Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

U - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U (2256 Views)

Babachir Lawal: The Anger Of A Disgraced Government Official / Naira Marley And His Useless People Fooled Me - Executive Jet CEO / A Disgraced And Fugitive Lawyer Should Never Be Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U by Raskimonojendor: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
He is a crook , a coward and a backstabber who stabbed great African authors( who swore to boycott White ragtag awards) in the back to win a Nobel laureate with a nursery school novel Lion and the jewel filled with jargons , malapropism and emptiness.
Everything is Politics to u guys , the spirit of James ngugi wa'thong and Camara laye will forever haunt Soyinka the backstabber .
Can you compare Laye's African child to that useless lion and the jewel that I can't even read, ooh I missed ola rotimi who is greater than a con thief woke Soyinka eating ewedu with a drug pusher everyother Sundays.
See wailing. Chai

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: U by samwheel(m): 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Una don leave wicked wike, now na Soyinka.

Thank God say I don pull out of this Obidients madness

5 Likes

Re: U by Guestlander: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Now he is eating and dining with someone as tinubu 10times worst than abacha. Where were u?
When buhari was destroying Nigeria where was he? He just surfaces after sniffing drugs to talk trash

How old are you? Tinubu being compared with Abacha? Are you smoking something?

5 Likes

Re: U by orisa37: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2023
THESE THREE ARE MEN ARE SELVES AND OMO ODU-DU-IWAS.
GOD BLESS THEM. PLEASE INCLUDE TINUBU. HE MIGHT BE THE NEW SCHOOL OF DIRECTION.

2 Likes

Re: U by OAFMods: 12:59am On Apr 10, 2023
See painment from igbos !
I don laf tire doe here O !

successmatters:
Wole Soyinka may be worse than Abacha, only that he didn't get the chance to rule, he would have been the worst.

This election exposed a lot of bigots.
Phillipson02:
A man without an atom of sense is but foolish fool.
A professor without brain is but a beasely Nincompoop without Ori.
Professor Ori e kosi Ori omoale jati jati, this man can't be Yoruba like me motivated by Fela .

4 Likes

Re: U by Napata77: 1:01am On Apr 10, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
He is a crook , a coward and a backstabber who stabbed great African authors( who swore to boycott White ragtag awards) in the back to win a Nobel laureate with a nursery school novel Lion and the jewel filled with jargons , malapropism and emptiness.
Everything is Politics to u guys , the spirit of James ngugi wa'thong and Camara laye will forever haunt Soyinka the backstabber .
Can you compare Laye's African child to that useless lion and the jewel that I can't even read, ooh I missed ola rotimi who is greater than a con thief woke Soyinka eating ewedu with a drug pusher everyother Sundays.

IGNORANT ILLITERATE.

WOLE SOYINKA WON THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE IN 1986 BASED ON HIS ENTIRE BODY OF LITERARY WORK AND PUBLICATIONS, NOT ANY SINGLE PARTICULAR WORK.

HIS LATEST NOVEL - CHRONICLES FROM THE LAND OF THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, IS ON NEW YORK TIMES PRESTIGIOUS LIST OF 'NOTABLE BOOKS OF THE YEAR', 2023.

SOYINKA WALKS THE STEETS OF NAPLES, PARIS, AND NEW YORK, AND PEOPLE OF ALL COLOURS STOP HIM FOR AUTOGRAPHS AND SELFIES.

HE IS A NIGERIAN AND AFRICAN TREASURE AND LEGEND.

YOUR NASTY OPINION OF HIM COUNTS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN A WORLD OF ADMIRERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcUANjP_6o&ab_channel=AlJazeeraEnglish

4 Likes

Re: U by orisa37: 1:05am On Apr 10, 2023
THE IGBOS ARE RUDE AND UNCOUTH. ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

4 Likes

Re: U by BastadThiefnubu: 1:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Phillipson02:
Professor Ori e kosi Ori omoale jati jati, this man can't be Yoruba like me motivated by Fela .
Very useless and worthless fool with a questionable professorship.

Chinamamanda really exposed this empty ugly animal cum cultist.
Posterity will never be kind to him.
I spit on him and his generation!
Re: U by BastadThiefnubu: 1:14am On Apr 10, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
He is a true replica of people from that part of the world.
Re: U by Napata77: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:

He doesn't know you exist.

4 Likes

Re: U by BastadThiefnubu: 1:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Napata77:

He doesn't know you exist.
As long as she stands on the side of truth she is my sister.
She is 1million times greater and more noble than the ugly, worthless, inglorious,hungry, idiotic, shameless cultist professor.
Re: U by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:06am On Apr 10, 2023
Napata77:

IGNORANT ILLITERATE.

