Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) (17245 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by onadana: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
lavylilly:
it's the truth. We are all not born equal. A child born in Sweden will have a good life life by the virtue of his citizenship to someone born in Nigeria. I have two nationalities, and the difference between the two is like day and night.

So what is the moral of what you're saying now?
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by inoki247: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good..
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Jessyjeff: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chimaroke Nnamani already admitted that PDP rigged Enugu governorship election.

Let the courts allow people's choice into Enugu Lion Building. EOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Aolfooties(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Make the judiciary work

Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears.
Buy 2 shoes, get 1 free slide. Offer ends in 6 weeks. What's app 08111 thirty fifty 81

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Billionaire2:
People may not agree with me but ….. if not that Nigerian military is politically compromised and highly tribalized… I prefer military rule to this present political system…

Apparently, all African countries under military are more peaceful than Nigeria
go to those countries we reject military rule here

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by lavylilly: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
onadana:

So what is the moral of what you're saying now?
JAPA if you can, everything is stacked against you in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by lavylilly: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:

This applies only to people who do not have money in Nigeria.
Even your celebrities have dual nationality
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by lavylilly: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Really?
I live in Nigeria any day before I'll live in Sweden.
Not everyone born in Sweden likes it too.
Says who? You would rather come stay in Nigeria with the police system and corrupt judiciary and leaders. Wake up
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2023
ChiefAkajiaku:

This applies only to people who do not have money in Nigeria.

It's better for you to know that people who have money in Nigeria, celebrities and politicians alike, all have or work towards dual nationalities for themselves or their children, or both.
Don't sleep in Nigeria, thinking money is what solves all your problems.
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by onadana: 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
lavylilly:
JAPA if you can, everything is stacked against you in Nigeria.

Now you are talking.Give that man one chilled Budweiser.
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Billionaire2:
People may not agree with me but ….. if not that Nigerian military is politically compromised and highly tribalized… I prefer military rule to this present political system…

Our democracy is so expensive that military rule might end up saving us trillions of Naira per year. Look at how many legislators we pay for doing nothing. Let's not even begin to talk about corruption.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
Livinfaith:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
tambuwai won with less votes 2019 for governor... Anyway lawyers go chop sha
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Menclothing: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Stevenson20:
This fraud of election Manhood conducted.
Litigations everywhere to tell you that something is wrong somewhere

6 state are don’t conducting gov election because there gov won in court and change calendar

Election at state level does not consign mamood you all hv state inec chairman

Even presidential each state conduct and submit final result to mamood

Lp won Enugu hold ur state rec responsible

I don’t comment on emotion let’s be neutral and always say the right thing
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
Billionaire2:

untill u have another Abacha. undecided
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Svoboda(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Edeoga should go and rest because he has been in politics since 1989 and more like Tinubu of Enugu state so he represents the evil structures Peter Obi wants to uproot from Nigerian politics

Peter obi is an intergral part of that evil structure. So, how can he uproot himself?
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by THEGALADIMA(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
All you said is a lie and a proof that you are indeed a heavy illiterate.

All the West African countries currently under Military rule are indeed embroiled in serious multi-dimensional conflict,hence the rationale and justification for military rule in those countries.

Billionaire2:

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Billionaire2:

I think Seun should do something about all these people calling on military rule on nairaland. They should remember how their fathers were killed endlessly during the civil war. Anyone that can't leave in peace should retreat to their fathers land and do whatever they like there.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Olabest911: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
It's normal. Once you loose the winner is automatically not qualified to run. The process is not free and fair. Inec should declare you winner even if you came third.!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
Billionaire2:

Mr Man, never in highest dream imagine having a military govt in Nigeria ever again. We are not practising democracy in Africa and dint know when we will get there but military rule is a no-no

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Gaabasky: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
When I was in school one of our lecturers was asking us of the tribe that love power most and love to be in the corridor of power. His answer may surprised u but now I understand him better

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Onefornaija7:
Edeoga of LP won that election

Everyone knows that
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by jahsharon: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
envoymedia:
The Labour Party (LP) candidate in the March 18 Governorship election in Enugu State, Hon. Chijioke Edeoga, has submitted his petition at the Enugu State Elections Tribunal, IGBERETV reports.

