Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Happy Birthday To The Godfather Of Kwara Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To The Godfather Of Kwara Youths. (283 Views)

Why Do Lagosians Pay 10% Monthly Tithes On Taxes To The Godfather Of The State? / Is Senator T.a Orji The Godfather Of Abia Going To Be The Tinubu Of The East? / El-Rufai: I Don't Know If Tinubu Is The Godfather Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Godfather Of Kwara Youths. by Manasoko: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
By; Temitope Muhideen(CONVYDENCE)

I write to felicitate with you on the occasion of your birthday and still looking forward with Sir, if I have the wherewithal, I would have better expressed my feelings of warm regards and respect for you by inserting a full-page-colour newspaper advertorial instead of engaging in this laborious exercise of letter writing.

So, I ask for pardon and entreat you to accept this medium as your sacrifice for the teeming Youths for whom you are clothed with the initial of the ‘Godfather. It’s a global argument about whether leaders were made or born, people have argued perfectly between the two sides, but to the teeming youths who are under your mentorship, we knew you are a born leader.

Dearest Rufai Ahmad, to some of us, your ways and steps have been our point of reference whenever there is a need to mention a leader with a pure heart. Your ability to manage youths regardless of their political affiliation is a testimony to the sanitary in your character.

In our numbers, the youths constituency in Kwara state acknowledged your personality, we shall continue to pray for your growth, upliftment, and continuous progress in all you do.

As you mark another year in glorious life, I pray for everlasting grace in good health. When you matter most, may the sun not set untimely. Happy birthday living legend.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What They Will Accuse Obi For And Win A Car / UK Govt Apologises To Peter Obi Over Poor Immigration Treatment / The Identity Duplication: British Authorities Have Questions To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.