WOLE SOYINKA WON THE NOBEL PRIZE FOR LITERATURE IN 1986 BASED ON HIS ENTIRE BODY OF LITERARY WORK AND PUBLICATIONS, NOT ANY SINGLE PARTICULAR WORK.

HIS LATEST NOVEL - CHRONICLES FROM THE LAND OF THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, IS ON NEW YORK TIMES PRESTIGIOUS LIST OF 'NOTABLE BOOKS OF THE YEAR', 2023.

SOYINKA WALKS THE STEETS OF NAPLES, PARIS, AND NEW YORK, AND PEOPLE OF ALL COLOURS STOP HIM FOR AUTOGRAPHS AND SELFIES.

HE IS A NIGERIAN AND AFRICAN TREASURE AND LEGEND.

YOUR NASTY OPINION OF HIM COUNTS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN A WORLD OF ADMIRERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvcUANjP_6o&ab_channel=AlJazeeraEnglish

Spare that your tribe is always used for divide and conquer . Didn't start today ! Not 1900, not 1700 but as far back as 1254AD .
Association of black authors swore not to collect some award y did he agree to collect such award when he isn't amongst top 10 in Africa.
Kenneth Kaunda and flora nwapa has written soul touching books not to talk if great Achebe, ekwensi & ngugui and slave masters decided to pick him ( and he agreed ) just to divide and conquer these eloquent writers.

This is how we planned a new nigeria without corruption and ur people derailed once more by tribalism just like endsars.

1 Like

Re: U by seunowa(f): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Slave mentality cum petitness.
One day u will ask which tribe do the white men love most!!! Achebe rejected those awards alongside James ngugi
When did he reject a Nobel prize?
He was never nominated…. Both are great writers.
Prof writes for people with deep understanding literary appreciation while Achebe books can be easily understood by commoners, a man who is averagely lettered depending on which area one belongs to.
Achebe books are like basic mathematics while professor’s books are like further mathematics. So must have super analytical mind of literature before you grasp his stories. Wole Soyinka’s books are not for rookies

5 Likes

Re: U by maestroferddi: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:

Who got the Nobel Prize? This award is given to very best in all fields across the planet. If your name is not there continue to work harder, if you are already dead, sorry.
You obviously can't read to save your life...

Google up the Nobel Prize and read up to its sundry controversies...

The Nobel prize is awarded by The Albert Nobel Foundation...The selection board is almost made up of Swedes...

It is never a global institution... Infact the foundation has been condemned over the years for the subjectivity of its selection process.

Many countries including the US do not rate The Nobel Prize that highly...some of them have instituted their own setups to reward sterling performance in a more holistic and objective way....
Re: U by seunowa(f): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:

You are an incompetent idiot soul who is suffering from brain defects. Both are distinctively different in the way they write there stories. Wole Soyinka is an embodiment of all literary works such as poet, prose and playwright and he makes wonderful display of imageries in his works which only be understood by highly intelligent person with deep literary appreciation. It was on these grounds that he won Nobel prize in literature. Achebe was a great storyteller (just one aspect of literature)whose works can be easily discerned by averagely lettered man because of his use of simple English.

4 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
Slave mentality cum petitness.
One day u will ask which tribe do the white men love most!!! Achebe rejected those awards alongside James ngugi

Achebe rejected the Nobel Prize? I now see the reason the FG are planning to build those 15 hospitals in the south yeast.

3 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Gajagojo:
Igbo versus Yoruba

They think we are like northerners they tried their stupidity with for 8 years. They will see siege. They don't have a monopoly of madness.

1 Like

Re: U by Guestlander: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
You obviously can't read to save your life...

Google up the Nobel Prize and read up to its sundry controversies...

The Nobel prize is awarded by The Albert Nobel Foundation...The selection board is almost made up of Swedes...

It is never a global institution... Infact the foundation has been condemned over the years for the subjectivity of its selection process.

Many countries including the US do not rate The Nobel Prize that highly...some of them have instituted their own setups to reward sterling performance in a more holistic and objective way....

You are the one who is obviously dyslexic. Where did I say the Nobel is a global institution. I said the award is given to the very best around the world. And you accuse me of not being able to read! Wonders shall never end.
The United States doesn't rate the Nobel Prize high? That is a big lie, the Nobel Prize is considered a major honor across the world. Nobody is compelled to accept it but most people do, even president Obama got one. I don't know where you get the idea that the Nobel Prize is not rated highly in the United States.
You are basically trying to run down an award given to some of the best brains in the world because Achebe didn't win. Na wah o.

