Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible (18201 Views)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
now I agree with Dino Melaye who said that you cannot support tinubu without being stupid.
So kwankwaso is an Igbo man,kukah is an Igbo man, even me I am not an Igbo man. Why do you believe that it is only igbos that are against the corrupt drug Barron? Wake up boy! 80% of Nigerians are not in support of tinubu. And the few of you that are supporting him are either doing it for tribal and religious bigotry or ignorant.
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF KID. HEADLESS MOBS

WEATHER YOU SOUTH EASTERNERS LIKE IT OR NOT

JAGABAN THE CHOICE OF THE MAJORITY AND ME AS A IGBO MAN WILL RULE OVER YOU ALL FOR 8 YEARS AS THE PRESIDENT AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

KEEP CRYING

NOW I BELIEVE WHAT SIMON EKPA SAID ABOUT THE INCOMPETENT FRAUD OBI
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Fearyourcreator: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Orfankwagh:
I dont think he won with the right process,this what the youth in this country need to address before we move forward.
Abeg na only igbos get youth ... Or na only Lagos youth dey for southwest... OBJ wey dey rig election steady na him una dey praise now bah...
You guys already dey court ... Make we hear word online ... Obi lost neat... Am very sure you guys were expecting LP to win like one third or the guber sef... Even the one una see I know e dey shock una...
Make una go rest abeg....
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Killerbag36: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Nobody?
Na ghost vote am southwest and North...

Bro I don run inec matter nobody vote Tinubu I repeat look how Bubu win elections ekiti result always first to come out bro its called calculated manipulation money talks ok na ince office them they run am
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Killerbag36: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2023
manyus:

Now I know delusion truly exist!

Same way UberFacts de delusional they post Thiefnubuu as a drug lord
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Alpharey:

This is the result you get when you are the teacher, the student and the examiner at the same time. You must pass the exams. IGBOS are indeed the ONLY PEOPLE that are not happy. For your mind now, it is like that because you wrote it like that. I laugh at your ignorance
IT IS WHAT ALL SAIN NIGERIANS KNOW

GO TO FACEBOOK AND SEE BOTH OLD AND YOUNG, EDUCATED AND NON EDUCATED IGBOS THROWING INSULTS UP AND DOWN AND EXHIBITING THEIR HATRED TOWARDS THE MANDATE OF THE MAJORITY

JAGABAN!
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Go to court has become the euphemism for 'you're a loser and the judiciary cannot help you, go and waste your time energy and resources'

Let the judiciary redeem itself

What if the Supreme court throws out the Opposition's case due to a technicality? This is possible, right?

Then the fate of the judiciary is sealed and justice would no longer be sought from the courts. It would be an invitation to anarchy and the Hobbesian state would be staring at us in the eyeballs

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by floret23(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Seun Mynd44 OAM4J nlfpmod lalasticlala

LeoDeKing is using bot to generate many fake likes on this platform but you guys are looking away. This is deceptive! Why are you people surporting the corrupt ways of doing things?
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Adakintroy: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2023
Scamburster:

See the kind of subhuman I'm sharing this contraption with.

All many of you know is insults.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Adakintroy: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
Scamburster:

See the kind of subhuman I'm sharing this contraption with.

All many of you know is insults.

The outside world has called to co gratulate tinubu. They know its not easy to pull any of such off.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Fearyourcreator: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

Bro I don run inec matter nobody vote Tinubu I repeat look how Bubu win elections ekiti result always first to come out bro its called calculated manipulation money talks ok na ince office them they run am
Bros I was with them 2015 and I have some workers I gave chance to go do the current one sef.... Over 176k polling units ... How many you know as them run am...
Tinubu get votes for North ... The man don do a lot of work for north before campaign starts sef... SW vote am ... Na those influencers and some yorubas wey vote Obi for Lagos... And again I got some friends that regretted vote him for presidency sef ... They vote sanwo for Lagos ... Bros leave matter ooo... Nothing arranged by human can be perfect... But this Ashiwaju win am easily sef...
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by floret23(f): 11:22am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Matthew Kukah, which Nigerians are you talking about? Are you talking about over 8,700,000 Nigerians that voted Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu as their president or the barely 6m losers?

Simply say you and your fellow bigoted religious warrior are frustrated because Nigerians actually escaped a nuke.

Oh, you know there won't be justice? Mbok, which justice are you talking about? Is it 25% thingy or rigging? If pandora Obituary is holding onto the 25% bullshit and still screaming rigging, then it is very obvious he is still taking advice from the madman.
May the bolded be your portion. May your life be life Nigeria under APC and may your destiny be rigged like how INEC rigged 2023 elections. So shall it be. May the injustice you are being paid to promote online be your lot offline everyday of your life.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by spacechuks(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go ask ojukwu... If una see real war una no got wait... Cuz another one na... Sebi una brain no wan set... Tinubu as been trying to get someone to win from his party for like 16years ... He no cause war or wahala like this... But una get one person wey never build party from scratch wey just had one trial ... Una wan scatter everywhere... Aswear to God this times SW wont return una properties like they did then ... Una go die like chicken aswear... Them dey tell una now una dey do like werey... Make una start am na... And see who go lose ...

