Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

The Super Love - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Super Love (3542 Views)

Wing Man : The Super Hero Flash Fiction / Simdi The Super Girl By Gson Ebuka [series] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Super Love by Wesay: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
following

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2023
‘Oh come on,’ I said indignantly. ‘If there’s anything between us, will I be showing you all these?’ That seemed to make sense a bit, but she still looked uncertain.

‘But why is she buying all these for you?’ she asked. ‘What does she want from you?’

I knew I dared not give her the true answer. I decided to play smart.

‘I think she just likes me. She says I’ve been teaching her daughter well. I think it’s because I’ve been doing the work well.’

She sighed. I knew she was not totally convinced. Maybe I shouldn’t have shown her the gifts. But she would still see them when I wore them and would raise eyebrow. I was like a gold fish that had no hiding place. Henceforth, I decided that I would be very smart in the way I handled Enny. I would eat my cake and still have it, I decided.

That weekend, Saturday morning, about seven a.m., Madam Bimpe Da Rocha ( henceforth, I will refer to her as Madam B) called my num-ber. I was just loitering around the house, thinking of what to do with my time that Saturday morning when her call came through.

‘Good morning, Alex.’ Her voice was cool and soothing. ‘Are you very busy?’

‘Er, not exactly, ma’am.’

‘Can you come over?’

‘You mean to your house, ma’am?’

‘Yes, of course.’

Since I had nothing to do that morning, why not? ‘Okay, ma’am,.
I’ll soon come over.’

I wondered why she wanted me to come to her place as I took my
bath. Could it be that she wanted Sofia to have extra lesson? Could it be that she had a special task for me? Well, don’t worry, man, I told my-self. You would soon know.
I told the wife of my uncle I would be going to the church. Since I did not know the exact thing I would be doing in madam���s house, I felt I should not mention her place. I realized that I had started lying.
I arrived at the gate of Madam B’s house eight a.m. She was in the expansive sitting-room, still in her night dress.

‘There you are. How’re you?’ she greeted.

I curtsied. ‘Good morning, ma’am.’

‘Good morning. Hope your coming is not so inconvenient?’

‘No, ma’am. It’s okay.’

‘Come, let me show you something upstairs.’ She stood and I followed her to the staircase. My heart was beating fast.

It was the first time I would be going up to the first floor. We got to a large passageway. The whole floor had marble tiles, and everything smelled fresh. There were doors, leading to different rooms. We went to the last door to the right. She opened it and stepped inside. I followed her inside. She closed the door to my back. It was a large bedroom, the largest I had ever seen in my life, so far. At the edge of the room was a king size bed. There were long wardrobes. Towards the right side of the bed was a small desk and a chair. There was a laptop, an i-pad and some files of documents on the table. The room smelt as if an exotic female perfume had just been sprayed there.

As I stood and looked around the large, room, my heart beat increased. I was more curious than eager. But why did she bring me to the bedroom? I asked myself.
Didn’t Madam B say there would be nothing like sex in the bar-gain? Did she not expressly state the fact that she admired my ‘decency’? So, why was I here, alone with her, in the bedroom?

I could feel her soft hand as she held my hand. ‘Come over here,’ she said.
Meekly, like someone without a will of his own, I followed her.
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Nice update
Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: The Super Love by Wesay: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2023
Go on.
Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2023
Didnt Madam B say there would be nothing like sex in the bar-gain? Did she not expressly state the fact that she admired my decency? So, why was I here, alone with her, in the bedroom?

I could feel her soft hand as she held my hand. Come over here, she said.
Meekly, like someone without a will of his own, I followed her.

Chapter Three
She led me to the desk. Here, sit down.

As I sat down, a sigh of inexplicable relief came out of my breath. I
started breathing properly again.
She stood by the table side and opened one of the files.

I have a task for you, and I have no doubt you are capable.

From the file, she brought out three documents that were spiral bound.

See, these documents are reports of companies activities. They are general reports, not just records of figures. I want you to read the reports, note all the figures that are mentioned, see if there are discrepancies and write your observations on each of the documents in one page. I know this is the work of a personal assistant, but dont worry, youll be
paid for your efforts and time. You can do it, cant you?

I wasnt an accountant, neither was I a guru in financial reports or analyses, but if it was just to read, spot errors and summarize in one
page, I should be able to do that.
Ill try my best, maam, I told Madam B.

She smiled and nodded. I know youll do it. Alright, go ahead. She
soon left me to do some other things.

I shook my head in amazement. This woman would not stop amazing me. If you were a man, and a woman led you to her bedroom, what would you think about? Dont blame me for thinking dirty. Well, it was okay that reading reports was the task she had for me. I was even glad by that, since I was not sensuously inclined.

I set to do the work. The first document had about fifty pages, the second one had fifty-five page, while the third - thank God - had twenty pages. In between, I could see madam opening her wardrobe, going inside an attached room, which I guessed would be the bathroom, and taking her bath.

While she was still in the bathroom, I paused in my work to look around the large bedroom. From where I was sitting, I could see that she had her purse on the bed, and I could see some clothes she left there. I remained on my seat and continued reading the reports.

The door leading to the bedroom opened and Sophia came in. Good morning, uncle Alex.

Good morning, Sophia.

She didnt seem surprised to see me there; as a matter of fact, it seemed she expected to see me in that place at that very time. Her mother must have told her I would be there.

Wheres mum? she asked.

In the bathroom, I guess.

She went to the bathroom and without knocking, opened it and
went to meet her mother. I shook my head. This mother and daughter had peculiar character. Sophia soon came out and left the room. I read the documents thoroughly and put down my notes on a jotter on the table.