4 Likes

Re: U by maestroferddi: 8:08am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:

You are the one who is obviously dyslexic. Where did I say the Nobel is a global institution. I said the award is given to the very best around the world. And you accuse me of not being able to read! Wonders shall never end.
The United States doesn't rate the Nobel Prize high? That is a big lie, the Nobel Prize is considered a major honor across the world. Nobody is compelled to accept it but most people do, even president Obama got one. I don't know where you get the idea that the Nobel Prize is not rated highly in the United States.
You are basically trying to run down an award given to some of the best brains in the world because Achebe didn't win. Na wah o.

Oga, stop backtracking weakly...

You stated that the Nobel Prize is the gold standard in literary excellence and now that your weak argument has been torpedoed, you still have the effrontery to shoot off your mouth...

Dude, humble yourself and learn...
Re: U by Guestlander: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga, stop backtracking weakly...

You stated that the Nobel Prize is the gold standard in literary excellence and now that your weak argument has been torpedoed, you still have the effrontery to shoot off your mouth...

Dude, humble yourself and learn...

Can you simply quote where I said the "Nobel prize is the gold standard in literary excellence" it might as well be but I didn't say that. What I said is that the award is given to the very best in various fields across the world.
If you know a literary award that is greater than the Nobel Prize please tell us.

1 Like

Re: U by maestroferddi: 8:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:

Who got the Nobel Prize? This award is given to very best in all fields across the planet. If your name is not there continue to work harder, if you are already dead, sorry.
This is your comment and it is ultimately mendacious...

The Nobel prize is given to the candidate who comes top among names selected by the board of the The Albert Nobel Foundation...

The board has a selection criteria which doesn't necessarily read as the best in their field
Some people have won the award in the past who cannot be the best in their fields...

I expected you to save our salivas by taking out time to research the assertion I made instead of arguing blindly...

If you are not adding value to my engagement, I will not respond to you going forward...
Re: U by Guestlander: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2023
maestroferddi:
This is your comment and it is ultimately mendacious...

The Nobel prize is given to the candidate who comes top among names selected by the board of the The Albert Nobel Foundation...

The board has a selection criteria which doesn't necessarily read as the best in their field
Some people have won the award in the past who cannot be the best in their fields...

I expected you to save our salivas by taking out time to research the assertion I made instead of arguing blindly...

If you are not adding value to my engagement, I will not respond to you going forward...

Obviously because you know as well as I do that you are talking nonsense.
Re: U by vhykeeytor(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Phillipson02:

One thing is for sure and I can tell from the body language of Prof. Woke. He has dined with the APC in the past. If he speaks against them, his secret would exposed just like father Mbaka that was accused by Garba Shehu that he came to the Villa looking for contract. Prof. Wole Soyinka is one of the common thief in Nigeria. Because how can you explain his silence in all of Buhari's colossal performance. The same Prof that was granting interview on a weekly basis during the time of GEJ... I have never for once look up to him as a role model, while growing up, because I see the face of a thief anytime I is us pictures.
Re: U by maestroferddi: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:

Obviously because you know as well as I do that you are talking nonsense.
At least you didn't disappoint as an ignoramus...

What you were smoking when you elected to dabble into a subject you know nothing about, is anybody's guess...
Re: U by toneroforever(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Guestlander:

Achebe isn't Soyinka's mate.. Things fall apart was translated into over 50 languages and used in literary studies in many universities in the US and Europe. I doubt if any of Soyinka's works can get a tenth of that recognition.

1 Like

Re: U by optionalY09: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Keep kicking your father out of bed

1 Like

Re: U by optionalY09: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
toneroforever:

Achebe isn't Soyinka's mate.. Things fall apart was translated into over 50 languages and used in literary studies in many universities in the US and Europe. I doubt if any of Soyinka's works can get a tenth of that recognition.

achebe is a child to prof

1 Like

Re: U by sirchim(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Phillipson02:
Take a look at that criminal's face then remove those miserable grey hairs and see a notorious armrobber Oyenusi and shina Rambo combined
Guy you very wicked o!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, raise leg for them small and reduce the neck pressing, we are all NIGERIANS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Is The Fascist- Chimamanda Adichie Lectures Soyinka In Fascism. / INEC Can't Defend Tinubu On Drug, Dual Citizenship Offences, Atiku Tells Tribuna / Fulani Kidnappers Terrorising Isanlu - Isin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.