak against the Devil all the time because they are everywhere in the New World Order.

1 Like

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by tctrills: 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Richwallet:

I speak publicly off social media. I am not some shy potato sitting at home on a computer. I speak against the Devil all the time because they are everywhere in the New World Order.

Good to know
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
We are not free thinkers we are just the last who believe in an honest system. Each day the societal structures have become more corrupt mixing in ideas that oppose the honest system already in place. We are called conspiracy theorists because we point out the plots that undermine the system.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
tctrills:
Good to know

The first time on social media I saw it as a way to reach wider audiences. I love my Nigerian audience it's very intelligent but too afraid to speak out.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Horus(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hieroglyph of Niankhkhnum (standing, left) and Khnumhotep (right, with his right arm on Niankhkhnum’s shoulder)

In the middle of the 5th dynasty of Egypt, the tomb of two men who would become one of the most famous same-sex couples
in ancient history was built. The tomb of Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum was uncovered in 1964

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Horus:
Hieroglyph of Niankhkhnum (standing, left) and Khnumhotep (right, with his right arm on Niankhkhnum’s shoulder)

In the middle of the 5th dynasty of Egypt, the tomb of two men who would become one of the most famous same-sex couples
in ancient history was built. The tomb of Khnumhotep and Niankhkhnum was uncovered in 1964

Yes its been altered because Ham is jet black.

The Nubian tribes are still homosexuals and Obama's father was Nubian. We go by father's line in my family when identifying ourselves and others. Those Ugandans are Nubian tribes and this is their tradition too.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ham is the root of Sodomy.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
He is the root of it.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2023

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2023
The Brown Skin Anti Christ.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 8:03am On Apr 17, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do you Think About long period of Courtship? / To All The Atheists Out There / All About The God Of Africans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.