Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (71899 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Draslo(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

This story started by the PDP is not new. Infact, It was all over Nigerian media last year. But low IQ Obidients are happy because one online blog posted it to gain a far wider audience of caucasians (colonial mentality of seeking validation). The same caucasians that will be handling visa applications and guarding their airports from Nigerian crooks cheesy.

In my own case, I don't have a diplomatic passport that the likes of Tinubu will have, but I hold dual nationality (G7 country) so this doesn't bother me. I only feel sorry for the average Nigerian. We already have a bad reputation for drug trafficking. They are now cementing the stereotype.

Lucky you. The internet has now made it worse. People don't know want to admit they believed fake news so they subconsciously continue to believe it even when they know otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by BabaO2: 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Poor and no self esteem is making obi and followers thinking bribing online sites and individuals to write anything in their favour and damage an election winner integrity will change the outcome of an election is a day dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by rummmy: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

The useless bigót OLOSHO WHORÈ is just being silly like her people. She's wasting her time and making a fool of herself.
I'm sure none of your family generations will get to her level including the one that is suppose to abort you...

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by xevove2061: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Menclothing: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
I never knew we have so many dumb people in cyber space
So USA that release tinubu 30 yrs ago when. He was nothing

Now after being a senator no arrest
Gov 2 times no arrest
16 years no political position no arrests

He won president you now bringing stale news
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by heysquare(m): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Kwashiman:
A single letter from Chimamanda was all it took to take Thiefnubuu to the global cleaners, meanwhile all the rebuttive epistles from brainless charlatans like the yorogba professors and pseudo- intellectual criminals have failed to gain any global traction. PROFESSOR Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie no be una mate grin cheesy cheesy🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would the letter bring you people the desire change or outcome? Except that! With your naked eyes you will see same Tinubu dinning and whining with the same west he was reported to

3 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
Menclothing:

Gov 2 times no arrest

Lol
grin
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by zeembab(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2023
https://prnigeria.com/2022/11/17/fact-check-tinubu/

Ibrahimcoomasie:

So. How does Uber fact stop him from getting sworn in on May 29?

Tinubu is an international man. Crying about him being a conduit for a drug lord of a drug lord 30 something years ago changes nothing.

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Hotice085: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Tinubu is an international man. Crying about him being a conduit for a drug lord of a drug lord 30 something years ago changes nothing.

Even Togolese won't allow him inside their country
Once a druggie ever a druggie

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by LieDetector(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2023
goslowgoslow:

When is Chimanmanda going to write about her Igbo brothers who are disgracing Nigeria all over the world trafficking drugs. 9 out of 10 Nigerian arrested for drugs are Igbos! Una nor dey shame? Kettle calling pot black!
your lord and saviour, Tinubu paved the way for them. Dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ak83: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Drug trafficking is in the same crime level with terrorism.

Your Tiffnubu is now a terrorist in the eyes of the whole world.

Like I said, keep deceiving yourself.
dey play.. if anyone deceiving self, it's 100% you.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by chatinent: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
theredaddy:

You must think everyone here is daft or what,

Yes you can petition to seal or clear your criminal record off public domain after a period of time BUT THATs EXCLUSIVE TO VIP CONVICTS i.e the fellow must have being convicted, sentenced and serve his/her jail term.

The Big task before the IGBOS is to prove Tinubu was CONVICTED, before 2023 it was a public knowledge that Tinubu was INDICTED in a drug case, Obasanjo, late Gani, Bode Goerge had all drag Tinubu to court and they failed woefully

Even if Tinubu bought a whole America system Escobar could not buy to get his case highly classified ... it can be unveiled base on national security request
OBasanjo had all the power and connection he needed to compel america to expose Tinubu BUT America can not LiE when there records system shows Tinubu was never CONVICTED. OBJ had nigeria money to beat Tinubu then.

Everything Tinubu BUY, are igbos not billionaires make una BUY tew naw

Your problem is reading with tribal glasses rather than reading to understand.

I don't give a fck who becomes president. None of the aspirants are important to me.

Have a nice century.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Majesty7: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

Jail term because he unsit the Asiwaju of Tout Waste in his adopted-state of place ? grin

His pride?

Your Majesty, you're a dafty!!

You guys are known daft. So it won't come as a surprise. You people are not even worth anything. However, let me take you down small memory line. I pray you comprehend. Who did I quote here and under the law should this person be a free man?

“I am sure you too will not like to pay inheritance tax if you can avoid it."...

Very soon, Obi fraudulent activities will soon be exposed.

I gave you a snippet to test the level of your stupidity. Kindly respond
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OscarJaden(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu drug case has gone global now

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by rollywise(m): 10:44am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Tinubu has always been international.

