Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT (1185 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / Joe Biden Says Enactment Of LGBT Equality Act Is Priority If Elected / Prayer Request Against Escalation Of LGBT Activities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lucifer's kingdom is a sex kingdom. All cultists are initiated using sex rituals to embody them with demons worshipped by the cult. Sodomy for men with beatings and orgies for women. This is not just traditional cults but is the foundation of Freemasonry which stone masonry has its roots in North Africa.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Blue86(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2023
I am happy Africa is saying a big No to LGBTQ agenda that has confused the normal functioning personality of the minds of those engaged with it.

In Africa, we shine the torch and say no.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2023
Blue86:
I am happy Africa is saying a big No to LGBTQ agenda that has confused the normal functioning personality of the minds of those engaged with it.

In Africa, we shine the torch and say no.

grin

One of the greatest lies is the homophobic lie. Africa still has active human sacrifice which is intrinsic to sex worship to demons. All pagans are sodomites. Why should the laws of Abraham govern Africa because all the Abrahamic faiths that bann Sodomy are not of Africa?

Jungle justice is not law! If you participate in killing of someone accused of being homosexual then you are wrong.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2023
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Blue86(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
First of all, no one is going about killing any one who is about homosexuality.

And second, we have seen what the homosexual agenda has done to their perpetrators.

And secondly , you shot yourself in the foot attributing and placing in the same class homosexuality with human sacrifice and demon worhsip.

We don't want human sacrifice anymore in Africa, nor demon worshipping.
And with homosexuality that comes with it.

Richwallet:

grin

One of the greatest lies is the homophobic lie. Africa still has active human sacrifice which is intrinsic to sex worship to demons. All pagans are sodomites. Why should the laws of Abraham govern Africa because all the Abrahamic faiths that bann Sodomy are not of Africa?

Jungle justice is not law! If you participate in killing of someone accused of being homosexual then you are wrong.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Blue86:
First of all, no one is going about killing any one who is about homosexuality.

And second, we have seen what the homosexual agenda has done to their perpetrators.

And secondly , you shot yourself in the foot attributing and placing in the same class homosexuality with human sacrifice and demon worhsip.

We don't want human sacrifice anymore in Africa, nor demon worshipping.
And with homosexuality that comes with it.

Africa is the birthplace of the rebellion against the LORD after the flood. Their ancestors originate as Ham founders of Egypt who were jet black. Hebrews are brown skin, we got our wooly hair toiling in the hot Sun for your ancestors as their slaves and mixing with their women made us browner than other Semitic people. Yet we can not change our bloodline and covenant made by our ancestors on the altar of Yahwe which curses us if we practice idolatry. When you fix blame on Europe for the homosexual agenda you are scapegoating us because Hebrews built Europe same as we built in Egypt. My ancestors built America as well as most of the capital structures in Washington were made by our hands. Most of the Western world inventions are Black American no other people have more inventions than us. We are Hebrews the actual descendants of the Abrahamic line.

I don't care if you keep your pagan religion just don't syncretize it with ours. Catholicism and Christianity are my family's religion created by my royal ancestors. When your ancestors were openly practicing homosexuality my ancestors put those found guilty set a blaze in France. Barack Obama is an African he is the one who legalized Homosexuality. We are not Africans so something is wrong as hell. It's deceptive for Africans to play act homophobia when your traditions are intrinsic to sex worship and child sacrifice. A Togo priest killed thousands of people in money rituals and after his arrest everyone there is still quiet.

Your kingship is tied to your traditions this I understand. None of our people are be allowed to disrespect royalty of any nation. If they are then they are in violation of a code we respect from King David onwards We do have some values we share that can spark a temporary treaty. Yet I know the New World Order is the old pagan world of Africa at the root of it.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 3:39pm On Apr 22, 2023

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 7:24am On Apr 29, 2023
Africa is the birth place of LGBT.
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 1:25pm On May 01, 2023
Who are the true Jews?
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 1:32pm On May 01, 2023
African spirituality makes space for my divinity and queerness

BY MOYOMADE ALADESUYI
JULY 24, 2022
The process of colonialism demonized African traditional practices forcing people to turn to Abrahamic religions. These religions, in turn, ostracised queer people and denied them access to spiritual spaces due to their queerness.

Africans became embarrassed because of their sex worship and blood sacrifice religion was deemed demonic by the Abrahamic faith. So they went underground and resurfaced through Barack Obama.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 12:01pm On May 03, 2023
the Stop the Sexualization of Children Act
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 11:46pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 2:51pm On May 11, 2023
Rwanda coming out the closet. Designer Arrested In Rwanda For Claiming President Kagame Allowed Passport To Reflect New Gender.

Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 8:30pm On May 13, 2023
Brown skin Jews demonized in scripture Egyptian religion. That religion spread out into Sumeria becoming Babylon and across Africa it spread to becoming traditional religion. It then spread with slaves to Brazil and Islands of the New World. The entire Bible condemns many religions and I can see why those pagans loyal to their religions desire to ban the Bible. The New World Order is a spiritual war manifesting into the physical world everyday and soon one day the Bible will be banned worldwide!
Re: Africa Is The Birthplace Of LGBT by Richwallet: 10:13am On May 14, 2023
I meet a Congolese man a couple of years ago who told me that Africa is LGBT. I didn't believe him and said to the Congolese gentlemen that he was wrong. That started my investigation into the matter and yes the man was right all along Africa is the birthplace of LGBT. Unless your ancestors were Judeans or some strict group of monotheist they wouldn't have had a law against homosexuality written anywhere. Writing has been going on since man has been writing on clay so there is no excuse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year Tragedy: Honor Killings Of Twins In Dallas Texas / What Do You Tink Abt Jehovah's Witnesses? / Are women afterthought of God according to the bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.