Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka (8151 Views)

See Where Hausa Traders Relocated To After Mile12 Fight... PIC / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Igbo Traders, Cemetery Workers Clash At Ladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2011
Boko haram fighting Boko Haram, armajiri killing armajiri. What different does that makes. there is need to decrease the number of beggers and uneducated bigot in North. I wish them safe trip
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Paveejay(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
@ mallorca: i wept for Nigeria
When did U weep for her? Na wa for you ooo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by lonamy: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2011
The spell on Nigeria will soon be absolutely cast off. Those supporting, financing Boko Haram, we know all of them, they will soon die. They are going to sleep and will never wake up.
There is GOD in Nigeria, LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by pinkrex(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2011
Why should our conscience go for them when they don't have one undecided

When you fight for a man whom has the strength to fight for himself, he will surely laugh at your lapses!

I shall be forever be greedy of my conscience to them because they have hurt the innocents without conscience as well. angry angry angry

Those Northerners don't care about anything but to spill blood to prove their points. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by strangest(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2011
Aboki vs aboki, Bah kwome (no problem)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by ajiifixing(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2011
The Hausa Man has learnt a very bitter lesson:

WHEN YOU WANT TO KILL A GROUP OF FULANI COWS, MAKE SURE NO ONE ESCAPES OUT OF THE GROUP.

DON'T TAKE NO SPOILS.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by sylve11: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
Na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by T8ksy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2011
afam4eva:

I've come to the conclusion that Fulanis and Ijaws are the biggest trouble makers in Nigeria. They are probably the only group have have the courage to look for trouble outside their domain.

@ Bolded, Liar! Liar!!

You forgot the Ndigbos who are always looking for trouble in Lagos. Abi, lagos na dier domain?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by talk2xp: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2011
@maclatunji, u made a whole lot of sense. Am surprise that som Nlanders wud post such dumb comments as have seen 2day. We are talking abt human lifes here and all we cud do is play tribal sentiments. If we talk this ill of ourselfs then maybe we should dance if other nations calls us worse. Lets think. Thumps up to all right thinking Nlanders.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by mustspin: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2011
noblezone:

This is why we need to sit down and nagotiate Ngieria. The diffrrent ethnic nationalities are yet to see themselves as Nigerians. Why the pretence?
now am sitting down with u to converse. hw many parts are we going to split into cuz d last time i checked nigeria has 14 major ethnic groups and over 250 other ones. so r u suggesting an ethnic group= a nation. . am still shaking my head
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by deadie(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2011
Why post family matter here? grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by goldem: 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
it is shocking and sad that comments made above come from Nlanders. We assumed to know better but too bad that no regard for lost lives. It appears fulanis dont have regard for human life, they kill human beings as if they are cows. There leaders should explain to them that killing is not the solution to every misunderstanding and their mentality should be changed about sanctity of human lives. The absence of punishment for every killing makes nonsense of the law and courage the perpetrators to do more.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Abagworo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
I will always try to make it clear to those who do not know that the term Hausa-Fulani was coined by the Colonial masters to create an ethnic group larger than Igbo or Yoruba in the North.Fulani is as distinct from Hausa as Xhosa is to Yoruba.Hausa language has nothing in common with Fulfude.Hausas are physically the same with Yorubas while the Fulanis look nothing like us.They look semi Arabic like Chad and Niger people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Chyz2: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Fulani and Ijaw---> I see no difference. Fighting with every ethic group in its mist. One is just north and the or is just south.

Also, if the people would deal with the fulanis the way that these hausas delt with them, all of this fulani nonsense would cease.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Limaoscar: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ahannn, Fulani Pa Gambari ko se jo ke cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by 2mch(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2011
We should just gather Fulani and Ijaw together in one area. 50% of Nigeria's problems will be solved that day. Is this a DNA issue or what. cheesy tongue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by juman(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2011
He was said to have fought back by engaging his attackers in a scuffle which eventually led to one of them (attackers) being seriously injured.

Aliyu was said to have narrated his ordeal in the hands of the attackers to his kinsmen, who embarked on a manhunt for the suspected armed robbers.

According to the sources, while Aliyu’s kinsmen were busy hunting for his alleged attackers, some Fulani herdsmen whose kinsman was allegedly wounded by Aliyu during the scuffle were said to have stormed the market and started unleashing terror on any Hausa man on sight, leading to immediate retaliation form the Hausa community during which four people were confirmed killed.

