Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts (33944 Views)

FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Jking20(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Interesting
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Josbreed: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
BJanta:

The location of your jail is in China. I'll personally take you there. LOL

How about Buhari's jail location?

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by goodmuscopi(m): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

They have Okash And Easi money.

Blueridge microfinance bank owns okash and easy moni not opay. They used opay platform up till last year but that has stopped
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by goodmuscopi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

Where you forced to borrow the money?
You went to Playstore, download the app, registered and apply for a loan
with no threats employed in any of this process.

You have family and friends who can give you loan with zero interest
but you chose a profit driven company instead for obvious reasons.

You also have your normal banks who would also not give you loan without collateral.

No loan companies will give you a non-collateral loan at a normal interest rate.
Never.

God will bless you. Don't mind hypocrites playing victim.
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Metronomy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yukov:
Opay has been calling me for the some days now to repay loan I did not take and have never taken in my life.

Wahala

Opay no dey give loan, maybe their subsidiaries like Okash and Easimonie....
But Note, opay is strictly online wallet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by jessedaflow: 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:

You don't borrow money to eat or impress the public, rather you invest borrowed funds
FG dey chop their own

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by depure(m): 4:24pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yukov:
Opay has been calling me for the some days now to repay loan I did not take and have never taken in my life.

Wahala
Opay doesn't offer loan
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Ayojideonline(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
lazynairalander1:

God abeg ooo🤲, let's not start the week with confusion.

I know your type, I will give you what you are looking for. ....... Over sabi the confused one ....... Overwise ! ....just trying to sound smart by thinking you can point out tautology in my statement. Loan apps as are all known to solely give out loans ONLY at an unregulated, not transparent and outrageous interest rate, Palmpay is not a Loan app i repeat, they are a digital bank, Go check the 173 approved companies then come bank and continue your God abeg oooo. The rest is left to you.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Ayojideonline(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
Metronomy:

Opay no dey give loan, maybe their subsidiaries like Okash and Easimonie....
But Note, opay is strictly online wallet

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

You also have your normal banks who would also not give you loan without collateral.

No loan companies will give you a non-collateral loan at a normal interest rate.
Never.
you don't know what you are saying.

I do collect loans from my bank without collateral. With my phone sef within 2 to 5 minutes, money will be in my account.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by NOwazobia: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Newledge has been claiming that my mobile number was used in accessing loan by one Kenneth, and I should come and pay.

Then don finish me with call and messages.

Me wey no dey owe person... How come?

I ask them why didn't they KYC their intended customer before releasing the loan, or atleast call the mobile number to be sure before releasing the loan, but they claim I am disguising and I should pay my loan, or it could be my brother who used my number...

They are literally harassing me on a daily.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Gandoki87: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Get loans from renowned fintech company like Renmoney or page....others are criminals

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by ivolt: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tonytonex:
you don't know what you are saying.

I do collect loans from my bank without collateral. With my phone sef within 2 to 5 minutes, money will be in my account.
You likely have a salary account with them or have healthy and regular income stream.
Now, tell us when was the last time you obtained loan from random loan apps?

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by ivolt: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
einsteine:

You have spoken like the ignorant cretin you are. There are usury laws in Nigeria that determine what the maximum interest rate you can charge even as a private lender. You are a compound fool who does not even know that moneylending license for non banks is given by the state government.
Why is it that only federal agencies are trying to regulate these apps and not
your state government?
Why not petition your state assembly?

All commercial banks give loans without collateral. All. It is simple information gap that make people go for loan apps who do not even lend substantial amounts needed.
Here you show your ignorance again.
Loan apps give loans to any customer that asks regardless of their income status.
Commercial banks preselect beneficiaries for their small loans, they often target salary account
owners and those with regular income stream.

The truth is that people like you want to eat your cake and still have it.
You don't want the loan apps banned because they are your last hope having
exhausted other easier means due to defaults.
But at the same time, you don't want to pay back the loan citing high interest.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Tonytonex(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

You likely have a salary account with them or have healthy and regular income stream.
Now, tell us when was the last time you obtained loan from random loan apps?
you are right. I have a healthy stream of income coming to my account.

