Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira (17131 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Jnkay: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
If PO doesn't congratulate, they will cry. If he does they will still cry. Abi tears no the finish for APC foot soldiers eyes?

Happy Resurrection Day my good people of Nairaland. More Blessings😍 🙏
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Ijaya123: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Truly, persistence is the path to reclamation

The Nigerian citizens shall reclaim that which was stolen

What was never owned can never be reclaimed.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Shikini: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Great
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Levels2(f): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has congratulated Nigeria's Israel Adesanya for defeating Alex Pereira to regain his UFC Middleweight Title, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1645023085660192768?t=qIZZVEsSzrOiyzHAqMcFKA&s=19

I do hope he remember he's a Yoruba Man Sha
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Krugisback(m): 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Always trying to be annoyingly relevant. Fake messiah
dumb hoe smh
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Ofunaofu: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ijaya123:

What was never owned can never be reclaimed.

While that which was stolen shall be reclaimed
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Bhol28: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
As 3rd runner up or what?Okay President of ZOMBIE Republic

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Felabarmudia: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
envoymedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has congratulated Nigeria's Israel Adesanya for defeating Alex Pereira to regain his UFC Middleweight Title, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1645023085660192768?t=qIZZVEsSzrOiyzHAqMcFKA&s=19

unlike you that's roaming the streets shouting de stole your mantle abi na mandate....izzy stood his ground,went back to the drawing board and did what needs to be done to win,he didnt run to the Judges to complain when he lost.
The only Obi i know is Saint Obi

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by bentenny(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If he doesn't congratulate Adesanya,you will say he only praises people from SE and tag him a bigot!
Now he is congratulating Adesanya and you are still complaining!
You orcheens are CORNfused!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Krugisback:
dumb hoe smh
seun, mynd44, Dominique. Rule 2 since i can't reply insults then justice should be duly served.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Peter Obi the people's choice
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Levels2(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
PODATTI a fearless, strong, and determined champion loved by the people has congratulated Isreal adesanya, a fearless, strong ,determined and never give up champion.
All I see is 2 never say die spirit men.
Congrats my brother Isreal Adesanya. You made us proud.

No compatibility between both.

Israel is a Yoruba Man from majority tribe, the other is an Igbo man from the minority tribe.

Israel is a champion while obi is a looser.

Israel is crown winner while obi is a distance looser.

You can compare Israel to His Excellent president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Both are winners with never give up spirit.

God bless all good oeoppe of Nigeria.

God bless yoruba nation
God bless OGUN state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=Jnkay post=122396459]If PO doesn't congratulate, they will cry. If he does they will still cry. Abi tears no the finish for APC foot soldiers eyes?

Happy Resurrection Day my good people of Nairaland. More Blessings😍 🙏[/quote

Obi people are the one crying and wailing following their technical defeat at the poll

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Goodbadbowy419: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Truly, persistence is the path to reclamation

The Nigerian citizens shall reclaim that which was stolen
Una go soon rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by theredaddy: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
PointB:
Persistence is the key.

We must be persistent in reclaiming our stolen mandate. That's the message there for those who read between the lines.

Aluta Continua, Victoria Ascerta!

We can understand Peter OBi is a 3rd class graduate .. hence why he does not understand, isreal Adesanya had been declared champion before he lost it then he came back persistent to "RECLAIM" it.
funnily Adesanya never used the word "STOLEN" till reclaim his championship

Buh Peter Obi resumes every day on Arisetv to cry his mandate was stolen ... money wey never enter your account no be your money. cry cry babies

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by IbileIfe: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Peter "Pandora" Obi always an opportunist out to reap from where he never sowed; from Nollywood to Sports.
Let Peter Obi mention those he has helped in Nollywood and Sports compared to President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
We know why majority of the Super Eagles dream teams of FIFA World Cup Finals of 1994 and Atlanta Olympics of 1996 are supporting Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
He is learning, I will give him that. Sometimes you have to shame these people into being patriotic.

Now accept that you lost the election and try again in 4 years, show some more political maturity. Stop ruining our reputation globally, we as a country are capable of running a free and fair election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Krugisback(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
seun, mynd44, Dominique. Rule 2 since i can't reply insults then justice should be duly served.
i know mynd44 is the one giving you anal, so it not a suprise if he ban me
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by zelnababa(m): 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg leave our omoluabi Atata alone this one no bi chinedu or okoro, he is winner not a looser and a lier like you. Yes Daddy ok daddy.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Basic123: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Better than the drug lord that can't operate twitter
Drug lord the president of Nigeria 😆

Peter obi will never smell that throne till he will die 😆

He will remain in history as Igbo and the few christian bigots twitter president.

The drug lord of your president 😆

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by cyberdurable(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Better than the drug lord that can't operate twitter
knockout
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Draslo(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He has never congratulated the guy before in his life. Using someone's legit win to compare his disastrous loss

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by cyberdurable(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
goslowgoslow:
Did you congratulate him for his other wins...... Busy body just showing himself up and down to get sympathy! Third class faliure... You are a scam!

I bet you don't have upto 5Million in your account, us£less Agbado begger, how much are you paid to spread hate and division all over internet, and people actually rejoiced the day you were born, not knowing an inconsequential nuisance has been excreted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Thedon22: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Even the person wey come 2nd has not said anything, nah the third no go let us rest. Nah waooo!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Draslo:

He has never congratulated the guy before in his life. Using someone's legit win to compare his disastrous loss
The way he acts in public places these days is laughable, I'll know a messiah when I see one but definitely not this one that has no good records in his state as a governor. It's very annoying to see some few people actually believe he was some sort of messiah. Very annoying and laughable

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Ted4real: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Failure isn't called by it's latters except you stopped been focus on determination and persistence in reclaiming your sure victory or success.

Congratulations our very own.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by virginchaser(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Does anyone realize Gateway state is really the pacesetter?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
He is not obidient, take it easy.
Tntsi:
"Persistence is the path to reclamation"

PODATTI a fearless, strong, and determined champion loved by the people has congratulated Isreal adesanya, a fearless, strong ,determined and never give up champion.
All I see is 2 never say die spirit men.
Congrats my brother Isreal Adesanya. You made us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by omowumi9: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
PO should learn from Adesanya. Adesanya was defeated 3 times before he tasted victory the fourth time. He says the defeat makes him a better fighter. PO should learn from his defeat to be a better contender for presidential position. Adesanya kept coming back to challenge his opponent in the ring and not in the media or in court. He waited for his time patiently. PO should wait for 4 years and then try his luck if at all he has learnt anything. The lesson is learn from your defeat and try again and again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Tntsi: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
He is not obidient, take it easy.
Is he a druggie?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by omoiyalayi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg where is Dele That Davido boy he has been missing in action since after PDP primary
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Billmos: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Who push him to congratulate himcos I no deep down him he is not happy just for camera sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Stops Police From Arresting Edison Ehie, Chief Of Staff To Government Hous / He Will Need An Interpreter As Gov – Shaibu Shades PDP Candidate, Asue Ighodalo / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.