Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda (64912 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Prof. Yemi Oke / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie / VISA Ban: Kogi Government Writes US Over Electoral Fraud Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by PopQueenAgency: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
I stopped reading at "freely and fairly unveiled." The man's sentence construction is pedestrian. A lowdown no-hoper.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by sapele914(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Gbogbowa:
obi won lagos, Ph, delta, edo, nasarawa, plauteau, but they suppress the vote. If you minus Atiku vote flip for Tinubu in the North and Obi vote flip for Tinibu in the SS you will discover that Obi won and Tinubu came third
Who told you Peter Obi won those states you mentioned?

And please don’t tell us Eye Neck told you, because then you would be making a complete political confused clown of yourself, so Gbogbowa who told you peter Obi won those states in the 2023 general election?

United Nations Information Service or the United States information Service, BBC, or The Voice of America?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by FreeStuffsNG: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
sslcrypt:

This is ANOTHER sorry case on this platform. To pity you will be too graceful, person of zero character and no morals.
Thank you daddy
mynd44 seun

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Herkim(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Nigerians are disgracing themselves, even US sef don comot hands for our matter. Of what use was it for Chimamanda to write the US? Are we still in colonial times?

She is only showing her selfish interest and hatred for the country. What does she know about politics, tell her politics is not tales by the moon light .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Chucks13: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
successmatters:
Bigots, closet bigots are being unmasked grin

Some people knows that the class of armed robbers ruling Nigeria is killing the country and its inhabitants, but they will support the crook yo rule and rob the people blind, as long as he's their brother.

You are hurting yourself, it's still you and your people that will suffer the effects of poverty, avoidable diseases and insecurity.

Chimamanda was right, people complaining are supporting evil.

You need help I swear.

Bia, you are from where in Nigeria, I mean your village or town you originated from? I just want to check something.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Arizoner: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Let’s talk like sane minds.

—Can you tell me 3 states that Obi lost that you think he could have won?

I have been monitoring election and I can tell you boldly that since 1999, this is the most freest and fairest election when you compare to previous elections
When I say freest and fairest. I am not saying this election don’t have its challenges but if you weigh the overall percentage, it is better than most of the election since 1999. Even 2015 election that brought Buhari in had governors writing results in their states and the biggest writer won it. That was when Rivers churned out crazy unrealistic numbers including some Northern states.

An election where most of the heavyweight were defeated enmasse and where vast percentage of incumbent Senators and House of reps candidate were not returned should not be said to be rigged.

If this election is truly rigged, Obi will never win a state outside the SE because what we used to have as rigging is just some people writing figures and in this election, that reduced drastically to the lowest level since 1999.
explain what happened in Lagos and rivers?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
ceejaynnaji:

Let that criminal Tifnubu enter US today and see what becomes of him grin grin grin

Like what?

Is he a wanted islamic terrorist or Taliban

He goes to US ally countries and nothing happens to him

US that love a Maalu buhari, so what's up about tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Okwyjesus(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
Feintline:
Nobody knows who is prof yemi oke. I am not even sure google knows him .
The fact that he endorses the sham and scam of an election shows the level of morality of some of our so called professors.

When you see elders who should be against evil begin to approve of evil, then you begin to fear for the future of our nation.

This TINUBU rigged election will definitely bring out the BIGOTRY OF THE SOUTH WEST to international view.

Let them continue dancing naked

Why is Yorubas always rushing to defend election everyone know that is rigged. It's not wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by IbileIfe: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
One thing majority of the supporters of Peter Obi have in common is their Intellectual Illiteracy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Clevite:
Professor Yemi Oke has written a letter to President Joe Biden of the United States of America and Justin Pierre James Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, in response to Chimamanda Adichie''s letter describing Nigeria's democracy as a Hollow Democracy.

The Professor of Law describes Adichie's letter as "A Case of Extra-territorial Ethnocentric Politicking of a Non-Resident Nigerian-American"

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1645117201492455428?t=la12tG4VvnHdxWgr8y9juw&s=19

Who is that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Dbestbrest: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chima, a marauding teether for Obi, who, in her lazy adventure, to bring her brother through the back door, thought the shortest route to achieve their clandestine plan, was to rubbish a widely peaceful election won by a man nationally accepted by Nigerians. Unfortunately for them, they picked on a race that was never afraid to fight for what is right. Chima, is a loosed canon, that will regret the action she took as she had seen her match in a context she didn't think deep before chosen it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by successmatters(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chucks13:

You need help I swear.

Bia, you are from where in Nigeria, I mean your village or town you originated from? I just want to check something.........

I am from Lagos, all of us are from Lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Beolly(m): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Odin13:

Bro forget sentiments..

The election was rigged and purely suppressed..

Kebbi and jigawa would have been on fire if Atiku was to be Buhari..
Same with Kano..

Do you really believe the north is quiet ?

I careless what’s happening down south and narratives been proven to what effect ..
wait till the legal works begin..

To you all.. is about proving something for tomorrow’s narratives..

To us.. is about recovering mandate .. that was clearly suppressed .

…and then trying to use the media to push it down on us ..

Not fair . Even to a close ally..

Mandate suppressed by who? One million man march and ANAP poll fooled you all. How can anyone become president in Nigeria without the support of the core north and Yorubas?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by pocom35: 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
You sure say Joe Biden go even get time read all this things undecided undecided
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by iamdapsyj(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Odin13:

Will you accept same if table turns

Well, you will be alright las las

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by sapele914(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okwyjesus:

This TINUBU rigged election will definitely bring out the BIGOTRY OF THE SOUTH WEST to international view.