On loan apps, I have never and will never take loans from any loan apps.

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by einsteine(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

Why is it that only federal agencies are trying to regulate these apps and not
your state government?
Why not petition your state assembly?

Here you show your ignorance again.
Loan apps give loans to any customer that asks regardless of their income status.
Commercial banks preselect beneficiaries for their small loans, they often target salary account
owners and those with regular income stream.

The truth is that people like you want to eat your cake and still have it.
You don't want the loan apps banned because they are your last hope having
exhausted other easier means due to defaults.
But at the same time, you don't want to pay back the loan citing high interest.

Don't be foolish. All my posts on this issue have advocated a complete ban on any usurious and unregistered money lender.

You are silly for thinking you are the one to teach me about credit. Are the apps suppose to give loans without any analysis as to the ability of the borrower to pay back? They do that because they are deliberately targeting the vulnerable in society and they then end up using blackmail and emotional attacks to get back the money. We haven't even mentioned the money laundering involved as the lent money is from criminal triad gangs in China.

No sensible person would see what those apps are doing and try to justify them. If you justify their criminality, then it calls into question whether your brain is working well or not.

4 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Nolevel666: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
ivolt:

Never.
Is that why they charge more than 50% of the loan as interest?

If you nor go fit give out loan without collateral you nor go rest?

Fool

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Nolevel666: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
marlow1962:

But why will someone take a loan and refuse to pay back?

But why should you charge more than 50% as interest?

Answer first

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by GodisFirst: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seems this FGN also borrowed from online bank and is afraid the loan bank will start reporting them to their contacts. Obviously they won't meet up with the deadline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Rosana13: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2023
CondenseMilk:

You don't borrow money to eat or impress the public, rather you invest borrowed funds

Please what kind of investment will you make with N20k that you will pay back N36k in 7 days?
Do you also know that they charge you extra N1,600 daily upon default? If you are part of them, repent...!

4 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2023
99% loan app na China people,what do you expect?
if you wan give genuine loan open office and meet you borrowers one on one to consumate the transactionangry angry

2 Likes

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
Gandoki87:
Get loans from renowned fintech company like Renmoney or page....others are criminals
Renmoney is criminal too!

30% for 30 days loan?

Tufiiaa!

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by Ayomivic(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Yukov:

Wahala

Nigerians

That means someon had used your mobile line to registered opay even before you buy it. That is Nigerian for you.

They are the one that took the loan you will be the one paying the money

1 Like

Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
How can fair money people say you can get 1million loan in5min without collateral,they are fraudsters and media houses are airing their adverts without investigating them angry
Re: FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts by kkins25(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2023
ivolt:

You sound like an illiterate.
Lagos does not set interest rate or APR, CBN does.
Also, there is no such thing as usury as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Moreover, this loan companies are not commercial banks.
You either ban them entirely or leave them alone.

Since they are committing crimes, why not run to your well-regulated commercial banks?
Oh, you can't because they don't trust you and won't give you a dime unless you have collateral.

Stay off loan apps if you can't pay the interest.

borrow 100, they give you 60, but take back 120..Their interest is 60+30= 90... Most loan apps take nothing less than 30%.. apart from fees charged. Also, any tax on the transaction are put on your account.. But, their policies do not say any of this.. Infact, you won't know you're receiving 60 out of 100 until you've confirmed that you're borrowing... that's what we call scamming..

Ever wondered how it is that you see loan even though you have never searched for loan app before? Aside collecting humongous interest rates, they are also getting userdata from you, and target your friends from your contact list with ads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebeano Supermarket In Abuja Is On Fire (Video) / Inside Gerawa's $50 Million Soyabeans Oil Processing Factory In Kano (Pictures] / Femi Otedola Loses $400Million In 9 Weeks - FORBES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.