Madam B came out of the bathroom with only towel wrapped from her chest down. I must say she was quite distracting me, but I tried to look indifferent and be engrossed in the work. At a point, I wanted to ask her if I could take the documents with me to the study room downstairs and continue the work there.

Dont you think you should take the documents to the study-room downstairs, and continue the work there? Madam asked.

It was as if she was reading my mind.

Yes, maam.

I put the documents in the file and moved towards the door.

You can find your way to the study-room, cant you? she asked.

Of course, I could. Yes maam.

I left her room and went downstairs. Again, I felt relieved. I went
back to work and got really busy. The housemaid came to ask me what I would like to take for breakfast, but I declined the offer. All the same, she brought tea, orange juice and toasted bread. I took the breakfast and continued with the work the same time.
After three hours, I concluded the task and rounded up my notes. By then, Madam too had come down to the lounging-room. She had some visitors, so I decided to wait in the study-room. I had not seen Sophia since she came to the bedroom when I was there. Maybe, she went out.

After the visitors in the sitting-room had left, I went there to see Madam B.

How far with the work, Alex?

I smiled briefly. Im through with it, madam.

Good, lets see your reports.
Re: The Super Love by kweensheba: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Nice update.
Re: The Super Love by siremmyt(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Very interesting and suspense story.

Keep the good work.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2023
Good, lets see your reports.

I presented the reports and explained my observations. She listened keenly, without saying a word. Even after I had finished giving my observations, she was silent for some moments.

Madam B sighed. Wherere the notes you wrote, she finally spoke.

Here, maam.

She took the jotter from me and read the comprehensive report I
had written. She took her time, as if she was studying the contents. I waited.

She nodded. This is good, Alex. Well done. You have done a good job.

I smiled modestly. Thank you, maam.

She put the documents in the file and placed the file on the glass stool close to her.

���Sit down, Alex’

I chose a seat not far from her. ‘Tell me about yourself,’ she said.

I was surprised. ‘About myself?���

‘Yes.’

I raked my brain. What did she want to know about me? What
could possibly be interesting about my life?

���I don’t know where to start, ma’am.’

‘Start from your childhood,’ she urged.

I cleared my throat and told her about my growing up, from primary to college and to the university. I told her about my meeting Enny when I was in the university and how we had struck intimacy since then. I also told her how Enny had been supportive and our future plans.
She listened raptly as if what I was saying was very interesting. After I had finished, I looked at her eagerly.

Do you really want to marry her or youre just playing her?

Just playing Enny? No, maam. Im serious with her. I really want to marry her.

She nodded again. Thats good. So, when are you planning the wedding?

I was delighted to hear that. As soon as possible. Im saving towards renting a place of my own, even if its a mini flat. After that, she and I can now properly plan the wedding.

Thats good, she said again. Her eyes went to the file she put on the stool. How much are you charging me for the service you rendered on those documents?

I nearly chuckled Oh, that. Dont worry, maam. Dont pay anything on that. Youve already been so good to me, and I really appreciate all youre doing maam.

Hmn, we thank God. So, you dont want any pay for all youve done on the documents?’

‘No, ma. No sweat.’

She smiled again and stood up.

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by BigBasher: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2023
G
Re: The Super Love by siremmyt(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Nice update

We need more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Super Love by LoveToRead: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2023
Hmn, we thank God. So, you don't want any pay for all you've done on the documents?’

‘No, ma. No sweat.’

She smiled again and stood up.

‘Alright, Alex. Thank you for your time. Have a nice weekend.’

I felt that was rather abrupt, but who was I to complain?

‘Thank you, ma’am.’ I stood up and bade her good bye.���

As I made my way back to my place of abode, I wondered if I had said and done the right thing.

Things went on normally for the rest of that day. The following day was Sunday. As usual, I was in the church as early as six a.m. Other
workers later started coming in. I remained in the good books of the G.O and his wife, as they kept commending my efforts. The two services ran smoothly. After every member had gone, the head pastor (the G.O) said he would like to see me in his office.

I went to meet him in his cozy office, which was not far from mine. Well done, sir, I curtsied.

Thank you, brother Alex. (the pastor liked to call me brother Alex,
though he should be of my fathers age). Please, sit down.

I sat down and looked at him expectantly.

Yes, brother Alex. Its Madam Da Rocha that reported your matter
to me.

My mind went into frenzy. What did she say I did? What went wrong? What could make the matter to be so serious that she would re-port it to the pastor?

Unconsciously, I realized I had become nervous and anxious.
The G.O sensed my apprehension. He smiled. Its okay, brother Alex. What she said about you was positive.

I was relieved, though still a little bit anxious.

I understand that you go to her house frequently; that you take her daughter in home lesson.

Yes yes, sir.

She said she was really impressed with your performance. She came to meet me for a request. That request is that we should relieve you from being our church administration.

Again, my mind went into turmoil. What kind of request was that? What did I do wrong? My mouth was dry but I managed to look straight and unruffled.

She requested that you should drop this work so that you'll work for her as P.A.

I stared for few moments without saying a word. Now this Madam B would not stop amazing me. She had that kind of desire, yet she did not hint me! She went ahead to tell the pastor, thus creating some tension in me! This Madam B, ehn!

1 Like

Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2023
Nice one.
Re: The Super Love by Saturn101: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2023
Go on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Inspires You To Write? / George Saunders Becomes 2nd American To Win Man Booker Prize / My Short Drama Script- Pls Criticise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.