Let them continue dancing naked

Why is Yorubas always rushing to defend election everyone know that is rigged. It's not wisdom.
Don’t mid the Shameless things jare, they will dance naked @ Tinubu square grin, I remember when they were celebrating before the elections that President Buhari was not supporting Tinubu?

Yet today those perpetual wailers are shouting that Bola Tinubu rigged the general election?

Bunch of shameless Losers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
LegendHero:

Let’s talk like sane minds.

—Can you tell me 3 states that Obi lost that you think he could have won?

I have been monitoring election and I can tell you boldly that since 1999, this is the most freest and fairest election when you compare to previous elections

When I say freest and fairest. I am not saying this election don’t have its challenges but if you weigh the overall percentage, it is better than most of the election since 1999. Even 2015 election that brought Buhari in had governors writing results in their states and the biggest writer won it. That was when Rivers churned out crazy unrealistic numbers including some Northern states.

An election where most of the heavyweight were defeated enmasse and where vast percentage of incumbent Senators and House of reps candidate were not returned should not be said to be rigged.

If this election is truly rigged, Obi will never win a state outside the SE because what we used to have as rigging is just some people writing figures and in this election, that reduced drastically to the lowest level since 1999.

Obi warn in lagos, Abuja, nasarawa, plateau
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by emkz: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Reading some of the comments above makes me cringe at the hollowness of many.

When Russia was alleged to have interfered in US elections, that caused a furore. We also saw how foreign interference ruined Libya.

If you are insisting Chimamanda was right to have reported to the US, something is fundamentally wrong with you. You'd rather see Nigeria in crisis because your preferred candidate lost. You want Biden to derecognize the President and President-elect and impose sanctions on Nigeria.

Are you normal at all?

Which other country do you know where citizens behave like this?

You claim the election was rigged. How and where was it rigged?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by ManOfSon: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
I know Yemi Oke very well from when he was a student in Canada. I can guarantee that he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Take that!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by emkz: 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Straybullet:
This small girl has truly rattled the agbado campaign cheesy

Return the stolen mandate and have peace

I don't think so. I think she tried to undermine the country and she received her response.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by tubolancer(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
successmatters:

She's fighting for every defenceless Nigerian suffering the effects of bad government.
She is fighting for herself and her tribe.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by pacespot(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Nigeria, the largest slave farm on earth. People will refuse to do the right and watch the situation messed up, but once one person stepped on the plate to do the right thing, you would start seeing all those who have lost voices earlier starting to speak up.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by LegendHero(m): 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
stevups:

Bad guy.. Chimpanzee Tia je

😂
Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by BatistNaija: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Minime10:
So Nigeria is no longer a Sovereign State now that all APC's apologists are writing to Biden seeking validation to the sham election conducted by "Eye-Neck" in Feb. 25th, 2023 grin
Tell that to foolish and disgracing China that useless Nigeria by writing a letter to a sovereign like ours...

Is he expecting Biden to tell us what to do?...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Herkim(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
obyrich:
Votes were not only suppressed but shamelessly stolen and swapped.

Suppressed For Peter obi , 3rd class runner up?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by sapele914(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
successmatters:

She's fighting for every defenceless Nigerian suffering the effects of bad government.
Na so Ojukwu talk say e dey come, that he wants go and look for food for his people, then vanished for 12 years.

Nothing new under the sun, Hypocrisy never wins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by VTJN(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Maximeo:

Pointless letter.

The US & Canada know that the election was flawed. Chimamanda expressed an objective view in her letter without any ethnic bias.

These busy bodies are linking it to ethnicity. Compound fools
Lol

If you think Tinubu will not rule Nigeria for good 4-8 years depends on his decision then you are good living in self deceit. You think any letter from anyone will stop Tinubu presidency? Lol

If you know who Tinubu is eh, you go don advice your Obi not to waste his money obtaining form🤣

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Melagros(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
Feintline:
Nobody knows who is prof yemi oke. I am not even sure google knows him .
The fact that he endorses the sham and scam of an election shows the level of morality of some of our so called professors.

When you see elders who should be against evil begin to approve of evil, then you begin to fear for the future of our nation.
Even me I don't know him, he just wants to trend

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by Odin13: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Beolly:

Mandate suppressed by who? One million man match and ANAP poll fooled you all. How can anyone become president in Nigeria without the support of the core north and Yorubas?

Obasanjo is a Yoruba man.. was president without Yoruba votes

Shagari a fulani man was a President without yoruba votes ..
Two elections ..

YarduA .. a fulani was president with out Yoruba votes

Gej an ijaw would have been president without Yoruba votes .. if not that your god asiwaju saw the futility of wasting his people votes and
Decided to share it ..

Yoruba only got to power in 2015..

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by GoodLord95: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
The Professor of Law describes Adichie's letter as "A Case of Extra-territorial Ethnocentric Politicking of a Non-Resident Nigerian-American"

Chimamanda tell President Biden sey sir na wetin Yakubu INEC chair do be this. (She dey ask for investigation)
Yemi Oke tell President Biden sey sir no mind Chimamanda na because of tribe difference she talk am....and sir the matter no concern Chimamanda because she no dey reside in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Oke Writes US President Biden, PM Of Canada In Response To Chimamanda by sapele914(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
pacespot:
Nigeria, the largest slave farm on earth. People will refuse to do the right and watch the situation messed up, but once one person stepped on the plate to do the right thing, you would start seeing all those who have lost voices earlier starting to speak up.
Slave farm that has the richest black Person in the universe living there? Which part of Accra you dey reside?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Rolls-Royce (Pictures) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.