I am a core Niger Deltan from both parents,

It will take us just few days to turn SW into debris.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Tinubuderanged: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2023
AnambraPRINCE78:
KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF KID. HEADLESS MOBS

WEATHER YOU SOUTH EASTERNERS LIKE IT OR NOT

JAGABAN THE CHOICE OF THE MAJORITY AND ME AS A IGBO MAN WILL RULE OVER YOU ALL FOR 8 YEARS AS THE PRESIDENT AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

KEEP CRYING

NOW I BELIEVE WHAT SIMON EKPA SAID ABOUT THE INCOMPETENT FRAUD OBI
I believe your foolishness will not allow you to see reason. Iam not an Igbo man neither am I supporting Peter Obi. My preferred candidate is Atiku Abubbakar. I can confidently tell you that majority of Nigerians are not happy with the drug Barron. Like it or love it.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Orfankwagh(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Abeg na only igbos get youth ... Or na only Lagos youth dey for southwest... OBJ wey dey rig election steady na him una dey praise now bah...
You guys already dey court ... Make we hear word online ... Obi lost neat... Am very sure you guys were expecting LP to win like one third or the guber sef... Even the one una see I know e dey shock una...
Make una go rest abeg....
Oga i'm not talking about who won or lost,the process is what i'm talking about. The law which was passed is not what was used,i believe you are a young man like me and if you have accepted to this then no need for the #endsars
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by LeoDeKing: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
May the bolded be your portion. May your life be life Nigeria under APC and may your destiny be rigged like how INEC rigged 2023 elections. So shall it be. May the injustice you are being paid to promote online be your lot offline everyday of your life.
If anyone pays me a dime or in anyway getting any favour for what I post online, then may your prayers be answered in full. Amen.

If however, what I post is based on my personal beliefs and without getting favour in money teems or otherwise, may your prayers be on you 10 times.

I should be expecting a very thunderous Amen from you. Well, from my end, I say Amen on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Killerbag36: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros I was with them 2015 and I have some workers I gave chance to go do the current one sef.... Over 176k polling units ... How many you know as them run am...
Tinubu get votes for North ... The man don do a lot of work for north before campaign starts sef... SW vote am ... Na those influencers and some yorubas wey vote Obi for Lagos... And again I got some friends that regretted vote him for presidency sef ... They vote sanwo for Lagos ... Bros leave matter ooo... Nothing arranged by human can be perfect... But this Ashiwaju win am easily sef...

See nairaland no want mk I post pix of my list I paid people 3k to vote bro election its manipulated

I've list i paid people 3k to vote for apc ok I be apc agents for governorship election for lagos I swear lockup its not wat u think election its rubbish here can b very very manipulated thats just the polling unit u know much we spent in inec office guy calm down abeg

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by moshino(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Matthew Kukah, which Nigerians are you talking about? Are you talking about over 8,700,000 Nigerians that voted Chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu as their president or the barely 6m losers?

Simply say you and your fellow bigoted religious warrior are frustrated because Nigerians actually escaped a nuke.

Oh, you know there won't be justice? Mbok, which justice are you talking about? Is it 25% thingy or rigging? If pandora Obituary is holding onto the 25% bullshit and still screaming rigging, then it is very obvious he is still taking advice from the madman.

Even by inec assignment, 8.7m is still less than 13m. At least try and get your math right. Or are you truly and completely allergic to honesty and truth.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Fearyourcreator: 11:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

See nairaland no want mk I post pix of my list I paid people 3k to vote bro election its manipulated

I've list i paid people 3k I be apc agents for governorship election for lagos I swear lockup its not watbu think election its rubbish here
Oga I no understand this your reply
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Fearyourcreator: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Oga i'm not talking about who won or lost,the process is what i'm talking about. The law which was passed is not what was used,i believe you are a young man like me and if you have accepted to this then no need for the #endsars
I no follow for endsars sef... Cuz na Yahoo boys dey cry most that time...
And the process the chairman said he didn't violate electoral laws ... So make them meet for Court ... How many law I sabi or can interpret...
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Skankhunt42: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

May the gods of my fore fathers soak you in abject proverty. mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Finestgurlie(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If anyone pays me a dime or in anyway getting any favour for what I post online, then may your prayers be answered in full. Amen.

If however, what I post is based on my personal beliefs and without getting favour in money teems or otherwise, may your prayers be on you 10 times.

I should be expecting a very thunderous Amen from you. Well, from my end, I say Amen on your behalf.
this popular Abuja big boy shatap
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by IfnobeGod20: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You see defeated mind. Bishop Kukah never mentioned any name but your defeated mind went calling Obi and not Atiku, even when same Atiku is in court for the same purpose Obi was in court. You see your defeated and hatred mind?
Meanwhile, there are over 14,000,000 voters there are angry with shambolic declaration made by INEC, don't make it look as if it is only Obi's voters that are angry with INEC and their declaration.