The petition filed by Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN, was dated Thursday April 6th 2023.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the candidate of the Party, Peter Mbah, were listed in the petition as Respondents.

Edeoga stated that Mbah is not qualified to contest in the election. Edeoga is also challenging outcome of the election following irregularities that characterised the election.

Sharing photos of the petition on his Twitter handle, Edeoga wrote;

Peter Mbah of the PDP polled 160,895 vohijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party, who polled 157,552 votes.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442727/enugu-guber-edeoga-submits-petition-election-tribunal-photos/

You still went a beg one of our boys named Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN to help you in Court, I can also see Eyitayo Fatogun, SAN there and you plan to win Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Court. You people are very funny clowns. We the Yorubas have the best lawyers in Africa, there is ni doubt about that

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by jahsharon: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
thatigboman:
Mr Man, never in highest dream imagine having a military govt in Nigeria ever again. We are not practising democracy in Africa and dint know when we will get there but military rule is a no-no

But Obedients have been calling for military take-over nah. They say if their 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy candidate cannot be President, then the military should come and rule. They will cry blood. Tinubu will deal with them mercilessly.
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Luchitec(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg, no matter how bad a democratic dispensation is, it will always trump a military intervention.
Billionaire2:

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by jahsharon: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Zico5:

I think Seun should do something about all these people calling on military rule on nairaland. They should remember how their fathers were killed endlessly during the civil war. Anyone that can't leave in peace should retreat to their fathers land and do whatever they like there.

It's another population control strategy. When Emilokan Tinubu is sworn in, any group of idiots that troop to the streets will be shot with AK-47, and survivors will be reshot with AK-49. The population of the country will gradually become manageable.
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Faber(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Peter Mba is gone, Chimaroke Nnamani will even support Edeoga to make sure all of them from Nkanu gets retired by LP
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Impecca(m): 1:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Menclothing:

6 state are don’t conducting gov election because there gov won in court and change calendar

Election at state level does not consign mamood you all hv state inec chairman

Even presidential each state conduct and submit final result to mamood

Lp won Enugu hold ur state rec responsible

I don’t comment on emotion let’s be neutral and always say the right thing
Your thinking is very shallow. That's pure laziness brother. Read what u wrote and think again
Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by Pointnoire(m): 3:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Does it occur to you that the military got us in this mess in the first place? In fact must you comment ? '

Billionaire2:

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by bellosulaiman(m): 5:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Billionaire2:

You may decide to relocate there oga,
It’s not so difficult. Is it ?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) by onuman: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2023
envoymedia:
The Labour Party (LP) candidate in the March 18 Governorship election in Enugu State, Hon. Chijioke Edeoga, has submitted his petition at the Enugu State Elections Tribunal, IGBERETV reports.

The petition filed by Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN, was dated Thursday April 6th 2023.

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the candidate of the Party, Peter Mbah, were listed in the petition as Respondents.

Edeoga stated that Mbah is not qualified to contest in the election. Edeoga is also challenging outcome of the election following irregularities that characterised the election.

Sharing photos of the petition on his Twitter handle, Edeoga wrote;

https://twitter.com/chijioke_edeoga/status/1644625543499767809?t=eblstOdBXgvCI0piQ50LYQ&s=19

Peter Mbah of the PDP polled 160,895 vohijioke Edeoga of the Labour Party, who polled 157,552 votes.

https://igberetvnews.com/1442727/enugu-guber-edeoga-submits-petition-election-tribunal-photos/

"...thank our supporters in Enugu and the OBIdient movement who has thrown their weight.." ‐--- Edeoga.

Na dis type of nonsense grammar you go de teach ndi Enugu from government house? SMH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections / Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / Now Tony Blair To Meet With President Jonathan After Meeting Buhari -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.