Some fulanis engage in armed robbery, even in the south.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2011
make them kill themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by bashydemy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2011
if this is in place like Jos it wont be tribal it will be Muslim Killing Xtain God go punish all this Media
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by marcus1234: 8:51pm On Sep 21, 2011
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by fredoooooo: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
if only they can leav it like this and never extend it to other tribe , na their wahala grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Omi77: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2011
Abagworo:

I will always try to make it clear to those who do not know that the term Hausa-Fulani was coined by the Colonial masters to create an ethnic group larger than Igbo or Yoruba in the North.Fulani is as distinct from Hausa as Xhosa is to Yoruba.Hausa language has nothing in common with Fulfude.Hausas are physically the same with Yorubas while the Fulanis look nothing like us.They look semi Arabic like Chad and Niger people.

While the historical origination of the Hausas and Fulani might be different, what creates the strong bond between and makes the term Hausa-Fulani applicable is language, due to the fact that the Fulani people have taken on the Hausa language. Most Nigerian Fulani can't even speak the Fulfulde landguage but they can definitely converse in Hausa language. The same is not the case with any other ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Ninilowo(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2011
O n pe ki gbogbo won to ku danu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by Dede1(m): 12:16am On Sep 22, 2011
@POST

I thought Nigerians had misguided but general concession that Fulani people do not engage in armed robbery or thievery of any nature.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by islamrules(m): 8:04am On Sep 22, 2011
So far the responses to this thread have not been very smart. If it was Fulani herdsmen killed members of a predominantly Christian tribe, you would have held it has evidence of Muslim intolerance (Jos immediately comes to mind here).

However, the truth is that Farmers and Nomads will almost always clash without proper regulation by government in terms of providing land for both purposes. People like you just give it a religious colouration to validate your feeble logic and incorrect beliefs thereby blowing the conflict out of proportion and leading to thousands of unnecessary deaths.

We need to know that every time we comment in public we are helping to mould the opinions of other people- let us propagate positive ideas and sentiments and not imply that some lives are less valuable than others thereby devaluing ours.

Shame on all of you who do that.

@ maclatunji

Has anyone mentioned islam in this thread. Why do you muslims go religiously sentimental.
An Ijebu man killing an Oyo man. What is religious there ?

It is purely a family matter!

You muslims sha.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by bashydemy(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2011
^^ Maybe you need Holy spirit to understand what he is trying to say, let me help you

He say if the riot were to in Place like Jos some fools here will turn it into religious riot and using that against Muslim by saying Muslim Fulani killed 20xtains in Jos but since its in Niger and Fulani vs Hausa now its tribal did you get that now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by islamrules(m): 8:33am On Sep 22, 2011
May be I need to inscribe in arabic for you to understand what I am saying

Hausa/Fulani are always known to kill others Igbo/Yoruba e.t.c because of religion. That is why they burn churches!

Hausa and Fulani are one

This is purely family matter. No religion issue here.

ومن المعروف دائما الهوسا لقتل الآخرين الإجبو / اليوروبا وغيرها بسبب الدين
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by islamrules(m): 8:34am On Sep 22, 2011
May be I need to inscribe in arabic for you to understand what I am saying

Hausa/Fulani are always known to kill others Igbo/Yoruba e.t.c because of religion. That is why they burn churches!

Hausa and Fulani are one

This is purely family matter. No religion issue here.

It is like you need holograms to comprehend. Here is a therapy:

ومن المعروف دائما الهوسا لقتل الآخرين الإجبو / اليوروبا وغيرها بسبب الدين
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by bashydemy(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2011
Nobody is saying its religion issue Mr. All they are saying is if the riot is between Hausa/Fulani Vs Yoruba/Igbo some slowpoke will not call it tribal they will say Muslims are killing Xtains that is exactly what am saying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by tunnytox(m): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2011
@Bashydemmy
Pls don't get it twisted if it's not religious killings then it's not religious killings, this not the first time Fulanis has been attacking farmers even in the south west and there's no time these were attributed to religious killings. Let's not look for excuse, be prejudiced or be partisan about this incident, killings of any human being is nothing to be celebrated but in all honesty we all know that our northern muslim brothers are not as tolerant as their SW counterparts, the easily get provoked and can kill at any slightest provocation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Hausa Traders Clash At Golbin Boka by tunnytox(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2011
@bashydemmy
Ok i now understand what you're trying to pass across

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Fraudster Bags Two-Year Jail Term In Kaduna / Lifeless Body Of A Beautiful Lady Dumped By The Roadside In Lagos (pic) / Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.