Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains (777 Views)

Christains Are Lesser Citizens - Asiwaju Tinubu / Buhari Has Insulted The Constitution – Agbakoba Reacts To Cjn’s Suspension / How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by iSense247: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
COMPARING THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS WITH THE RISING OF AGEGE BREAD

"Like Agege Bread, He Rose. Happy Easter" Sterling Bank Easter message.

Christains being Peaceful and having the attributes of a Lamb shouldn't be taking for granted to ridicule us.

Comparing the resurrection of Jesus with rising of Agege bread it's a worse insult , than the beating and the ridicule Jesus went through before he died and resurrected.

I believe Sterling bank would have chosen their words before they wish Muslim faithfuls Mubarak Kareem , they no the consequences that will follow if they don't honour the Islamic Prophet with their words. But when it comes to Christainity you just say any rubbish because you believe we will not do anything but you are wrong.

The GMD of Sterling Bank will not tell me he didn't see this advertisement because anything the Corporate Affairs Department of Sterling Bank will do an Executive Director and the GMD has to approve it.

Let me use a banking term, "STERLING BANK THIS IS AN EXCEPTION". No bank will take any EXCEPTION. Therefore sanction whosoever this exception is coming from. If not we Christains will tag Sterling bank as an "EXCEPTION BANK FOR CHRISTAINS TO DO BUSINESS WITH" Who knows if the Money Terrorist use to commit Genocide against Christains have their roots through bank like Sterling Bank?

I am calling the Management of Sterling Bank to pull down this advertisement and also appologised to Christains if not we will be free from today to tag Sterling Bank as an ANTICHRIST Bank that Christains should not do business with.

Azzaman Azzaman
https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/posts/479312087216342/?app=fbl
Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by iSense247: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2023
Just like Abdullah Suleiman of Sterling Bank did last year, another Islamic organization is preparing to insult Jesus tomorrow in guise of greeting Christians and later apologize mockingly. For how long will this continue in Nigeria? Something some people will never tolerate if table is turned
Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by slivertongue: 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
Christians are loving & tolerant

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
You people cry too much, abeg! 🀣
Did Jesus not rise again? Using the term like "agege bread" was meant to be hilarious, but you wailers lack sense of humour! 🀣🀷‍♂

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
iSense247:
Says a follower of an Arabian terrorist like you. Something you cannot tolerate. Hypocrite.
Jokes on you, son. You think I'm one of those wailers who hold fictional fugures to high heaven? 🀣

Religion don really turn some of una head upside down. See as the wailer quick tag me to be Muslim! 🀣

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by iSense247: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Jokes on you, son. You think I'm one of those wailers who hold fictional fugures to high heaven? 🀣

Religion don really turn some of una head upside down. See as the wailer quick tag me to be Muslim! 🀣
You tag yourself muslim and I'm not here to argue with you. By their fruits, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2023
iSense247:
You tag yourself muslim and I'm not here to argue with you. By their fruits, you shall know them.
Show me where I tagged myself Muslim, or go rest. 🀣
E pain you say I no support your zworism? You, and your fellow wailers should take it easy make una for no run enter street! 😄

Jesus, Mohammed, none of them send you. Jesus rose like agege bread, cry! 🀣
Re: Throwback: Sterling Bank Insulted Christains by Finestgurlie(f): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Show me where I tagged myself Muslim, or go rest. 🀣
E pain you say I no support your zworism? You, and your fellow wailers should take it easy make una for no run enter street! 😄

Jesus, Mohammed, none of them send you. Jesus rose like agege bread, cry! 🀣
helibaby ❀

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Peter Obi Asked The West To Boycott Nigerian Oil / Patience Jonathan makes Wike Gorvernor - Dino Melaiye / Another Labour Party Chairman Approach Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.