Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. (1639 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / You Need N28.7m To Consider Yourself Rich In Nigeria – / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
What business can one start in Abuja, and what the tips to consider before one can relocate to Abuja. I am planning or wish to move my family to Abuja with my wife and our 2 kids. Please any advice will be welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Wodu89: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2023
Transport for man

Shop for woman

2 Likes

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Wodu89:
Transport for man

Shop for woman

Pls, explain further.
You mean going into transportation business right, and he wife starting a shop business. My wife was like she will try and get a civil servant job.
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Wodu89: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
NiceClean:

Pls, explain further.
You mean going into transportation business right, and he wife starting a shop business. My wife was like she will try and get a civil servant job.

Abuja is now hot for sales. Let her get a shop and sell. Go into transportation business. When you get there and see with your own eyes, you will understand better

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nice2023(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
What do u do for a living,how much do u have and what are ur plans?

I think I can advice u better,if u can answer the above.

The reason for those questions is to guide u better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Nice2023:
What do u do for a living,how much do u have and what are ur plans?

I think I can advice u better,if u can answer the above.

The reason for those questions is to guide u better.

Actually I came back from abroad and couldn't go back, my wife is into teaching, and I am into export, but most time the contract is not steady. I also do crypto trading and I have been surviving with it somehow. Last I checked, I see up to 2m in my savings.
So, my plans is to move to Abuja and start up a new business...
I have in mind to go into trading or even start a restaurant business, anything that can bring in money.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Abuja is now hot for sales. Let her get a shop and sell. Go into transportation business. When you get there and see with your own eyes, you will understand better

Transportation business, can one buys and get pple driving for him, or must I be the one driving?
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Wodu89: 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
NiceClean:

Transportation business, can one buys and get pple driving for him, or must I be the one driving?

Abuja is generally good for supplies. Anything that involves buying and selling is excellent for Abuja. If you're interested in getting one to do riding and repay, I have a business proposition if you can finance and get monthly repayments. Large scale Maize and Cassava Cultivation .. People must chop food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Wodu89:

Abuja is generally good for supplies. Anything that involves buying and selling is excellent for Abuja. If you're interested in getting one to do riding and repay, I have a business proposition if you can finance and get monthly repayments. Large scale Maize and Cassava Cultivation .. People must chop food

Alright, but let's get on with moving in to Abuja first, what and how do I go about it. For my export, coming to Abj will help me a lot. Cos from Abj I can easily go to kano or Kaduna to source for goods. But my main concern now is moving to Abj...
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Wodu89: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2023
NiceClean:

Alright, but let's get on with moving in to Abuja first, what and how do I go about it. For my export, coming to Abj will help me a lot. Cos from Abj I can easily go to kano or Kaduna to source for goods. But my main concern now is moving to Abj...

Discuss with me on WhatsApp
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nobody: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2023
Be careful of scammers here disguising as advisers o .

Naija hot now and nobody send each other especially when it comes to money matters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2023
Wodu89:

Discuss with me on WhatsApp

Nothing much to discuss with you on WhatsApp that is special..., and I am not interested in your cultivation business and thanks for your kindness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2023
Portlouis:
Be careful of scammers here disguising as advisers o .

Naija hot now and nobody send each other especially when it comes to money matters.

Na person way get shishi dem go scam nah. Me way no get shishi at all. I just need them to tell me which area is better for me to relocate and all that etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Wodu89: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2023
NiceClean:

Nothing much to discuss with you on WhatsApp that is special..., and I am not interested in your cultivation business and thanks for your kindness.

Okay. Enjoy
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Mikeeytools: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
OP what's your particular state?

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2023
Mikeeytools:
OP what's your particular state?
Anambra
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

Actually I came back from abroad and couldn't go back, my wife is into teaching, and I am into export, but most time the contract is not steady. I also do crypto trading and I have been surviving with it somehow. Last I checked, I see up to 2m in my savings.
I have in mind to go into trading or even start a restaurant business, anything that can bring in money.
I stay in KUBWA in ABJ, i'm into selling of charcoal which i'm using to feed well with my family.. I'm also into transportation business..
Charcoal is a very lucrative business sir, i buy from kaduna at 2800 and sell at 4200 making about 1200 per bag
in a week i supply upto 40bags...
1200×40=48000 profit
If you're serious about coming to abj, we can partner sir, my plan is to grow the business and there is something we will do together, i'm also married with a child... I wish you all the best, Abj will favour you

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Mikeeytools: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:
Anambra
to be frank with you abuja is not easy to break through. It is very difficult if you dont have your connections. Everybody in abuja is hustling for survival house rent is extremely high very few job opportunities. If you have a skill you can market very well good for you. Also ensure you have a small car as abuja geographic space is very wide.
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Caaz: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Run o.
NiceClean:

Do not discuss with anyone aside here.
Be wise.
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Caaz: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

Nice one.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nice2023(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

Great,I came into this town with only 360k and that helped me to turn things around. I used 300k for a business and that has paid off. Mind u,my business has no product.

