Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Roses And Thorns (7) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Roses And Thorns (7) (271 Views)

"My 2021 Story." (roses And Thorns) / Roses And Thorns / Purple Roses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roses And Thorns (7) by danielberkins(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2023
It was my Madam. She had been behind the door all the whiIe.

“I have done it, she was actually a virgin”, I heard Chief say.

“I know how you like them Chief”, Madam responded.

A MONTH LATER

After my encounter with Chief, I had no choice than to keep up with the advances I got from other “Customers” of Madam — I became a nymphomaniac, having intercourse with many rich men per day.

Now, I crave sex and Madam's customers, both men and women, are always up to task.

Most of them being queer sadists enjoy inflicting pain on me. And some of them come in groups.

I like to think that I am doing it for my family but there are moments when I realize myself. Moments when I stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom and see that I haven't a life.

The once pointed moulds of my breasts are now sagging into heavy lumps and my hips are increased in diameter. The blazing red lips, the face coated with brown powder, the blackened eye outlines and the clothes that reveal more than they conceal.

I know I am becoming a woman now but by what means and in who's hands bothers me. The worst of it all is that, I haven't seen it.

Madam is noticing and she is beginning to complain. The other day I slept till about ten in the morning and that fetched me a good beating but even then, I still couldn't help sleeping.

“Have you seen your period?”, she asked as I set her food down properly one evening.

“No madam”.

She said nothing but her her eyes kept assessing me. The air was taut with tension for while until she finally spoke,“You can go”

As I made to get out of her room, she added, “some clients are coming tonight, so prepare well”.

That night, in my dimly lit room, packs of contraceptive, rolls of tissue paper, lube and my bed was what I prepared.

The man who walked in was young unlike most of Madam's other clients and handsome too.

Immediately he approached, I slung my arms around him and tried to indulge him with kisses and caresses.

“Pull off your clothes”, I urged the man and tugged at his fly. The amorous whimpers from the blūe movie played in my room and the powder Madam gave me to snifle were my motivation.

I deployed my assets to lure his patronage. Busts and heavily beaded waists I swung, and batted my long lashes.

Then I fetched a male contraceptive in the heat of the moment to get down to business as I stooped to his waist length but he didn't oblige and asked me to get up. Maybe he didn't like that, most clients are like that.

“You need to pull off to allow me to attend to you quickly. I have more clients,” I said with urgency.

“Can we...” he had started to say when I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

I peeled off my gown with the proficiency of someone who did this often. I pried his shirt open hastily and got to his bare chests.

For a moment, he seemed still until he...

He swatted me away with his arms. Most clients were like this. Maybe he wanted it rough, I thought.

So I rushed back to get on top of him. Still trying to get him to use the contraceptive and pleasure him. But he shocked me.

"Aren't you Uzoamaka’s sister?"

The name stunned me and I stopped still holding the contraceptive. How did he know my sister, I felt like I had been doused with cold water and all my conjugal feelings were gone.

“The resemblance, you are her sister,” he declared. He then put me away and sat up on the other end of the bed.

“How did you know her, how?”, I asked desperately but he insisted that I tell him why I was selling myself first.

So I began explaining to him what happened after Uzoamaka’s death.

How Papa died and Aunty Sandra brought me here to work as a domestic help. How I get as many as 15 high profile clients on a good day.

I told him that I didn't try to tell my mother now because I had to do it for the family for the time being, until I become independent.

He sighed, shook his head and said: “I can't let what happened to her go on with you”

“I know Uzoamaka is dead”, I broke down in tears. He paused for some time and then said.

“No Uzoamaka is not dead. When she was brought here I saved her. She is alive”.

He explained to me how they'd planned on using my sister for ritual when she got pregnant but he saved and she's currently being rehabilitated from the trauma. The boy, Daniel who worked in the compound for my Madam, was his agent who informed him about Madam.

As he spoke, he suddenly rushed to the door and locked it. Then began shaking the bed. And groaning “yes”.

At first, I didn't realize what he was doing because I hadn't heard the footsteps of my Madam approaching.

“Begin to moan”

“What?”, I said loudly.

“I said moan she's coming”, he whispered.

“Mmm”

“Mmm”

“Mmm”

“Uncle! Uncle you will kill me today”

After a while, I heard my Madam's foot pattering back upstairs and without ado, he detailed me to meet Daniel outside because Madam must have come to check so that she can bring the next client.

I reached for my wrapper and the only decent cloth I had — a pair of trousers and shirt.

Once outside, with the help of Daniel I jumped over our barbed fence and fled with some money and an address scrawled on the paper into the night.

In search of my sister.

For the full story visit the blog below»

https://berkinsdanielblog..com/2023/04/rose-and-thorns-six.html

(1) (Reply)

Mbari Series: April Edition Holds Tomorrow In Honour Of Labo Yari / Crypto Content Writer Needed / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.