Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis (621 Views)

China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / China Threatens To NUKE Japan On Eve Of Olympics If It Intervenes In Taiwan(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by ken6488(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
One way or the other china will unify with Taiwan
Peacefully or with war

If Taiwan are wise they will choose the peaceful option

Yes USA will try defending them, but it will cost more destruction

3 Likes

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Sebastine1994(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ópinions are cheap
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Elisonken24: 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
ken6488:
Peacefully or with war

Your opinion sha... I can't wait for China to invade Tawain lets confirm how strong they are atleast with US Military presence/ troops in Tawain. I pray the war happens this year... I'm tired of China this! China that! Let China fight Tawain lets confirm something, the same way we confirm Russia military... Thats my opinion

1 Like

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Hotice085: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
ken6488:
Peacefully or with war

Poverty stricken China that USA helped to become what she is today thinks she can flex with the US of A, l laugh

Taiwan developed herself with virtually nothing from the communist led Chinese government and if the communist think the independent minded Taiwanese will want to be caged they better think twice

China can't try shit
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by ken6488(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Elisonken24:
Your opinion sha... I can't wait for China to invade Tawain lets confirm how strong they are atleast with US Military presence/ troops in Tawain. I pray the war happens this year... I'm tired of China this! China that! Let China fight Tawain lets confirm something, the same way we confirm Russia military... Thats my opinion
China will not attack Taiwan , it is a way too dangerous
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by ken6488(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hotice085:

Poverty stricken China that USA helped to become what she is today thinks she can flex with the US of A, l laugh

Taiwan developed herself with virtually nothing from the communist led Chinese government and if the communist think the independent minded Taiwanese will want to be caged they better think twice

China can't try shit
Common china is top 2 economy in the world today because of hardwork
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Hotice085: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
ken6488:
Common china is top 2 economy in the world today because of hardwork

Research between USA and Russia who contributed the most to what China is today
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by ken6488(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Hotice085:

Research between USA and Russia who contributed the most to what China is today
At least it was not built with slaves like the west or you dont know

The west was developed with slaves and loots from Africa
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Hotice085: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2023
ken6488:
At least it was not built with slaves like the west or you dont know

The west was developed with slaves and loots from Africa

Yet you lots that sold the slaves to the Europeans here in Africa the motherland are more backward than anything...what kind of human beings are you?
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by pansophist(m): 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Elisonken24:

Because you used the word "invade", it has invalidated every other things you said. It simply shows you have no mind of your own, and an extra speaker that repeats mainstream western rubbish.

Now I have a question for you. When Nigerian Army fought against ESN and ipob, is it invasion?

If you answer yes, then please tell me which international or national law that exist which says that fighting insurgency in your territory is invasion.

If you answer no, then explain how would taking back Taiwan by the Chinese government be considered invasion. Please collaborate it with any international and national law as well.

To make it easier for you while I wait for your answer, please be aware that over 97 percent of countries globally, including all of the EU, the western world, and your master US, considers Taiwan part of China, just as Enugu is part of Nigeria. Also, the UN does not recognise Taiwan as a country, but as a city in China.

So given the understanding above, how on earth can you use the word invasion? Isn't the West the aggressor here?

Lots of people globally wants to secede from their host state (eg Biafra from Nigeria, or Catalonia from Spain), why is the West not practicing their democracy by helping them become free?

Why not help Donbass be free from Ukraine, why only China and Russia they want to break and apply their democracy of self-actualisation?

And please answer the question above. I await your answers.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by pansophist(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Hotice085:

China can't try shit

Another western zombie.

How can the US help China when their blockade was the cause of death of over thirty million Chinese?

Why are they trying to break China into pieces such as funding and igniting the Hong Kong riot and secession, lying about Xinjiang, and supporting the independence of Taiwan?

Why are they sanctioning Chinese tech companies just because they've overtook the US?

Ever heard of the "Chinese exclusion act"?

Why are they lying that there is a genocide in Xinjiang? Even when the whole world have confirmed that it's a lie?

If Adidas goes to northern Nigeria for example, to employ all the thousands, if not millions of almajiris and pay them 500 naira a day, while they work for twelve hours everyday under harsh conditions, to make clothes that same almajiris can't afford, is Adidas helping the almajiris or exploiting them?

If the same almajiris now play smart, worked for years while saving, learning and invesing the peanuts he earns from adidas, to start his own company to be free, is that help or being smart?

To even use the word "help" Shows you know nothing about politics. And you also know nothing about the US. Why is the US not helping us in Nigeria as well since they are the global saviour.

If a white man sees comments like yours, it just further convinced him that blacks are inferior. You're so dumb, that you loved your oppresors, and against those that want the best for you.