Abuja is good for u atleast u have lived abroad and that would help u seriously.

I will advice u to look for an apartment some where around the airport road,possibly a place where u will pay less rent until u are financially strong enough to move into a befitting house.

There are many things to do...u can be supplying people here stationeries and get paid at the end of the month or biweekly. Stationeries in lagos are very cheap and more expensive in Abuja.

For clarity,u can do ur Market survey and find out more.

There are other things u can as well venture into...if u have cash,u will not suffer.

Choose what u would like to sell,activate your energy and if u have a car,u can combine it with Uber or bolt,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Adebisi0070:
I stay in KUBWA in ABJ, i'm into selling of charcoal which i'm using to feed well with my family.. I'm also into transportation business..
Charcoal is a very lucrative business sir, i buy from kaduna at 2800 and sell at 4200 making about 1200 per bag
in a week i supply upto 40bags...
1200×40=48000 profit
If you're serious about coming to abj, we can partner sir, my plan is to grow the business and there is something we will do together, i'm also married with a child... I wish you all the best, Abj will favour you

I was in Kubwa last week, I came for something else, I know some area in Kubwa and if to say, getting a selfcon at Kubwa will not be bad to start with... about charcoal, I have an idea of it, I used to supply a Chinese friend of mine then in Lagos. If I come to Kubwa again, I'll let u know, but then how?
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Great,I came into this town with only 360k and that helped me to turn things around. I used 300k for a business and that has paid off. Mind u,my business has no product.

Abuja is good for u atleast u have lived abroad and that would help u seriously.

I will advice u to look for an apartment some where around the airport road,possibly a place where u will pay less rent until u are financially strong enough to move into a befitting house.

There are many things to do...u can be supplying people here stationeries and get paid at the end of the month or biweekly. Stationeries in lagos are very cheap and more expensive in Abuja.

For clarity,u can do ur Market survey and find out more.

There are other things u can as well venture into...if u have cash,u will not suffer.

Choose what u would like to sell,activate your energy and if u have a car,u can combine it with Uber or bolt,

Thanks for this though. I really appreciate. But if I am to ask, what type of stationaries, and the establishment to be supplying it. Give me clues.

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mikeeytools:
to be frank with you abuja is not easy to break through. It is very difficult if you dont have your connections. Everybody in abuja is hustling for survival house rent is extremely high very few job opportunities. If you have a skill you can market very well good for you. Also ensure you have a small car as abuja geographic space is very wide.

Thanks for the insight but yet people are still living there and more pple will be migrating year in and out, so mine will not be exceptional. About connection, nothing to worry about it.
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Mikeeytools: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

Thanks for the insight but yet people are still living there and more pple will be migrating year in and out, so mine will not be exceptional. About connection, nothing to worry about it.
ok you gat it figured out already.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nice2023(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=NiceClean post=122471406][/quote]

Saving devices sell alot here.

Buy in Lagos and sell in great quantities here. Anti virus...just come here and do ur survey proper.

No one really told me what to do...note,there are big importers in Lagos, look for them and start bringing in their goods here and supply.

Laptop chargers moves markets and even phone chargers.

Let me stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nice2023:

Saving devices sell alot here.

Buy in Lagos and sell in great quantities here. Anti virus...just come here and do ur survey proper.

No one really told me what to do...note,there are big importers in Lagos, look for them and start bringing in their goods here and supply.

Laptop chargers moves markets and even phone chargers.

Let me stop here.

That's really nice. Gadget devices, I think is a good biz, most of my friends do import on mini level from Amazon...
I will be in Kubwa next month though
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nice2023(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

That's really nice. Gadget devices, I think is a good biz, most of my friends do import on mini level from Amazon...
I will be in Kubwa next month though

The market is in the heart of Abuja,commerce plaza,wuse 2 banex plaza,emab plaza,area one shopping complex garki area 1,zone 3 shopping complex etc.

Good luck to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nice2023:

The market is in the heart of Abuja,commerce plaza,wuse 2 banex plaza,emab plaza,area one shopping complex garki area 1,zone 3 shopping complex etc.

Good luck to u.

Thanks for sharing the info, remain bless. Meanwhile, check your acct, I have been trying to send u a private email.
Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by Nice2023(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
NiceClean:

Thanks for sharing the info, remain bless. Meanwhile, check your acct, I have been trying to send u a private email.

Ok.

I will connect u tomorrow,I just want to rest a bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocation To Abuja, What To Consider. by NiceClean: 2:16am On Apr 15, 2023
Nice2023:

Ok.

I will connect u tomorrow,I just want to rest a bit.

Not yet heard from you... You can drop me a mail from my profile.

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Won't Let Me Date A Man From Another Tribe / My Aunty Is In Emotional Troma / Today Marks The Begining Of The Rest Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.