Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa (1429 Views)

3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
ipob terrorist are not ibo

Meaning, you just realized igbos are great?
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Bigshots001(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
BRGIE UPDATE!

Thank you Biafra people, thank you the advisory committee of the BRGIE for having faith in me and appointing me to this important job.

Yesterday i was elected to serve Biafra people as the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic government in Exile, a very tough task that only need Gods guidance, wisdom, extraordinary knowledge to navigate through many obstacles to Biafra freedom and to the freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

This job i will do with everything in me and to see that over 3million children that were slaughtered by the Nigeria terrorist government didn’t die in vain.
Also to make sure that those who died in this struggle for freedom didn’t die for nothing.
This is like the history of Bangladesh and Pakistan repeating between Biafra and Nigeria.
NB. If you don’t know the history of Bangladesh independence, google it.

The battle for Biafra Liberation just started. We will finish it!

More of the government departments will be activated and announced on, or before the 17th day of April 2023.

Signed

Ekpa Simon Njoku
Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government in Exile, effective from 8th day of April 2023 and also Biafra spokesperson.

A

Rest in peace idiot!

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Broveens42:

Meaning, you just realized igbos are great?
except ipob terrorists
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
except ipob terrorists

Be humble and admit it.

Did you just realize igbos are great?
Yes or no
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 5:25am On Apr 11, 2023
Broveens42:

Be humble and admit it.

Did you just realize igbos are great?
Yes or no
there are some great ibos like Umahi, Hope Uzodinnma, Soludo, kalu, nnamani, OkoRocha and few others
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by bayelsaowei(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2023
This mumu man.. grin
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:35am On Apr 12, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
So someone like Simon Ekpa will rule the great Ibo race
keep quiet

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are These People Celebrating And Praising Simon Ekpa On Twitter ? / Tinubu’s Leaked Memos: Presidency Calls For Sack Of PDP Moles In Civil Service / Man Faints Because Of Hunger In Osun State.revived With Food By Strangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.