I am very sure you're using stuff made in China, unless you're blind to where the stuff you use everyday comes from. But you rather hate them, and be on the side of aggressors. You're morally weak, and have no independent mind, a good tool for evil. Sad.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by pansophist(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Elisonken24:

And about the US defeating China, you need to wake up from your dream.

China has 1.4B people, the US is about 320M people, about 1/4 of Chinese population, so tell me what you mean by defeat. Please defend your position, don't just write and evacuate.

Also tell me where the army will land, to stage an invasion. Mind you, the distance between the coast of California and China is at least 10,000 miles.

Also, explain too what the goal of such an invasion would be. Is it to occupy China? Is it change the government? Is it to do what exactly?

I'll leave you a quote by Mao Zedong, he said: "You Fight Your Way And I'll Fight My Way". If you think the fight between China and the US will be in Asia, you're mistaken.

The Chinese government has never said that, it's the Western fools that think a fight with China will be in Asia or Taiwan. No, I can guarantee you that China will take the fight to the US mainland.

On the Korean battlefield in 1950, South Korea's strongest White Tiger Legion was wiped out by 13 Chinese soldiers.

The Sikh Artillery Regiment, the strongest in India, was captured by 3 Chinese soldiers during the Sino-Indian conflict in 1962. This is all because no one could have anticipated why the PLA soldiers were there.

During the Korean War, the Chinese warned the US, but they didn't listen. Until US soldiers started dying like flies, they decided to end the war and remain silent about it. Korean War is the only war the USA didn't make a movie about because they were defeated.

If you can answer this question sincerely, I'll change my mind that you have sense. If not, you're a very stupid somebody. Oya, change my mind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Hotice085: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2023
pansophist:

Another western zombie.

How can the US help China when their blockade was the cause of death of over thirty million Chinese?

Why are they trying to break China into pieces such as funding and igniting the Taiwan riot and secession, lying about Xinjiang, and supporting the independence of Taiwan?

Why are they sanctioning Chinese tech companies just because they've overtook the US? Ever heard of the "Chinese exclusion act"?

Why are they lying that there is a genocide in Xinjiang? Even when the whole world hahe confirmed that it's a lie?

If Adidas goes to the north for example, to employ all the thousands, if not millions of almajiris and pay them 500 naira a day, while they work for twelve hours everyday under harsh conditions, to make clothes that same almajiris can't afford, is Adidas helping the almajiris or exploiting them?

If the same almajiris now play smart, worked for years while saving, learning and invesing the peanuts he earns from adidas, to start his own company to be free, is that help or being smart?

To even use the word "help" Shows you know nothing about politics. And you also known nothing about the US. Why is the US not helping us in Nigeria as well since they are the global saviour.

If a white man sees comments like yours, it just further convinced him that blacks are inferior. You're so dumb, that you loved your oppresors, and against those that want the best for you.

I am very sure you're using stuff made in China, unless you're blind to where the stuff you use everyday comes from. But you rather hate them, and be on the side of aggressors. You're morally weak, and have no independent mind, a good tool for evil. Sad.

What is white man and who is white man?
This comment show how severe your inferiority complex be, a very hopeless case.

Go and improve your mentality and when you are done write me a letter and await my reply..... nonsense white man promoter
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hotice085:

What is white man and who is white man?
This comment show how severe your inferiority complex be, a very hopeless case.

Go and improve your mentality and when you are done write me a letter and await my reply..... nonsense white man promoter

Answer my question dude. Stop using yabbing to evade supporting your point. I mean, behave like an adult for once.

I yabbed you, but handle your point like a man. That's what adult do. So feel free to yab me, but please support it. Otherwise, you're full of shit, and not fooling anyone.

7 Likes

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Hotice085: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
pansophist:

Answer my question dude. Stop using yabbing to evade supporting your point. I mean, behave like an adult for once.

I yabbed you, but handle your point like a man. That's what adult do. So feel free to yab me, but please support it. Otherwise, you're full of shit, and not fooling anyone.

Shut up your mouth and tell me what is White man?
What is your level of exposure, if you knowledge is limited to calling a man a white man as an African don't mention my name again unless you tell what and who is a white man?
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
pansophist:

Because you used the word "invade", it has invalidated every other things you said. It simply shows you have no mind of your own, and an extra speaker that repeats mainstream western rubbish.

Now I have a question for you. When Nigerian Army fought against ESN and ipob, is it invasion?

If you answer yes, then please tell me which international or national law that exist which says that fighting insurgency in your territory is invasion.

If you answer no, then explain how would taking back Taiwan by the Chinese government be considered invasion. Please collaborate it with any international and national law as well.

To make it easier for you while I wait for your answer, please be aware that over 97 percent of countries globally, including all of the EU, the western world, and your master US, considers Taiwan part of China, just as Enugu is part of Nigeria. Also, the UN does not recognise Taiwan as a country, but as a city in China.