If there is any party and person that is religion warrior, it is APC and Tinubu that creates partition between Christian and Muslim. There are 18 presidential candidates in the just concluded presidential election and only APC and Tinubu fielded same religion. For what? They claimed it was for political strategy, and you ask, strategy for what? Just to woo the muslims. If not the spirit of witchcraft that is tormenting them, you want to woo Muslims and you chose Muslim as vice in the north but frown at what your opponent does to woo the christians to himself and party. That's the spirit of witchcraft.
Funnily, they went further to tell the world that Muslim majority in the north would not vote minority northern Muslim. Does that not tantamount to religion war on the minority christian in the north. I just think LP and PDP are too gentle on APC for their divisive politics that they are doing labelling others religion party but they are chiefest religion bigots.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Fearyourcreator: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2023
spacechuks:

I am a core Niger Deltan from both parents,

It will take us just few days to turn SW into debris.
Oga you be mumu ... Dem no born una well ... Just go Lagos blow anywhere first and confirm am say una straight ... Oga na me talk am na soldiers go kill all of una ... It's like you no see civil war video bah.... No worries ... That wahala you and some of you believe una sabi cause just go Lagos or Ibadan do rubbish
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by AnambraPRINCE78(m): 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
I believe your foolishness will not allow you to see reason. Iam not an Igbo man neither am I supporting Peter Obi. My preferred candidate is Atiku Abubbakar. I can confidently tell you that majority of Nigerians are not happy with the drug Barron. Like it or love it.
SINCE YOU ARE NOT AN IGBO MAN. WHY ARE YOU NOW ARGUING WITH ME AN IGBO MAN FROM NJIDOKA IN ANAMBRA THAT EXPERIENCED THE BACKWARDNESS AND LACK OF DEVELOPMENT OBI BROUGHT TO ANAMBRA THROUGHOUT HIS 8 YEARS!

A NATTERING BIGOTED FOOLISH IMP LIKE YOU THAT SEE THE DRUG PUSHER OBI AS SAINT

SOMEONE THAT SUPERVISED THE KILLINGS OF AKWUZU YOUTHS IN ANAMBRA LIKE NOTHING

A GAY MAN WITH CRACKED VOICE LIKE THAT OF A LADY

MAY YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION BE KILLED THE WAY OBI SPONSORED UGM ARE KILLING PEOPLE, AMEN
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by YungTemy(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your generation is cursed. I pity the future of your kids and your grand children, if you will ever have one. You're cursed BLIND BAT

1 Like

Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by spacechuks(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga you be mumu ... Dem no born una well ... Just go Lagos blow anywhere first and confirm am say una straight ... Oga na me talk am na soldiers go kill all of una ... It's like you no see civil war video bah.... No worries ... That wahala you and some of you believe una sabi cause just go Lagos or Ibadan do rubbish

I should not banter with a low life like you,

Forget about soldiers, the north is not getting your back this time, you will be given your own roasted penis to eat,
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Putinofrussia: 11:45am On Apr 10, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Let's keep reminding APC that we still have open Case currently at the High court
You mean you want to steal the mandate of the majority of Nigerians?
Minority will have their say but majority will have the way.
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by kellybently(m): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Killerbag36:

You re nothing bt a big fool even u knows dat nobody voted Thiefnubuuuu u sef knows

Him sef said it with his mouth.

you be rubbish human being. why 'll you saying nobody voted Tinubu. your head correct at all
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Killerbag36: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
kellybently:

you be rubbish human being. why 'll you saying nobody voted Tinubu. your head correct at all

You be useless human being
I repeat nobody vote Tinubu send me ur location mk we debate the matter
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by kellybently(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
JOemmy:
Getting justice in this current regime won't be a walk in the park they have looted the country to the ground, killed thausands of innocent nigerians so how do you expect them to easily give up power to a complete outsider?

Who is the complete outsider?
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Orfankwagh(m): 11:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I no follow for endsars sef... Cuz na Yahoo boys dey cry most that time...
And the process the chairman said he didn't violate electoral laws ... So make them meet for Court ... How many law I sabi or can interpret...
Ok,better still lets see what the judiciary will offer a common man
Re: Kukah: Nigerians Are Frustrated By Election Outcome | Justice Seems Impossible by Tinubuderanged: 11:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Bros ... SW and the North together is enough... No dey deceive yourself... He got Northern and SW vote.
I am a northerner. Only politicians and religious bigots that are supporting tinubu in north.
Come to the north and see what is going on, even majority of the military are not working for tinubu. How many states did tinubu win in the north? Kwankwaso is a force in the north, Atiku is a force in the north. If the two of them are standing against the corrupt drug Barron, who do you is supporting tinubu in the north. We cannot support a drug Barron. We believe in justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Rings NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell In New York / Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.