Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,183 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case (72722 Views)

Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case / Uber Facts Releases More Details About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OSESUNATE(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

So. How does Uber fact stop him from getting sworn in on May 29?

Tinubu is an international man. Crying about him being a conduit for a drug lord of a drug lord 30 something years ago changes nothing.

You're beyond redemption. Are u stupid or what?

2 Likes

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by PopQueenAgency: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
vikstandon:
America and the world power government is sponsored by illegal money.

Drugs and Arms are their commodity... Tinubu is their mover.

Tinubu and the likes is vehicle for them... Na Americans and Europeans own the business.
They see no wrong doing in what Tinubu did and still do.

Tinubu would be sworn in and given adequate support by UK and American Government.

Is this your new defence? Pathetic gutterworms.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by goslowgoslow(m): 1:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
LieDetector:
omo ale. I agree that Tinubu is the leader of all drug pushers.
omo ale. I agree that my father is the leader of all drug pushers.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
must she write? Yoruba don't have a writer? Nobody will stop you from writing,go and write.
We are not hypocrites like you people!
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by goslowgoslow(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
LieDetector:
omo ale. I agree that Tinubu is the leader of all drug pushers.
You parents didn't raise you well, you belong to the gutters!
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by TrumpDonald2: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Keep playing. Nothing again touches Asiwaju Tinubu. He is now full time property of the Nigeria sovereign.

If you are in doubt, we will soon see where those to be arrested and jailed overseas this week and beyond in places like India later to be deported to Nigeria for drug-related reasons will come from in Nigeria.

You are putting more searchlights on your guys overseas. And for that, you are doing God's work.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Keep deceiving yourself. Look at the response you gave. Nothing meaningful.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Majesty7: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

This is a poorly worded, incomprehensible cow-dung spewed.

You're not only foรตlish like your initial vague post but as daft as the meaningless message it contained. Tribalistic wayo brained rapist.

Ogun will surely kill you before Obi is sworn in like it did Awo before Babangida got to him.

Bastaล™do!

What did you write? Am I surprised? A capital "NO". Will I blame you? No! You never had a responsible parent nor a human upbringing. Keep it up.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yoighaman:

Just pray that the next administration will favour you and stop hating on any candidate. Tinubu is not your Dad, you are not likely to personally gain anything from him, all you will do is continue to stand on his mandate while his son, Seyi Tinubu and friends will be seated, right on the money, lounging from coast to coast. You can see MC Oluomo's children, right? You better wake up....
is obi your father that u wanna spread can hate cos of his loss? Get lost with ur stupid blackmail
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by PreciousBro: 1:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
Majesty7:

What did you write? Am I surprised? A capital "NO". Will I blame you? No! You never had a responsible parent nor a human upbringing. Keep it up.
You failed the basic act of communication in your lack of punctuations,incontextually disjointed sentences.

You're not only poorly fed by either a he-goat and the village's town condemned tricycle for a mother, but you didn't get basic education to draw-near good upbringing or mannerism to begin with. Your brazen dearth of courtesy proves you're a blind follower to a one-eyed sleazy-bodied- bag of dirty old dusty marijuana for a leader.

Your Majesty,again, you're a septic tank of spoiled ewedu and amala.

eeeW
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Yoighaman(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
is obi your father that u wanna spread can hate cos of his loss? Get lost with ur stupid blackmail

I don't understand what you just wrote. Can you please read it again. Don't be too quick to write and then think afterwards; it should be the other way round, i.e Think first before writing.

Now, please correct yourself and come back later.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by JudasNaKarrot: 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Tinubu is an international man. Crying about him being a conduit for a drug lord of a drug lord 30 something years ago changes nothing.
International people dey also go prison. He will be arrested soon and thrown into prison for electoral thievery.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by MuslimIgbo: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
CallmeCHIKE:

Shut up and bury your empty head in shame.
Or deh
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by ComeToJesus: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Just calm down. You will ask DSS and the court that JAMB question of different types of govt and which one do we have in Nigeria.
You will get enough time to prove your claims so just calm down o. One after the other, they will pick each of you up and since you already lost public sympathy, Nigerians will be happy to see your faces when you are brought to court in handcuffs by DSS. It is on record that Mr Obi has said that he did not send you on this crimminal errands.

All these name-dropping is illegal. Do you think the DSS is as silly as you buffoons? Do they go to work at your beck and call?
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OloyeVIII: 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And how does that stop him from being sworn in on the 29th of May.
Go swear am in na! abi u nor get Bible or Qu'ran?
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Uabraham: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
Celebrate this Easter in style with our exclusive 1.5Kva/12v Luminous inverter sales promo! This limited-time offer will allow you to enjoy reliable power supply at a discounted rate of 10%.

Our 1.5Kva/12v Luminous inverter is perfect for small to medium-sized households, providing enough power to run essential appliances such as refrigerators, fans, TVs, and lights.

Take advantage of our Easter sales promo and save big on your purchase. Our inverters are made from high-quality materials, ensuring durability and long-lasting performance. Plus, with our exceptional customer service, you can rest assured that you're getting the best value for your money.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a reliable inverter at an unbeatable price.

Contact us today to place your order and experience uninterrupted power supply this Easter season!

https: mozabo.com/engineering

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Majesty7: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

You failed the basic act of communication in your lack of punctuations,incontextually disjointed sentences.

You're not only poorly fed by either a he-goat and the village's town condemned tricycle for a mother, but you didn't get basic education to draw-near good upbringing or mannerism to begin with. Your brazen dearth of courtesy proves you're a blind follower to a one-eyed sleazy-bodied- bag of dirty old dusty marijuana for a leader.

