Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira (17149 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by AMI3(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
BatistNaija:
Twitter Nigeria president congratulate a true Omoluabi... cheesy

But ur principal doesn't even no what is Twitter Left alone to even hold mouse. I mean can he control mouse pointer, I am even ashamed to response to u.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Jorryy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Please keep your fake congratulations abeg no infect our boy with your failure
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Ogurube: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
You are daft.

IyaebeTheGreat:
Always trying to be annoyingly relevant. Fake messiah
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Namigotalktru: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
LP 14,drug dealer 10

Remind me again in which states biko
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Dottormentor: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
Obi remembered this one, thank u daddy, thank u daddy. Asiere obi
envoymedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has congratulated Nigeria's Israel Adesanya for defeating Alex Pereira to regain his UFC Middleweight Title, IGBERETV reports.

Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1645023085660192768?t=qIZZVEsSzrOiyzHAqMcFKA&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Emmanuel909090: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Congratulations bro
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by nonsoeloka: 5:02am On Apr 10, 2023
Mozino007:
Twitter president indeed😃
soon all most come clear on your eye
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by press9jatv: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Christistruth03: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Better than the drug lord that can't operate twitter

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Invitationn: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Mozino007:
Twitter president indeed😃
The “Yes Daddy” audio choke our Daddy that he couldn’t congratulate Anthony Joshua.
He was busy cooking up the lies he’d push to the public in ‘self defence/rescue’ since Kenneth Okonkwo don spoil show for him by confirming the authenticity of the audio.

Poor AJ🥲
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by stormborn28(m): 12:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mankindman:
Fake congratulations by a born son of hate. If you are a true Nigerian, which you claim to be, pick up the phone and 📞 the president elect and 🎊 him.

No. Things are not done that way..if you feel wronged ,you challenge the outcome of that event..that is what makes a society better
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by zomby(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
As many Nigerians continue to move away from Peter Obi right after the Lagos state gubernatorial, the man is busy running everywhere like a used car salesman. I hope someone advises him that running around like a chicken with a missing head will not do the trick.
Addressing his senseless supporters and making them understand that they are simply not enough to get anything done in Nigeria maybe be a smarter move; crawling out of the dark box, promoting peace and unity among all Nigerians will probably be more beneficial.. But I doubt it if Peter Obi is intelligent enough to see the light. Everything is sentiment with very little common sense.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by BatistNaija: 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
AMI3:

But ur principal doesn't even no what is Twitter Left alone to even hold mouse. I mean can he control mouse pointer, I am even ashamed to response to u.

Yes he's your President elect and he'll rule your for eight years. cry tongue

I'm also ashamed I reply you.. kiss
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by AMI3(m): 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
BatistNaija:

Yes he's your President elect and he'll rule your for eight years. cry tongue

I'm also ashamed I reply you.. kiss
Elect by who ? Eye neck? Hahaha.

Take it easy. Even my grandma uses Twitter.
Tell him to come for evening classes. I teach him how to use Twitter or computer. Hahaha.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Israel Adesanya For His Victory Over Alex Pereira by Scamburster(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
Basic123:

Yes....!

Peter OBI is a goner,na fake prophecies dey give you hope. I watch your activities on social media how you people will be scouting for pastors that will give you prophecies of hope so you can praise him.Any pastor that says otherwise,you will start lambasting him.
Comedians 😆
Butterfly seeing itself as a bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser / "Ghana Persecuting Us Since 2007", Nigerians Tell Gbajabiamila / Wole Soyinka: Nigeria On Suicide Slide, Must Decentralise Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.