Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa (1396 Views)

3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:28am On Apr 10, 2023
BRGIE UPDATE!

Thank you Biafra people, thank you the advisory committee of the BRGIE for having faith in me and appointing me to this important job.

Yesterday i was elected to serve Biafra people as the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic government in Exile, a very tough task that only need Gods guidance, wisdom, extraordinary knowledge to navigate through many obstacles to Biafra freedom and to the freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

This job i will do with everything in me and to see that over 3million children that were slaughtered by the Nigeria terrorist government didn’t die in vain.
Also to make sure that those who died in this struggle for freedom didn’t die for nothing.
This is like the history of Bangladesh and Pakistan repeating between Biafra and Nigeria.
NB. If you don’t know the history of Bangladesh independence, google it.

The battle for Biafra Liberation just started. We will finish it!

More of the government departments will be activated and announced on, or before the 17th day of April 2023.

Signed

Ekpa Simon Njoku
Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government in Exile, effective from 8th day of April 2023 and also Biafra spokesperson.

A
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 10, 2023
@Op, do you need a cup of warm condensed milk?

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Any Efulefu that is not happy with this can go and Kpai

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by itunde(m): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2023
So will Mr Prime Minister be ruling from abroad or he'll be coming down to his govt house in his territory.....

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by spearman(m): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2023
IBOS

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by sulakishop(m): 4:48am On Apr 10, 2023
I smell Bayelsa weed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:49am On Apr 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:53am On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:
@Op, do you need a cup of warm condensed milk?
what you don’t know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you don’t know is bigger than you

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Biafra would go, but certainly not now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2023
itunde:
So will Mr Prime Minister be ruling from abroad or he'll be coming down to his govt house in his territory.....
More of the government departments will be activated and announced on, or before the 17th day of April 2023.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by EastAlchemist: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Biafra would go, but certainly not now.
Biafra is now or never

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:

Biafra is now or never

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Everything would fall in place before you exit Nigeria.

It would be a peaceful exodus.
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:02am On Apr 10, 2023
EastAlchemist:
If Igbo people knew this guy’s whereabouts in Nigeria eh
come to Finland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by LivingSage: 5:05am On Apr 10, 2023
Mr Prime Minister, we're loyal to your Government.

Dey carry us dey go anywhere you wish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by EastAlchemist: 5:07am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
come to Finland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

You come Igbo land where you be prime minister grin
Abi na Finland people you wan prime

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:11am On Apr 10, 2023
LivingSage:
Mr Prime Minister, we're loyal to your Government.

Dey carry us dey go anywhere you wish
send me your CV
You may be considered for ministerial position

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:13am On Apr 10, 2023
EastAlchemist:

You come Igbo land where you be prime minister grin
Abi na Finland people you wan prime
what you failed to understand you can never get it

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:15am On Apr 10, 2023
The game has changed

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by labake1(f): 5:36am On Apr 10, 2023
itunde:

Come down to where? That coward no get mind
I pity his gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Naijanascam: 5:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
BRGIE UPDATE!

Thank you Biafra people, thank you the advisory committee of the BRGIE for having faith in me and appointing me to this important job.

Yesterday i was elected to serve Biafra people as the Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic government in Exile, a very tough task that only need Gods guidance, wisdom, extraordinary knowledge to navigate through many obstacles to Biafra freedom and to the freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

This job i will do with everything in me and to see that over 3million children that were slaughtered by the Nigeria terrorist government didn’t die in vain.
Also to make sure that those who died in this struggle for freedom didn’t die for nothing.
This is like the history of Bangladesh and Pakistan repeating between Biafra and Nigeria.
NB. If you don’t know the history of Bangladesh independence, google it.

The battle for Biafra Liberation just started. We will finish it!

Signed

Ekpa Simon Njoku
Prime Minister of the Biafra Republic Government in Exile, effective from 8th day of April 2023 and also Biafra spokesperson.

A

This is more of tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by EastAlchemist: 5:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
what you failed to understand you can never get it

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Lol only you understand baba
Chicken
Come and rule as you claim
Stop hiding
Come to onitsha and declare yourself prime minister
Let’s see what who understands
MNK was fearless
What are you?
Hiding in Finland causing confusion at home
Imposter
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by LionTiger(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Mazisimonekpa:
send me your CV You may be considered for ministerial position
Mazi Simon Ekpa
Mazi Sion Ekpa on Nairaland? Hian!
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by nedu666: 7:32am On Apr 10, 2023
U were elected in Finland. By whom and when.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by allcomage: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2023
I have never seen a person as passionate and resourceful about Biafra as Simon Ekpa, even MNK doffed his cap for him. I believe there's a divine connection to MSE unlimited resourcefulness. With the inec manipulated election, those who are sitting on the fence will join the self determination band wagon.
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:56am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2023
allcomage:
I have never seen a person as passionate and resourceful about Biafra as Simon Ekpa, even MNK doffed his cap for him. I believe there's a divine connection to MSE unlimited resourcefulness. With the inec manipulated election, those who are sitting on the fence will join the self determination band wagon.

That's the actual fear. Forget the reverse psychology of naysayers, they would pin ekpa's outbursts to anything, including a link with tinubu.
Lol I mean, how do you get sponsored by tinubu and you called him a drug Lord?.
I listened to his interview with a foreign journalist, ekpa called the 3 major presidential candidates 'criminals' with verifiable reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Okoroawusa: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Simon your followers are now Obidient
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2023
So someone like Simon Ekpa will rule the great Ibo race
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2023
Peacemaker5128:
So someone like Simon Ekpa will rule the great Ibo race

Oh.. are you just realizing we are great?
Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Broveens42:

don’t get it twisted
Ipob is different from ibo

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Elected As Biafra Republic Prime Minister - Mazi Simon Ekpa by Peacemaker5128: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Broveens42:

ipob terrorist are not ibo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Envoy's Children Face Deportation / Sss Foils Juju Style Plot To Kill Gov / Jonathan Is Changing Pdp For The Good - Nigeria To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.