With this pic are you saying one can be a drug lord and still be celebrated Is that what you'll teach your children?

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by MuslimIgbo: 10:44am On Apr 10, 2023
rummmy:
I'm sure none of your family generations will get to her level including the one that is suppose to abort you...
Lol
This one thinks everyone is frustrated and miserable like everyone in your family grin

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by DoxxAnon: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2023
The said the $460,000 was tax

They said it everything other than proceeds of crime

We await Festus “the clown” Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Hotice085: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Menclothing:

Gov 2 times no arrest

Lol

Receive sense, it shows how endemic corruption and DRUGs friendly the country is, now we have elevated it to the Presidency.
God forbid BATthings

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

So why foist an international criminal who continued to snatch ballot boxes, rig and use thugs to intimidate voters in his favour, on us ?
He is a serial criminal

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by lildush(m): 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Gucciblog:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Drug trafficking is in the same crime level with terrorism.

Your Tiffnubu is now a terrorist in the eyes of the whole world.

Like I said, keep deceiving yourself.

His deputy even have ties with Boko Haram... They are a total disgrace to democracy and Nigeria. God forbid dey get into office.... nobody is talking about shettima now. Wen his boys start killing now Nigerians will Say dey dint see it coming.. wake up ooooo. Say no to APC now.. let us conduct a fresh election free and fair. Who Eva wins should be sworn in. Period. Tinubu and shettima should be disqualified. Tinubu was not qualified to run in the first place...

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by gsmgold: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by djseanjohn77: 10:48am On Apr 10, 2023
Kwashiman:

The same "Olosho w.hore" is greater than your mother including all the women in your tribe and generation combined.

Cry harder!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cheesy

See how laughable you sound...kindly note, in the history of Africa as a continent, when they mention prominent women, do you know how many yorubas made that list while your tribesmen were killing twins, and demoting women, yoruba women were already leaders 😉.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
Kwashiman:

Go and cry to Uber facts, your druggie is now trending globally, Chimamanda pass una 😂😂😂😂
Uber facts posting rubbish as usual... How ll it stop tinubu ruling til 2027

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by MuslimIgbo: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

She has achieved more than your entire lineage and miserable generation could ever dream of. Useless man.
Lol
This one thinks everyone is frustrated and miserable like the people in your grin grin angry
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Hotice085: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2023
BabaO2:
Poor and no self esteem is making obi and followers thinking bribing online sites and individuals to write anything in their favour and damage an election winner integrity will change the outcome of an election is a day dreaming.

Better than bribing with drugs money, what good has Tinubu brought to the image compare to Chidima, Israel Adesanya or Burna boy?

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by PreciousBro: 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Majesty7:

You guys are known daft. So it won't come as a surprise. You people are not even worth anything. However, let me take you down small memory line. I pray you comprehend. Who did I quote here and under the law should this person be a free man?

“I am sure you too will not like to pay inheritance tax if you can avoid it."...

Very soon, Obi fraudulent activities will soon be exposed.

I gave you a snippet to test the level of your stupidity. Kindly respond
This is a poorly worded, incomprehensible cow-dung spewed.

You're not only foõlish like your initial vague post but as daft as the meaningless message it contained. Tribalistic wayo brained rapist.

Ogun will surely kill you before Obi is sworn in like it did Awo before Babangida got to him.

Bastařdo!

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Buksaylor: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

The useless bigót OLOSHO WHORÈ, and attention seeker is just being silly like her people. She's wasting her time and making a fool of herself.

They are all Frustrated ídíots and pained LOSERS grin grin grin

She is still better than your mother...

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Benwallt(m): 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Draslo:

Fake news does more damage than any bomb and we've yet to even see the worst of it yet. Just like lawyers can defend anybody so can accountants handle funds for anybody and get paid to do it. Tinubu handled proceeds of drug money....he was never a trafficker

You will be surprised to think these boys ever stepped into any school with the way reason. They will just take one side of a point and phew, they blow it ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by MuslimIgbo: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Buksaylor:

She is still better than your mother...
You must be referring to your mother instead grin
No be every woman be USELESS retired ugly OLOSHO...
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Gourdoinc(m): 10:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You seriously believe the US will reopen a closed case file, especially that of a Nigerian president. One of the few allies they have left in Africa.
yes they will. If they didn't want to open it, it won't have been in the public in the first place.

Anyway this is a time for tinubu to clear his name. However if he is guilty then the law should take its course. Isn't that simple.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
If our elderstatesmen and former presidents alive should allow this man to be sworn in, I'm sorry

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by josh005(m): 10:55am On Apr 10, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
If you don't have anything meaningful to say, just shut up .

Uber facts is IGBO abi?

Useless Agbado misfits...spits

.. You forgot to add COWARD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Biography, Age, Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.