Your Majesty,again, you're a septic tank of spoiled ewedu and amala.

eeeW

What a fool. Full of gibberish like those who birthed him.

Keep it up
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Mistermamus(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
aklid:
Still doesnโ€™t change that fact that we both know.., heโ€™s gon be swear in on the 29th of may

To be honest I donโ€™t care whether he deals drugs or not
Cause Iโ€™d do same if Iโ€™ll get money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Sha forget as far as heโ€™ll be good for this country thatโ€™s all that matters
smh

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Mistermamus(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hussein035:

Tinubu is not a drug trafficker, you can continue your propaganda without know that he was involved in drug proceeds without knowing.

For your information, between 2020 till today 90% of drug traffickers being apprehended home and abroad are Igbo. Yet you people still come here to tag Yoruba.
smh
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by SALIMAN(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
So ?
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by aklid(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Comments like these don't suprise me. Criminals are always comfortable with fellow criminals.
Most people I know personally who have no problem with Tinubu winning are all yahoo boys. All of una na the same backward set of humans, make una go form una own country abeg
cry more cryyyyyyyyy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ E dey sweet me โ€ฆ

You guys just think because a candidate we vote for didint win..then thatโ€™s all the country wonโ€™t be good no more again.., which is very bad and unpatriotic ๐Ÿšฎ
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yoighaman:

I don't understand what you just wrote. Can you please read it again. Don't be too quick to write and then think afterwards; it should be the other way round, i.e Think first before writing.

Now, please correct yourself and come back later.
Carry your blackmail enter gutter that's what I mean... Tinubu has won and each time pple ask u toxic obidients to respect that and wait for Court to clear ina doubts Ina gode say junks Obi u support is he feeding ur family? Wail till eternity Obi can't win national elections... Obi isn't the Igbo person that ll be president in Nigeria except he changes strategy starting with apologizing for that audio with oyedepo...
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Glozaglobal: 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Nigeria is already known for drugs due to the activities of our South Eastern brothers all over the world.
Having a drug baron president as you call it is all game.

Thought NDLA, said last week that the South West is is more into drug abuse and dealings in Nigeria than any other region. So stop feeling cool with your self by mentioning the southeast in place of the South West. Listen, even before NDLA said that, I was born in Lagos and I remember the dealings of many hajaโ€™s and hajis far back, even you musicians and ordinary citizens. Those who live in a glass house don't throw stones ๐Ÿ˜†. When it comes to committing crime, your tribe is worse than the hard working igbos. What about ritual killings you people are champions, you are indeed the problem of Nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by PreciousBro: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Majesty7:

What a fool. Full of gibberish like those who birthed him.

Keep it up
Your papa strolled out from gibberish cauldron.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Majesty7: 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
PreciousBro:

Your papa strolled out from gibberish cauldron.

grin grin what a wasted sperm from a useless donor. grin
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by t2luv1: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Tinubu has always been international.

Never happened.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Creeper: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
Paid ad on Uberfacts wonโ€™t make Obi win the election.

Heโ€™s a distant 3rd with zero chance of winning even in court.

This is basically another exercise in futility.
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by lereinter(m): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ehen? Was that the reason why you were BEGGING and crying for a congratulatory message from Biden just to legitimize your president select? grin

Lolzzzzz

Where they crying and begging

Sis forget US, even the novelist that wrote biden, just did it for hind sight

of all the 3 major candidates, US is with them all, non of them will vote against US interests, non will sponsor terrorist against US.

I love your cake profile description. Jehovah bless us all
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Has an internationally disgraced drug lord ever held a public post not to talk of a presidential one in a sane country?
Wallowing in mediocrity because of tribalism
Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Midehi3(f): 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Just type your own criminal defamation and slander and do not drag others into your case. Bayo and DSS are taking notes. Whoever knows how to type slander is ready to face the music. All those tapped lines are film tricks to you wink
Ogbeni shut up, just shut up....you sound stupid with this trash...DSS isionu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Yoighaman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Carry your blackmail enter gutter that's what I mean... Tinubu has won and each time pple ask u toxic obidients to respect that and wait for Court to clear ina doubts Ina gode say junks Obi u support is he feeding ur family? Wail till eternity Obi can't win national elections... Obi isn't the Igbo person that ll be president in Nigeria except he changes strategy starting with apologizing for that audio with oyedepo...

So you believe that audio tape is real? I laugh in spanish.

The APC thrives on lies, deceit and propaganda, and that tape is one of them. They have been trying to tarnish Obi's name to no avail, and if possible get him arrested, but dude is too smart and intelligent for them, he keeps giving it back to them in a very couth and gentle manner; he keeps telling Obidients to calm down, so the fraudsters would not have anything to hold against him.

Las, Las, that stolen mandate will be returned. A thief, crook and drug baron will never rule Nigeria. How would you feel travelling abroad and people of other nationalities are pointing fingers at you and calling the President of your country a drug lord. Please think about these words, you deserve better as a Nigerian. God bless you.

....and for your information, I am not an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by Princewell2012(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Just type your own criminal defamation and slander and do not drag others into your case. Bayo and DSS are taking notes. Whoever knows how to type slander is ready to face the music. All those tapped lines are film tricks to you wink

But you guy's did worst than this doing Jonathan era. Am I missing something here

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari / Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / Cattle-Laden Truck Attacked In Onitsha, Driver & Conductor Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.