So given the understanding above, how on earth can you use the word invasion? Isn't the West the aggressor here?

Lots of people globally wants to secede from their host state (eg Biafra from Nigeria, or Catalonia from Spain), why is the West not practicing their democracy by helping them become free?

Why not help Donbass be free from Ukraine, why only China and Russia they want to break and apply their democracy of self-actualisation?

And please answer the question above. I await your answers.
I real like your insight and perspective, but unfortunately many dumb Nigerians who know nothing about international politics apart from the assertion that USA is the ‘savior of the world’ will come and spew trash.
I’ve looked closely at the position of the west with regards to protecting only their interests, an I’m pained that we have people who are still too dumb to see through their hypocrisy and obvious double standards.

Most Nigerians criticizing Russia for going into Ukraine either support the USA for occupying a 3rd of Syria or they are too ignorant to aware of this situation.
Infact I can keep going on and on

3 Likes

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Regex: 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
pansophist:

Another western zombie.

Why are they trying to break China into pieces such as funding and igniting the Taiwan riot and secession, lying about Xinjiang, and supporting the independence of Taiwan?

Why are they sanctioning Chinese tech companies just because they've overtook the US? Ever heard of the "Chinese exclusion act"?

Why are they lying that there is a genocide in Xinjiang? Even when the whole world hahe confirmed that it's a lie?

If Adidas goes to the north for example, to employ all the thousands, if not millions of almajiris and pay them 500 naira a day, while they work for twelve hours everyday under harsh conditions, to make clothes that same almajiris can't afford, is Adidas helping the almajiris or exploiting them?

To even use the word "help" Shows you know nothing about politics. And you also known nothing about the US. Why is the US not helping us in Nigeria as well since they are the global saviour.

They give them back to back.
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by pansophist(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I real like your insight and perspective, but unfortunately many dumb Nigerians who know nothing about international politics apart from the assertion that USA is the ‘savior of the world’ will come and spew trash.
I’ve looked closely at the position of the west with regards to protecting only their interests, an I’m pained that we have people who are still too dumb to see through their hypocrisy and obvious double standards.

Most Nigerians criticizing Russia for going into Ukraine either support the USA for occupying a 3rd of Syria or they are too ignorant to aware of this situation.
Infact I can keep going on and on

Thinking is the most difficult thing in the world, this is why the media and people with evil aims can deceive people easily. All I am doing is provoking them to think. Hence, I ask questions that in their attempt to answer correctly, it will expose their bias.

But instead of many seeing their errors and recalibrating their steps, they double down instead. This only goes to show these folks are agents of evil and global destruction, and don't want to be saved.

It can be tolerable if these idiots are Westerners, after all, they benefitted from white imperialism, but these idiots are Africans, black folks that suffer due to US hegemony. His currency will keep going down, becoming worthless every day, but no, he defends his oppressors.

Its how Libyans supported Nato to destroy their country because CNN told them that Gadaffi is a terrorist. Same screenplay, over and over again, and it will always work with Africans since we have so many exceptionally daft ones in our midst. Sad.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
pansophist:

Thinking is the most difficult thing in the world, this is why the media and people with evil aims can deceive people easily. All I am doing is provoking them to think. Hence, I ask questions that in their attempt to answer correctly, it will expose their bias.

But instead of many seeing their errors and recalibrating their steps, they double down instead. This only goes to show these folks are agents of evil and global destruction, and don't want to be saved.

It can be tolerable if these idiots are Westerners, after all, they benefitted from white imperialism, but these idiots are Africans, black folks that suffer due to US hegemony. His currency will keep going down, becoming worthless every day, but no, he defends his oppressors.

Its how Libyans supported Nato to destroy their country because CNN told them that Gadaffi is a terrorist. Same screenplay, over and over again, and it will always work with Africans since we have so many exceptionally daft ones in our midst. Sad.
Really really sad.
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Akuruoulo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Elisonken24:

SAME WAY THEY OVERRATED RUSSIA
Re: My Takes In China Taiwan Crisis by Tiopii: 9:21am On Apr 13, 2023
ken6488:
Peacefully or with war

I feel Taiwan don't consider itself part of China. And the only way for it's unification is by all out war. The US would be building military bases in Phillipines to counter China's Navy, India is a strong ally if the US and they share border. China's only ally that would be interested in supporting them militarily against the US is Russia, and they barely have enough ammos for themselves and the Ukraine war is sapping them..

The US already said they won't rule out sending their military to aid Taiwan. China's economy is in a delicate situation since Covid. as a result of the potential cost of the war, the Chinese must fully support the invasion or annexation cos it'd be long bloody and costly. and more so, they won't do everything to avoid being sanctioned by the collective west

(1) (Reply)

The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? / Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France / France Appoints Attal, 34, As Country's Youngest PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.