Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport (7512 Views)

Picture Of Yahaya Bello And El-Rufai At The Supreme Court Today / Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by PureMe01: 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
My very good friend,Dr Bridget Tinubu returned from Zimbabwe very early this morning. She met with her brother, Rufai at the airport shortly before he left for his home town in Kwara State.

Jubilation everywhere as his family and friends who haven't seen him for the past 15 years can't contain their joy.

12 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by duro4chang(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Thank God. Jesus has risen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by PureMe01: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
Finally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by socialmediaman: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by fourboys: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by LagosFirstSon: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not Bola Thiefnibu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Sebastine1994(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
No source
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by JJfrank22(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Oga won give some people Joy soap grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Barutenboy: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Jagaban....
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Raskimonojendor: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
cheesy
Barutenboy:
Jagaban....
Oko iya won

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Gadafii: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Agbara miscreant are highly disappointed in this thread, because even dem sef no sabi where their drug daddie isπŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by SHINJACRUSADER: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hahahhaha..some APC terrorists don dey smile already grin

6 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by mu2sa2: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hahahaha, is this a deliberately deceptive heading by a yoruba rascal?

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by OkoYibo: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu na master.
His absence is more important to Obidients than Obi's presence.

Asiwaju of Yorubaland
Son of the West
Trusted ally of the North
In-law of the South South
Jagaban of Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by PureMe01: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
He's back
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Samuelnze(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:
Tinubu na master.
His absence is more important to Obidients than Obi's presence.

Asiwaju of Yorubaland
Son of the West
Trusted ally of the North
In-law of the South South
Jagaban of Nigeria in general and Igboland in particular.
The returnee isn't Tinubu, it is always good to read before commenting.. receive sense bro

12 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by OkoYibo: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Samuelnze:
The returnee isn't Tinubu,sometimes make effort to read before commenting.

Where did I say it was Tinubu.

Learn to connect your fingers with your brain before replying me.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Samuelnze(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

Where did I say it was Tinubu.

Learn to connect your fingers with your brain before replying me.
Rest jioor.. Y then,did you mention the tinubu we all know?

5 Likes

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by koxyz: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
The absence of Tinubu is giving some people sleepless nights,ndo pele.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Where is WOle soyinka right now?

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Ireportlive: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wickedness.... No kii these Obi supporters
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by McStoic(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
PureMe01:
My very good friend,Dr Bridget Tinubu returned from Zimbabwe very early this morning. She met with her brother, Rufai at the airport shortly before he left for his home town in Kwara State.

Jubilation everywhere as his family and friends who haven't seen him for the past 15 years can't contain their joy.

Omo see headline. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Agbadorians are coming for you for giving them false hopes
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by OkoYibo: 8:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
Samuelnze:

Grow a brain
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Samuelnze(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

Grow a brain
But seriously speaking,you didn't read the post before hopping like a kangaroo to comment, it was after i told you your mistake that you read it and corrected it... Why will you talk about someone who isn't the subject of the topic? Bro,above all things,you really need sense. At least 5% because your 0.237% sense won't take you to the place of your dreams.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by OkoYibo: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Samuelnze:
But seriously speaking,you didn't read the post before hopping like a kangaroo to comment, it was after i told you your mistake that you read it and corrected it... Why will you talk about someone who isn't the subject of the topic? Bro,above all things,you really need sense. At least 5% because you 0.237% won't take you to the place of your dreams.

Much words, zero sense.
Since you obviously can't grow a brain you need transplant of commonsense.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Samuelnze(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

Much words, zero sense.
Since you obviously can't grow a brain you need transplant of commonsense.
Rest bro.. You ain't making sense to me.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by OkoYibo: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Samuelnze:
Rest bro.. You ain't making sense to me.

That's because my words are more than your IQ level.
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Samuelnze(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkoYibo:

That's because my words are more than your IQ level.
You don't even have a brain. Every comment you make centers on tinubu like he cares you exist.. Tinubu this,tinubu that. Face your life let him face a court case ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
cheesy grin
Re: Jubilation As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria,meets Rufai At The Airport by Luckysbab: 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
Samuelnze:

Rest! You made a fool of yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor / Official Kogi State Governorship Election Results By INEC / We Will Not Go With Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.